Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 hour ago, ShadOBabe said:

my immunity has nominated me as Nurse-zotl

Aww that´s just what´s needed here an imune nurse zotl, thank´s a lot.

And thanks for the great soup, really nice and perfectly made. Thanks for chasing out the chicken too, my head can´t stand that buk buk today.

@Alexshy Home for an hour or so, resting in the Wastelands shadow softest bed... thank´s for caring my  Princess. Yes this must definitely be the Royal flu. Rest now for some hour more, then I have to care for my horsy friends. Even if not well, that must be done, every day of the year. So jumps offline and rest a while now.

Hope you all have a nice, greate lounging time friends :) 

• Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

good morning every pony ^-^ on my 1st cup of coffee then off to another busy day i hope you all are having a great day

*hugs* Good morning friend! How is going your Hearts and Hooves Day? And thanks! My day is/was/will be great!:pinkie:

We have at least two ill ponies here! :adorkable:I wish you health my great friends!:kindness: If you want friendly hooves and care I'm here for you @Alexshy and @TempestShadow:P

234.thumb.png.b584e79f4886c1cf6f729da444ef332e.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

13 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

If you want friendly hooves and care I'm here for you @Alexshy and @TempestShadow

Careful though Flutters. You’re a pony, you might catch it yourself.

47 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Aww that´s just what´s needed here an imune nurse zotl, thank´s a lot.

And thanks for the great soup, really nice and perfectly made. Thanks for chasing out the chicken too, my head can´t stand that buk buk today.

Of course! Glad you like the soup. I put extra carrots and all the other stuff ponies like. Celery, peas, potatoes, etc...

*notices the chicken staring at her through the window* Wadaya want, bird?

• Brohoof 2

Well. I have read all the texts;) once again and, having an occasion, that for a while I'm alone here, I would like to thank you my The Best Friend for all your wonderful wishes and for that you've made my Hearts and Hooves Day such special and wonderful!:fluttershy:

I'm still touched by your true kind words and beautiful pictures! :pinkie:

You are my beloved friend, (even if sometimes, like today, I can't see and appreciate that properly at once.:adorkable: Please forgive me for that:kindness:)!

256.thumb.png.85dfa61102d2331a0500841c2025d54f.png

• Brohoof 4

On 14.02.2018 at 7:12 PM, Alexshy said:

*hugs @Fluttershy Friend* We all can have our ups and downs, our "slow" moments. Thee not seeing something at once dost not make thyself a worse pony.

You are of course right my the best friend! :fluttershy:And for example because of your wise phrases like you have written above you are such wonderful, true, beloved friend!::squee: *hugs gretefully very tight @Alexshy*

Nothing can threaten true friendship, istn't it?:icwudt:

237.png

• Brohoof 3

15 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Forgive me friends but I have to confiscate and drink all your coffees today:kindness::D.I can barely open my eyes and I would not even dare drive a car today............ but I'm happy!:pinkie: *still looks at some picture*.;)

Well, if Twi would only give me that Teleport ability, i would send you a full pot. still, it is FlutterWaifu day, so reasons to be happy :D

7 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

Please dim the light a bit, I´m not feeling ok either.

@Alexshy I think it spreads even in this very lounge. I´m sweating, feeling weak, dizziness.... Ohh how is this possible, over the ponynet ?

The medical mask, long stick nothing helped. *sneaks up besides Luna* gently caressing sleeping Lunas mane, and soon falls asleep in the soft armchair besides under a soft blanket.

Tempest_sad.JPG.e4177f40df4601da030bf4d9f79bc088.JPG

*Gets Purple Parkour Pone a hot cocoa and a warm blanket

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Fact. She is my beloved waifu but this time I had in mind completely different pony! Guess guess which one! :smug::grin:

Now, would I start guessing that certain pones that already have special someponies are waifu material? :D

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

*is PermaSingle and buys herself chocolates every year*

Could wait until tomorrow and Discount Chocolate Heart Day? :)

(sometimes has a special somepony to buy for, but not for a few years now)

• Brohoof 4

@Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Alexshy @ShadOBabe @Jade Fire

Thanks to all that cares so nice *waves hoof from the distance*, hugs are not recommended, even if I would like to ;) 

Got some kind of fever/royal flu and for sure I stay home from work tomorrow. Think I go to bed right now to just sleep it away.

@ShadOBabe PermaSingle ? Sorry my bad English has no idea of this ???

Edit : Me so stupid <-- Yes ! Google fixed that question of course !! So why then ? Do you want that, or just the fact ? 

Ok then good night fromTempest... not myself at the moment. But small viruses isn´t going to kill me this time either :)  

• Brohoof 2

Just now, TempestShadow said:

@Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Alexshy @ShadOBabe

Thanks to all that cares so nice *waves hoof from the distance*, hugs are not recommended, even if I would like to ;) 

Got some kind of fever/royal flu and for sure I stay home from work tomorrow. Think I go to bed right now to just sleep it away.

@ShadOBabe PermaSingle ? Sorry my bad English has no idea of this ???

Ok then good night fromTempest... not myself at the moment. But small viruses isn´t going to kill me this time either :)  

That's why friends are for @TempestShadow! I hope that  you will feel better tomorrow! Good night! :)

• Brohoof 3

22 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Could wait until tomorrow and Discount Chocolate Heart Day? :)

Who says I won’t be eating chocolate on that day too?

3 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

So why then ? Do you want that, or just the fact ? 

A bit of both. I don’t really care enough to actually look, but I wouldn’t be opposed if the right someone happened to show up. But you buy chocolates for those you love, and I love myself, so BOOM, chocolates!! XD

Have a good night! Feel better! *tucks you in*

• Brohoof 3

9 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

@TempestShadow i care too =(

@Jade Fire FF is right... I was sure you was included in my "thanks list" Sorry my friend, I just wasn´t myself and so tired. ( fixed now by editing )

Up to walk my dog, then back to the hay and some more rest... and later some coffee.

I´m supposed to boop you, but this was the picture I found, think it works ?

tempest_boop.jpeg.a30c7864a8f8b6cce5052e01186ead13.jpeg

@ShadOBabe "I love myself so BOOM chocolates! " Aww that was sooo wise said, and your right. You can always celebrate Valentines day if you like yourself.

Best idea so far ! Well tempest loves all nice ponies, and so sends virtual Chocolate hart to you, and to anypony that needs it. Including me Tempest_happy.JPG.d9b735d9556f0c045e1d45a6ca9e50df.JPG

valentine-chocolate-heart-box-gourmet_425.jpg.c79893796e45b8ad4128384950f36f74.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Good morrow, friends! *hugs you ALL, but distantly with magic*

I'm arrant ill and weak today, mine throat is sore and head is full of hay... Oh, Celestia, I speak with rhythme, like Zecora mare... *puts her hoof over mouth to stop*

Ahem... Methinks I shall spend more time at home, in pillows, lulling mine miserable head... *ponders* Phew, it stopped, thanks Harmony...

Remember, friends, the Night loves you all!!! *not using mention this time to avoid missing any by mishap*

*more hugs and warm Feathers of Boop follow* Don't worry, Royal Flu is not conveyed by the feathers *chuckles quietly*

luna_at_home.jpg.67a22ddb3798833e9239c6a4a4eec218.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Nice to see you @Alexshy *hugs even if it is not safe this time* It's a pity that you aren't feel better. And what is it a illness which makes you talking like Zecora? :)It is really seriously case.  You definitely should take few free days to stay at home and take more medicaments :)))!

Writing seriously  staying at warm home will be really good for you friend.I still remember about your pneumonia!

• Brohoof 3