Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

@Fluttershy Friend

Its mostly just the fact that its getting so close to Valentines Day and I have come to realize I actually still miss this girl I was in a long distance relationship throughout all of last year... She was very beautiful and I always enjoyed talking to her whenever she was online, but, unfortunately she hasn't come back after a long time, almost as if she vanished or something and I've been pretty upset thinking about it. I do remember a lot of the good times I've had with her...

I know I should be moving on, but, considering how long her and I were dating, the fact that I don't know if she's okay and just how much she really means to me, it has been difficult...

• Brohoof 6

5 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

@Fluttershy Friend

Its mostly just the fact that its getting so close to Valentines Day and I have come to realize I actually still miss this girl I was in a long distance relationship throughout all of last year... She was very beautiful and I always enjoyed talking to her whenever she was online, but, unfortunately she hasn't come back after a long time, almost as if she vanished or something and I've been pretty upset thinking about it. I do remember a lot of the good times I've had with her...

I know I should be moving on, but, considering how long her and I were dating, the fact that I don't know if she's okay and just how much she really means to me, it has been difficult...

I think that I can imagine your not easy situation friend. Valentine Day won't be happy day for everyponies.;)

*hugs*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks for explanation @Alexshy.Oh my sleepy princess! *hugs and offers a pilow* By the way don't you think that pilows should be obligatory equipment at every place of work?:ooh:^_^

Work (and especially drive) safe. Teleportation would be good sollution. 

Oh I have such good ideas today!^_^ *pround of himself*

And OK.I will be waiting for your comments.

*drags closer and nuzzles gently* I shall truly try to send them tonight... Expect thine ideas... *stumbles sleepily amidst the phrase* lief *kisses yellow snoot* Z-z-z-z...

2 hours ago, SoberStarlight said:

I'm doing okay. Life is getting in the way of my pony duties...

I was actually going to talk to you about that...

I feel that it's best that for the time being, I disband from the RP group. I don't log on frequent enough, and my knowledge of the background of the RP is limited. I feel that due to my flakiness, and other reasons, you should try to find a replacement for Twilight. Please, mine friend, don't take this personal... I do it because I care for and respect you and the other members of the RP!

Oh, that's depressing. But I extend mine hope, life treateth thee kindly otherwise, despite the burdens... I don't take it personal *sleepy alicorn smile* I know, RL goeth first, mine lief. I verily regret that thou forced to leave our little entertainment. Feel free to return, at which hour thou art ready.

HEED ME, valorous ponies of the club and new blood! We need one to represent young Twilight in our play! Who dareth to comply?! @CypherHoof @TempestShadow @ShadOBabe @Wannabrony @Nightfall Gloam @Jade Fire @Prospekt @goofyg65

2 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Well I'm at workplace early, Im parked oitside so I think I'm gonna waste time on my phone :P

How zre y'all going ? :grin:

Sleepy lief *waves her hoof*

2 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

@Fluttershy Friend

I feel for thee, mine friend! *hugs, almost falling from the couch* Oh, I'm like Derpy filly *giggles* at which hour sleep deprived.

Who maketh some coffee for their Princess in a quandary?!

mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png Blame @Nightmare Mirage for me trying to talk in blank verse Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

*boops @Nightmare Mirage* boop.jpeg.6392c9df1962926450d11a0b92dc515c.jpeg

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Good morning people! (if it's morning for you, of course)

How are y'all doing? I just drank my coffee and I'm ready to spend the day with my friends, I'm so excited! :D 

24 minutes ago, Cyralicious said:

Good morning people! (if it's morning for you, of course)

How are y'all doing? I just drank my coffee and I'm ready to spend the day with my friends, I'm so excited! :D 

Howdy! *yays sleepily*

10 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*nuzzles gently and kisses gently in blue cute snoot his sleepy princess and offers cup of very strong and with less accidity coffee*

Dost thou have a straw, lief? Cause I'm afraid I'm unable to raise mine head enough, the cup to fit under mine muzzle *smiles weakly and raises half lidded eyes on her yellow friend*

I see, mine lief squee.png.45026526c9fc897e5c83ffd888f3d3d7.png Shall try to address all thine messages tonight, if 't be true I'm not sleeping at that hour *smiles sheepishly*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, SoberStarlight said:

Haven't been on this thread in a while, and next thing I know, it has grown tremendously in size!'

Thought it was worth mentioning that i just got a keurig coffee maker for the house!! I can't contain my excitement!!

One of the pod ones? Well, I am happy you are happy :)

2 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Well I'm at workplace early, Im parked oitside so I think I'm gonna waste time on my phone :P

How zre y'all going ? :grin:

No coffee shop nearby you can go get a suitable beverage and charge your phone then? :)

• Brohoof 4

Just now, CypherHoof said:

One of the pod ones? Well, I am happy you are happy :)

No coffee shop nearby you can go get a suitable beverage and charge your phone then? :)

*raises one ear* Squee!!! *lights her horn and levitates @CypherHoof closer, hugging with wings and sleepily nuzzling* I missed thee, mine friend. Apologies for taking certain liberty to bring thee nigh flirtatious.png.4c4f78f9e2532800978cbcdcd0098669.png

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

You said "straw"? Easy as pie! *offers full barn of straw to his friend* :P Enjoy!;)

About messages "it would be yay" :)  But I see that you really need a rest today! All messages may wait!

