Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

9 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Haven't been here in a while, so, hello, everyone, how are you?

My week had ended better than how it started. I'm thinking I may play some more games over the weekend. Twilight Sparkle is my best pony.

Who is your best pony?

I've been doing pretty well, nothing too bad but a sore throat. My best pony would have to be either Twilight or Pinkie, I can't choose. :ooh:

• Brohoof 5

@Nightfall Gloam Happy to hear that the end of the week is better.

Best pony ?

Hard for me, I like them all so much for different reasons, and each and everyone of them have something in their personality that I like.

Fluttershy because she loves others, and is caring for every living beeing.

Applejack because she newer sees anything as a problem.

Pinkie because she is so extremely positive and full of energy.

Twilight because she is clever and holds the herd together and always have a solution, often with help from her friends.

Rarity because she loves herself and cares of the aesthetics and cares so much for friends when they needs her.

Rainbow dash because she is so full of power and likes to compete in everything with anypony.

then the list can go on...

Derpy because she is so clumsy yet cute, and bright in a different spectrum

Luna do I need to say anything here ?

Celestia my goddess and leader of my daily life.

Maud deadpan clever and a pony to really love for her independent non caring style.

Tempest Shadow.... ok you get it by now friends, I stop now or I continue my day talking about ponies I love and adore.

• Brohoof 5

46 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Haven't been here in a while, so, hello, everyone, how are you?

My week had ended better than how it started. I'm thinking I may play some more games over the weekend. Twilight Sparkle is my best pony.

Who is your best pony?

Hello @Nightfall Gloam Good to hear that your matters going well. My favourite pony? I won't tell you friend *makes mysterious face and whistles* Guess!;)

@TempestShadow @Jade Fire

Hello my ponies! I'm happy that you are almost healthy (?) Tempest! Yay!  I like your post about favorites ponies. 

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

Greetings, everypony!!! I'm still ill and miserable... Yesterday I had strength to go to the office, today it ceaseth likewise.

On the bright side of the Moon, @Valencia accepted mine request in Discord (I managed to get it partially working (texting) via browser for that gravely serious reason), so I feel a zilch relieved.

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hello all my friends. Let's remember that today is Friday! Yay! It's mean only few prison hours and we wiil free!

How are you feeling today?

I'm especially curious about health two members of our club:kindness::

@Alexshy

ff.thumb.png.54c555df61eaff07ca0938978f4df255.png

and @TempestShadow

(unless we have other ill ponies here since today)

free_by_raikoh_illust-dbtugy8.thumb.jpg.dcd7fd1ab54bca40a28b37631a2008ba.jpg

Of course I know that fortunately it isn't something serious but I know how every illness can be tiring and making weak. I hope that the worst is gone already. *hugs*

Greetings, mine lief! Mine thoughtful and foreseeing pony *smirks*, I look exactly like on thine picture... While supposed to look contrary to that

2298367.thumb.jpg.ac50d704f28830e56e31d7897b4bdec1.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

I extend mine hope to feel like a proper pony after the weekend, not like some alicorn puddle.

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

@Fluttershy Friend I'm doing well thank you! I hope you're having a wonderful Friday! Also happy Chinese New Year! (If you're into that stuff. :P)

Greetings!!! Same wise to thee benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Good to know! :PFirst healthy pony on board/lounge:please: (except some yellow one;))!

Thanks! ^^ I will see what will happen today at my work!

No, I'm not but thanks!^_^

Something funny for good beginning of the day! *prepares to go to prison. Judgment for Friday: 8 hours*

aaaaaaaaaw.gif

Oh, I'm so pleased, thou believest into mine capabilities forsooth 5a7886dcf1599_Avamoon3_.thumb.jpg.f8682e94557a5c6187a1833d23488811.jpg*giggles, then coughs*

2 hours ago, Mirage said:

It's about time for me to rest, and the Princess take watch over all you little ponies. It was another busy day for me, but not bad. Forums were not very exciting today. :(

Hast a very soothing and restful night, mine lief! *kisses on the snoot*

2 hours ago, Mirage said:

I'll see you in a few hours, or maybe sooner, if I catch you in my dreams...

He-hic, tis soundeth very... ahem... promising lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

1 hour ago, TempestShadow said:

@Jade Fire @Fluttershy Friend Much better today, thanks ! And YES ! It´s FRIIIIDAY... double YAAY !

My horse farm work at home don´t gives time to rest, that is bad. But also god because I recover much faster nowadays. It´s amazing that when we feel that we must do certain things we can do much more than we ever believe. Ok I´m not 100% back on my hoofs, but enough to go to work while eating painkillers to stay up. And I have things that needs to be done here at work too. So let´s say improved but not recovered.

Trying to restore myself back to normal state....

tempest_s_shadow_by_zoarvek-dbje9x8.thumb.png.3de9f5a1426f98635b72b045ff3f310e.png

And first coffee is on the way now, in my Starlight cup ... YAAY !

