Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

@Alexshy Always safe driving, thanks for caring. About RP, I simply can't find any time at the moment. Think you maybe get Yellow pega. Hope you feel ok even if you are well....not ok.

@Fluttershy Friend Not back home yet, just a short stop. I can't sense any coffee here sadly. *sniff*

Maybe there is some in the lounge, or is the machine still broken? 5a773c4601774_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.9b0d0da3301217bb281e0471f3d688c3.jpg

Jumps up besides @ShadOBabe closely watching the cup.

• Brohoof 3

Stay safe @TempestShadowespecially that you are driving in the dark now!:)

Good afternoon @Jade Fire. I'm at home at last. Thanks to my cat:pout: I'm a bit busy in the kitchen.  I have slept about 5 hours today but it seems that  and one lonely ^_^ cup of coffee was enough for me. :P And what are you doing friend?

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

30 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Stay safe @TempestShadowespecially that you are driving in the dark now!:)

Ah, but driving in the dark is best driving - the roads are empty of the usual idiots, the trucks are happily trundling along at 55 in packs, and it is both quiet and peaceful...

Good afternoon @Jade Fire. I'm at home at last. Thanks to my cat:pout: I'm a bit busy in the kitchen. 

Cats do that. :)

I have slept about 5 hours today but it seems that  and one lonely ^_^ cup of coffee was enough for me. :P And what are you doing friend?

Only one coffee? a tragedy! if I could send you one via site attachment, I would :D

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah, but driving in the dark is best driving - the roads are empty of the usual idiots,

Maybe in your country friend. :dry:In mine after sunset on the roadsides you can see "theoretically" many peoples wearing mostly dark clothes. They are almost invisibles on the night  especially outside city, especially on moonless nights. Many of them I could see only because they had by accident for example caps or shoes in light colors.

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Only one coffee? a tragedy! if I could send you one via site attachment, I would :D

Well. I was proud of myself. In you can teleport anything for me, I've prepared even a list of things.:icwudt:11.thumb.png.0189cd59af9651d790d0761b9929ffa9.png

• Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Maybe in your country friend. :dry:In mine after sunset on the roadsides you can see "theoretically" many peoples wearing mostly dark clothes. They are almost invisibles on the night  especially outside city, especially on moonless nights. Many of them I could see only because they had by accident for example caps or shoe in light colors.

That happens some places here - particularly in Wales or Scotland, where there are large stretches of unlit road that can fit only one car (and have little or no room for a car to pass even careful walkers). But in most cases, cars shouldn't be on those roads after dark anyhow - there are a few small villages that can only be reached by such, but most of them it is faster and safer to take the properly lit carrageways (of course, that also causes light polution, which is a shame, but I would rather see less fatalities than more stars)

But to walk said roads in dark clothing without a light source you can use to make the occasional car aware of your presence is clearly suicidal, so people (here) don't do that.

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Well. I was proud of myself. In you can teleport anything for me, I've prepared even a list of things.

Sadly, not being a unicorn, I lack the abilities of Twi or GlimGlam in that regard; however, I will bear it in mind if I should ever gain such :)

• Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

But to walk said roads in dark clothing without a light source you can use to make the occasional car aware of your presence is clearly suicidal, so people (here) don't do that.

Exactly. But in my country it is still big problem so police makes such educational videos like this one. Such peoples as on this video I call exactly that: "suicides".

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Sadly, not being a unicorn, I lack the abilities of Twi or GlimGlam in that regard; however, I will bear it in mind if I should ever gain such :)

Thanks. Just in case keep up my list please!:please:

• Brohoof 4

9 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Its mostly just the fact that its getting so close to Valentines Day and I have come to realize I actually still miss this girl I was in a long distance relationship throughout all of last year... She was very beautiful and I always enjoyed talking to her whenever she was online, but, unfortunately she hasn't come back after a long time, almost as if she vanished or something and I've been pretty upset thinking about it. I do remember a lot of the good times I've had with her...

