Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Thanks guys. Yeah grandma was a frickin’ badass apparently.

Mom told me how you’d often find within her purse, next to the lipstick and eyeliner, a wrench and a screwdriver.

Also there was this time Mom was gonna have this boy pick her up for a date, and Gma (despite being terrified of guns) had my Gpa teach her how to take apart and clean his pistol, just so she could casually do that in front of the boy before they left. He got the message. XD

• Brohoof 5

3 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Thanks guys. Yeah grandma was a frickin’ badass apparently.

Mom told me how you’d often find within her purse, next to the lipstick and eyeliner, a wrench and a screwdriver.

Also there was this time Mom was gonna have this boy pick her up for a date, and Gma (despite being terrified of guns) had my Gpa teach her how to take apart and clean his pistol, just so she could casually do that in front of the boy before they left. He got the message. XD

I think I'm falling in love!

• Brohoof 5

9 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

@Jade Fire @Fluttershy Friend Much better today, thanks ! And YES ! It´s FRIIIIDAY... double YAAY !

My horse farm work at home don´t gives time to rest, that is bad. But also good because I recover much faster nowadays. It´s amazing that when we feel that we must do certain things we can do much more than we ever believe. Ok I´m not 100% back on my hoofs, but enough to go to work while eating painkillers to stay up. And I have things that needs to be done here at work too. So let´s say improved but not recovered.

Trying to restore myself back to normal state....

And first coffee is on the way now, in my Starlight cup ... YAAY !

Good to hear you are improved, at least. And Starlight cup sounds good (oddly, just thinking we need a pony reskin of mariokart, then we can HAVE a starlight cup, a fluttershy cup and so forth ;))

8 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Greetings, everypony!!! I'm still ill and miserable... Yesterday I had strength to go to the office, today it ceaseth likewise.

Sorry to hear that my princess - do get well soon.

2298367.thumb.jpg.ac50d704f28830e56e31d7897b4bdec1.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Tsk, and always with the naughty pictures, when you are ill and have a special somepony too... :)

*nodnods* Everything that killeth us not, maketh us only stronger! I'm glad that thou art getting stronger, mine industrious friend.

Indeed, although I do feel we are now strong enough that the universe can go test this principle elsewhere :)

• Brohoof 4

9 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Tsk, and always with the naughty pictures, when you are ill and have a special somepony too... :)

So I am *shrugs most regally* Those, who know me close, ain't offended. I admit, I tend to be overly cheerful, at which hour I can, after those 1000 years on the Moon. Teacheth thee something, correct? ;)

9 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Indeed, although I do feel we are now strong enough that the universe can go test this principle elsewhere :)

For that thou hast deserved an additional brohoof - hither: /)

• Brohoof 2

@TempestShadow yeah, it's 4 am right now, but im not able to stay up all night and sleep all day anymore xD but because of my insomnia i do well on 4 hours of sleep when i need too ^-^

thank you though, i'll hopefully be able to sleep tonight, i've had a harder time lately than normal :please:

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

but MY work for ME and my nearest friends (ponies).

Yeah I like this kind of work. Completely different situation, isn't it? I see that you are full healthy @TempestShadow. It is really good news!

Well. Good night @Jade Fire I'm still worried about Alexshy's health condition:(. I specifically mention her nickname without @ just in case not to call her here. Like she wrote yesterday she isn't online on the forum and that was good decision but it also means that she feels really bad. Get well soon my suffering friend! :kindness:

For consolation just half hour ago I bought myself and only for myself my first MLP stuff. :proud:

P1340897.thumb.JPG.72ee29598eb1e1cda2578195f6c878d0.JPG

• Brohoof 5

39 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yeah I like this kind of work. Completely different situation, isn't it? I see that you are full healthy @TempestShadow. It is really good news!

Well. Good night @Jade Fire I'm still worried about Alexshy's health condition:(. I specifically mention her nickname without @ just in case not to call her here. Like she wrote yesterday she isn't online on the forum and that was good decision but it also means that she feels really bad. Get well soon my suffering friend! :kindness:

For consolation just half hour ago I bought myself and only for myself my first MLP stuff. :proud:

Looks like the tiny little Fluttershy pencil eraser I bought - far far too cute to actually use as an eraser, of course :)

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hello @Fluttershy Friend Oh thanks, well I´m not really 100% ok, let´s say 75%, but good enough to feel happy and strong to work a bit outside.

Mmm yes I hope our friend (that we don´t call in) get better soon too.

I love your little Fluttershy and I can tell you that you will find more over time :) 

Right now in for a coffee break then I need to do a little more outside. Very nice that it´s more light before the Luna times comes in the afternoon.

questions_over_coffee_by_dm29-d9l96h9.thumb.png.595acee39a6dd91f15039f0ecb6bc434.png

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks friends. Have nice Suturday! After unpacked She looks really nice!:pinkie:Just a pity that I haven't bought Her earlier! Well. Next time. :smug::dry:;)1.thumb.JPG.1f0132e0b5d2a09d99ade62068db1a22.JPG

2.thumb.jpg.9a23389580ebd1cfa6827edf33b32317.jpg

Yup. Looks to be the same as mine; only piece of MLP Merch I have bought for myself, and she is sitting on my external drive watching me type. Mine seems a little pinker in mane colour though :)

20180217_135817.jpg

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Yup. Looks to be the same as mine; only piece of MLP Merch I have bought for myself, and she is sitting on my external drive watching me type. Mine seems a little pinker in mane colour though :)

Looks nice in this place friend. My Flutter (size 5,5 x 5,5 cm) costed almost 5 pounds + small newspaper + +stickers + Her cottage in cartonage to build.:P

• Brohoof 2