I hope @Alexshy is on the way back to standing on the hooves too Tempest_neutral.JPG.dbdc3c966cbcbf21cb78ab8d85bac767.JPG

@Mirage Rest well and see you in the dreams then.

@Wannabrony I had no idea ? But happy China new year then !

*nodnods* Everything that killeth us not, maketh us only stronger! I'm glad that thou art getting stronger, mine industrious friend.

Yeah, I'm on that way mayhap... but even if, then making the first step only *dainty smile*

42 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@TempestShadow glad youre feeling atleast alittle better *hugs* i hope youre 100% sooner than later

@Nightfall Gloam im good ^-^ been busy, but i try to be on when i can, also my best pony is starlight

Morning @Jade Fire and @Nightfall Gloam *waves hoof* It's reassuring to see at least somepony alive and kicking hither.

Mine best pony? Guess sly.png.e127180ef31fa0988985a74ab6bf1e20.png

Fluttershy... Although, I like mine own reflection in the mirror verily likewise *laughs*

23 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hello @Nightfall Gloam Good to hear that your matters going well. My favourite pony? I won't tell you friend *makes mysterious face and whistles* Guess!;)

@TempestShadow @Jade Fire

Hello my ponies! I'm happy that you are almost healthy (?) Tempest! Yay!  I like your post about favorites ponies. 

*distant magical hug* Mindst the Flu please, I can't squeeze y'all, mine little ponies, without the risk of spreading the disease.

• Brohoof 1

Hi @Alexshy! *Hugs very very tight from two reasons* Please be friendly pony and share your flu! ;)Thanks to that I will have free days! :DI hope that you will look like on your pictures as soon as it is possible! And you are right of course! ;)I hope that your special pony feels much better!:P

*looks at the other of your posted pictures* You definitely don't give up! :lol: Go to the jail box now!:pout::D

• Brohoof 2

@Jade Fire Thank you so much my dear friend <3

@Fluttershy Friend What pony do you like.... who can it be *wrinkles the forehead*.... mmmm hard one :):D thanks for liking my declaration of love to my beloved ponies TS_I_see.jpg.7a9adef3441a3bb3d8b0971e82b4a642.jpg

@Alexshy I hope you recover soon my blue Princess, right what don´t kill us makes us stronger ponies. Please rest and slowly recover back to defend the night again. Maybe some coffee can get you to feel a little bit better ?

luna_questions_coffee_by_rambopvp-d5ub8vt.thumb.png.175674704ea31a3cf2890b3fc3444191.png

Don´t ask Princess just taste it ! TS_happy.jpg.f43dd2a2b7fdc843fe6a80d042ca178c.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Good news that you have contact with @Valencia. I hope that our princess feels OK.

Yoy should to know my friends that today internet on my phone working strange. Even posting emoticons is a problem. Sorry for more mistakes than usually! BTW. Yesterday nightI had another dream about this forum. :)))

• Brohoof 3

So I woke up and before I made myself breakfast I drank my coffee and after that started eating my cereal, and I was thinking what if I combine coffee with my cereal and instead of milk I eat my cereal in a cup of coffee, would that be a good or a bad idea/combination? :wacko:

4 minutes ago, Cyralicious said:

So I woke up and before I made myself breakfast I drank my coffee and after that started eating my cereal, and I was thinking what if I combine coffee with my cereal and instead of milk I eat my cereal in a cup of coffee, would that be a good or a bad idea/combination? :wacko:

Dependeth on the flavour of the cereal methinks.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, goofyg65 said:

This is goofyg65 saying good morning to everyone. I will get my coffee out of the microwave. How is everyone.

Good morning! I'm doing well here. Multitasking for now, be back soon...

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Flutterstep said:

Hey ShadOBabe. My condolences. You can share some stories if you like.

Sweet! Y’all are gonna like these...

Okay so one time when my mom was a teen, she was riding in the car with her boyfriend at the time, while Gma was driving. Keep in mind, this was Texas in the 70s. XD

So Gma pulls up to the light and these teenage boys pull up next to her. And they start revving their engine and generally teasing her. And Gma gives them this look and shifts it into gear...

My Mom grins and turns to her boyfriend and says, “Hang on...”

The light turns green and Gma FRICKIN’ FLOORS IT, and leaves those boys in her dust. Then she slows down up the road and the boys catch up with her, and they are all just DYING with laughter.

Y’all just got OWNED by this little middle aged lady.

• Brohoof 2

28 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Hey guys. So Gma’s funeral is tomorrow.

Do you guys wanna hear some funny stories about her?

I shall think about you all on morrow, @ShadOBabe.

And, of course, if 't be true thou art okay with that.

It looketh like thy grandma was quite the cool lady, the worse the loss. I'm very sorry *hugs*

• Brohoof 4