Thou art too kind, beest aware I may become lazy, pampered that much *chuckles*

And I've meant a straw to drink through, not to fill myself, lief puppyeyes.png.72d9dadfb5e04be4127356913c54b927.png

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You said "straw"? Easy as pie! *offers full barn of straw to his friend* :P Enjoy!;):D

About messages. "It would be yay" :)  But I see that you really need a rest today! All messages may wait!

Hi @CypherHoof and @Cyralicious:fluttershy:

Hi to you too :)

*boops the yellow pone and passes a cup of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*raises one ear* Squee!!! *lights her horn and levitates @CypherHoof closer, hugging with wings and sleepily nuzzling* I missed thee, mine friend. Apologies for taking certain liberty to bring thee nigh flirtatious.png.4c4f78f9e2532800978cbcdcd0098669.png

Well, while away I have limited access to the interwebs, so post much less - but did pop in a few times :)

I am happy to see you too my princess *boops and passes coffee*

Thou art too kind, beest aware I may become lazy, pampered that much *chuckles*

And I've meant a straw to drink through, not to fill myself, lief puppyeyes.png.72d9dadfb5e04be4127356913c54b927.png

Is not being fed peeled grapes by young mares while being fanned by oiled guardstallions part of your princess routine then? :P:D

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 3

Heh, I was summoned by the Royal Canterlot Voice, but unfortunately I bring bad news for those that didn’t get to see my status updates.

My grandma died yesterday. I’ve stopped crying (for now) but I’m still very drained.

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Is not being fed peeled grapes by young mares while being fanned by oiled guardstallions part of your princess routine then? :P:D

*laughs, almost falling from the couch* Whenev'r possible, mine lief! *nodnods*

But I can withstand otherwise, am very moderate in mine ambitions and can understand, if royal service is out of reach of mine.

-- Edit --

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Heh, I was summoned by the Royal Canterlot Voice, but unfortunately I bring bad news for those that didn’t get to see my status updates.

My grandma died yesterday. I’ve stopped crying (for now) but I’m still very drained.

Oh... Mine most sincere condolences and deepest apologies for bothering thee *bows head* I so can relate, mine freind... Forgivest me! ugh.png.f4b0922e9ebe5d533b38c56047e9d48d.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Oh... I'm very sorry to hear that. *hugs*

• Brohoof 5

11 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

im sorry *hugs* im here if you need someone to talk too, i hope youre doing ok.

• Brohoof 7

7 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Oh... Mine most sincere condolences and deepest apologies for bothering thee *bows head* I so can relate, mine freind... Forgivest me! ugh.png.f4b0922e9ebe5d533b38c56047e9d48d.png

Don’t worry Lulu, you don’t need to apologize. I was happy to come in here, but I had to tell you guys eventually. *hugs*

6 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Oh... I'm very sorry to hear that. *hugs*

Thanks hon. *hugs also*

Just now, Jade Fire said:

im sorry *hugs* im here if you need someone to talk too, i hope youre doing ok.

Thank you very much. Eh, as okay as I can be. I’m about to head for work. I didn’t want to just sit alone with my thoughts all day.

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I'm sorry to hear that friend! *hugs*:kindness:

Thanks Flutters. *snuggles*

• Brohoof 5

I'm back at home, mine friends, forcedly much... Mine special somepony caught cold and, truth be told, I feel poor either unsure.png.07c2301b7a51619b3ff8b5bf8f98c271.png We shall see anon, if 't be true I can attend mine duties.

For your amusement meanwhile:

tempest_shadow_portrait_by_obsidelle-dc3

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ShadOBabe said:

Sorry to hear that; my condolences.

• Brohoof 7

Good news @Alexshy that you are in home already. Sad news because of cold. I feel sorry for you and your special somepony! Please forward best wishes from yellow pony!:P *hugs* Get well soon! Of course medicaments and warm bed will be necessairy in such case. Considering all of this please forget about messages to me today. OK?

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Very bad ponynet on the phone. But I have followed you all closely and read every single word. Far of from my home, hopefully back tonight again.

Drivest safely, lief!

20 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Good news @Alexshy that you are in home already. Sad news because of cold. I feel sorry for you and your special somepony! Please forward best wishes from yellow pony!:P *hugs* Of course medicaments and warm bed will be necessairy in such case. Considering all of this please forget about messages to me today. OK?

We shall see, how I feel myself.

• Brohoof 3

32 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Very bad ponynet on the phone. But I have followed you all closely and read every single word. Far of from my home, hopefully back tonight again.

Stay safe friend! If it will be possible let your friends to know that you returned to home.:fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3