Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

9 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs @TempestShadow and offers muffins to accompany the coffee* I'm almost ready to hit the road home, mine friends! Frankly speaking, it was the most difficult task today - to drive, whilst being sleepy ifusayso.png.7cdee9270076ddaf8d6891eb1adac7cd.png I shall be accurate though. Royal Word!

I beg you friend drive carefully even slower than usually if you will notice big problems with concentration! Please write anything being at home already!

• Brohoof 2

Good morning!

So this week I'm on vacation from day job #1. All is good, so I slept in.  :D

But I have work to do with my business and web site, so not completely off the hook. Still, it means more time in the better world of ponies!

On Coffee #2, feeling swell and looking forward to a productive week.

@TempestShadow That pic was hilarious!

@Fluttershy Friend I hope you can make the best of your week friend. I know all about hard work too!

@Alexshy Yes be careful m'lady. The 1000 word goal is such an important one - no matter what!

Just now, Alexshy said:

I'm already hither at home! Thanks, mine friends, for worrying about me... Ye shouldn't too much actually, but still... pleased.png.3fd4ee625b21b3a917de0abd76fbbd3b.png

*boops @Nightmare Mirage with the tip of her wing* Coffee?

Indeed - it shall be #3 (then I'll have to stop before I turn into Pinkie Pie...)

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Nightmare Mirage said:

@Alexshy Yes be careful m'lady. The 1000 word goal is such an important one - no matter what!

Indeed - it shall be #3 (then I'll have to stop before I turn into Pinkie Pie...)

Thou art so kind, lief! *dainty alicorn chuckle*

Hither it is, with a faint almond tint. I extend mine hope thou likest...

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Thou art so kind, lief! *dainty alicorn chuckle*

Hither it is, with a faint almond tint. I extend mine hope thou likest...

*sips*

Very nice. Strong coffee, delicate flavor and sweetness - it doesn't get better!

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

I'm already hither at home! Thanks, mine friends, for worrying about me... Ye shouldn't too much actually, but still... pleased.png.3fd4ee625b21b3a917de0abd76fbbd3b.png

*boops @Nightmare Mirage with the tip of her wing* Coffee?

Thank you! :)I've noticed it of course. That's why.....*jokingly rolls eyes*.  ^_^

1 hour ago, Jade Fire said:

hello every pony ^-^ sorry i've been a little inactive, i've been very busy lately, hope eveypony is doing well ^-^

i'll catch up when i can

Hello Jade Fire!:fluttershy:I see that you often are very busy. Take care!

1 hour ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

@Fluttershy Friend I hope you can make the best of your week friend. I know all about hard work too!

Thanks friend! :P

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

*sips*

Very nice. Strong coffee, delicate flavor and sweetness - it doesn't get better!

41 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Fluttershy Friend yeah i miss talking to you guys though ;-;

16 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*simply hugs his friend*:fluttershy:

*grabs all the pones she can into a squeeze wing-hug* Teehee! I have recharged a zilch... Now back to writing!!! *giggles cheerfully*

• Brohoof 2

Now that's what I call power sleeping!

Unfortunately, just a bit of frustration this afternoon with my server. My host decided it was a good time to perform maintenance and reboot it while we were transferring files. :umad:(twitching eyelid)

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Nightmare Mirage said:

Now that's what I call power sleeping!

Unfortunately, just a bit of frustration this afternoon with my server. My host decided it was a good time to perform maintenance and reboot it while we were transferring files. :umad:(twitching eyelid)

I extend mine sincerest hope thou had backup copies of the crucial data shocked.png.cfac276296706bb19aa2d408b6d2b319.png

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I extend mine sincerest hope thou had backup copies of the crucial data shocked.png.cfac276296706bb19aa2d408b6d2b319.png

Thank you my Pearl!

All is well, just delayed while my Devs are on the clock. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 3

so y'all are talking to your jobs right ?

Maybe yes, maybe not @Trotteur Sauvage. It's top secret! Why are you asking? You are a spy?

Hi, new to this topic,

I see! Where's your invitation, gray pony? If I won't find you at our list of members you will be arrested and sent to the Moon for two hundred years!

9.thumb.png.09febc20515618543771986eb05bcc38.png

OK. I'm joking! :smug:Welcome on board friend! :squee:Please seat down and drink coffee! Nice to see you here!

251.gif.609603fb01b33f7d35b9c732fc314ddb.gif

• Brohoof 3

27 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Hi, new to this topic, so y'all are talking to your jobs right ?

Aloha! Generally - yes, work or study burdens of various kinds, share advice, coffee and common sympathy of brethren and sistren in inprisonment *chuckles* Oh, I can tell tons 'bout inprisonment *wink-wink* mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Now to the bright side of the Moon, I implemented mine plan... So, who wanteth a sneak peek or, better say, a teaser of 14th chapter? sly.png.e127180ef31fa0988985a74ab6bf1e20.png Right here, right now!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, Alexshy said:

Now to the bright side of the Moon, I implemented mine plan... So, who wanteth a sneak peek or, better say, a teaser of 14th chapter? sly.png.e127180ef31fa0988985a74ab6bf1e20.png Right here, right now!

I would love to.

• Brohoof 4

31 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Hi, new to this topic, so y'all are talking to your jobs right ?

Meh, you got it 50% right, it's a pass. :D Welcome to our humble little lounge, would you like coffee or coffee?

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

So, who wanteth a sneak peek or, better say, a teaser of 14th chapter? sly.png.e127180ef31fa0988985a74ab6bf1e20.png Right here, right now!

Interesting proposition but I must refuse.*whispers* Just in case: how long and detailed is this teaser?:ooh:

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Serré sans sucre s'il te plait 

Something about no sugar please, that's all I understood. :D Also, not a single person I've met in my life likes working, and neither do I. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 3