I know I should be moving on, but, considering how long her and I were dating, the fact that I don't know if she's okay and just how much she really means to me, it has been difficult...

I know exactly how you feel. I'm here to tell you the pain will always be, however, your heart is so much stronger than you think. Look forward, be mighty and while you don't have to forget, you can still find much, much more out of life if you give yourself the chance. Carry her as your precious memory, but become a man worthy of remembering for it.

• Brohoof 6

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah, but driving in the dark is best driving - the roads are empty of the usual idiots, the trucks are happily trundling along at 55 in packs, and it is both quiet and peaceful...

Yes, right, same here where I live.

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Maybe in your country friend. :dry:In mine after sunset on the roadsides you can see "theoretically" many peoples wearing mostly dark clothes. They are almost invisibles on the night  especially outside city, especially on moonless nights. Many of them I could see only because they had by accident for example caps or shoes in light colors.

Over here I think Is´s rare to find people on the roads in the winter, may happen during the summertime. But the distances between places is often what keeps the ponies in their cars.

And summer means very short Luna time too. Poor Tia, she have loooong workdays then TS_happy.jpg.f43dd2a2b7fdc843fe6a80d042ca178c.jpg

I have to watch out for this things where there is no fencing.

elk.jpg.3fc3681fe615c9bfc4f23f9026274b8b.jpg

And the smaller deer ( or is it roe deer in English ?) They can be found even in the outskirts of cities.

5a8348f816775_rddjur.png.e6d4e8b576d89db578fe131a9b65c8f5.png

@Jade Fire Thanks ! Always driving safe.... I hope at least.

So home now safe and happy, long work day ended for this time. Now on my fifth coffee and last for today.

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Do you know that moment when the garage close at 19h but a customer arrive at 18h55 and ask for his tire to be changed ? :unamused:

Well, I know the moment when the customer's helldesk log an "urgent" support call at 18:55 because they finish at 19:00 and won't be there when you try to follow up...

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

And summer means very short Luna time too. Poor Tia, she have loooong workdays then TS_happy.jpg.f43dd2a2b7fdc843fe6a80d042ca178c.jpg

Shhh, dost not tell anypony... I help her during extra time concerned.png.fd72ae822515a15abd963a263d546af7.png

5 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

I have to watch out for this things where there is no fencing.

elk.jpg.3fc3681fe615c9bfc4f23f9026274b8b.jpg

And the smaller deer ( or is it roe deer in English ?) They can be found even in the outskirts of cities.

5a8348f816775_rddjur.png.e6d4e8b576d89db578fe131a9b65c8f5.png

Awwww!!! Cute forest dwellers... even elks squee.png.45026526c9fc897e5c83ffd888f3d3d7.png Ahem... The Flutterforce is strong within me... *whistles*

Just now, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Do you know that moment when the garage close at 19h but a customer arrive at 18h55 and ask for his tire to be changed ? :unamused:

I can relate so much... The same, when somepony asketh to make changes in the network, right before the weekend starteth unamused.png.3e2ae71e050dcc3babb4c70bb5bb856a.png

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Well, I know the moment when the customer's helldesk log an "urgent" support call at 18:55 because they finish at 19:00 and won't be there when you try to follow up...

I'm most assured - no typo hither! *hugs @CypherHoof* lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

• Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I can relate so much... The same, when somepony asketh to make changes in the network, right before the weekend starteth unamused.png.3e2ae71e050dcc3babb4c70bb5bb856a.png

Indeed so "and our change window is one hour at 20:00 Friday, you must get change control approval at each of the four stages of the proposed change, and nobody from the change board will be available until monday" :)

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I'm most assured - no typo hither! *hugs @CypherHoof* lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

Indeed not, no my princess *hugs back*

• Brohoof 4

20 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

So home now safe and happy, long work day ended for this time. Now on my fifth coffee and last for today.

Thanks that you let us know! Glad to know that you are safe at home. I like mooses. In my country you can see on the streets also boars and, in mostly cases near home, beavers.

18 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Yeees. Fortunately I have such cases quite rarely.

• Brohoof 4