Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Looks nice in this place friend. My Flutter (size 5,5 x 5,5 cm) costed almost 5 pounds + small newspaper + +stickers + Her cottage in cartonage to build.:P

Ah, you were accessorizing :)
Mine didn't come with stickers or a cottage, but was much cheaper - £1.50 :)

(Update: Checked at the store and they are only £1, so either I misremembered or the price has gone down. They also don't have any AJ or Rarity ones, and are nearly out of Twilight ones too...)

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 2

Aw, so cute little Fluttershy!

Good morning ponies! @TempestShadow You're making me miss my horses. Well, maybe not in so much this cold weather, but still. :D Please talk more about them - how many, what kind?

We will probably get more ducks this year. They lay nice eggs!

I'm not sure what I'm doing today, maybe some writing, a little coding, lots of MLPF and then some business stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Hello @Fluttershy Friend! To me, duck eggs don't taste much different than chicken eggs, they tend to be fluffy and rich when cooked. Not sure how you like your eggs, I will only them fully cooked - like scrambled or in an omelette. Sometimes hard boiled with lots of salt!

Slimey eggs blechhc chcehhchech e!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Mirage said:

Hello @Fluttershy Friend! To me, duck eggs don't taste much different than chicken eggs, they tend to be fluffy and rich when cooked. Not sure how you like your eggs, I will only them fully cooked - like scrambled or in an omelette. Sometimes hard boiled with lots of salt!

Slimey eggs blechhc chcehhchech e!

Oh. Thanks friend. Good to know. I like eggs in every form (but always with lots of salt)!

• Brohoof 3

Good afternoon my friends :P how's everyone doing? :kindness: currently I'm just taking money at this concession stand, not too many people want a hot dog or nachos at ten in the morning, but I'm thinking it'll pick up here soon now that it's after twelve :D there's coffee here, but I don't know if Im too interested in getting a cup, it's pretty decent, but the creamer isn't something I enjoy and that makes the drink for me :muffins:

Only five more games left!  

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Sounds like a loooong day. But I'm sure many appreciate it!

A nacho sounds really good right now...hmmm.

It's honestly not as slow as you'd think it'd be in truth :3 and yes they certainly do appreciate it ^^ the parents have said that we've needed to run a concession stand out of our cafeteria for years now, and it's been pretty successful since we started doing it three weeks ago ^_^ 

And I'd give you some nachos if you were here my dear :P

• Brohoof 4

35 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Good afternoon my friends :P how's everyone doing? :kindness: currently I'm just taking money at this concession stand, not too many people want a hot dog or nachos at ten in the morning, but I'm thinking it'll pick up here soon now that it's after twelve :D there's coffee here, but I don't know if Im too interested in getting a cup, it's pretty decent, but the creamer isn't something I enjoy and that makes the drink for me :muffins:

Only five more games left!  

Making money is a good thing, and it is also good to see you here; I agree about the creamer, although I would rather have coffee black than with a poor creamer (and similarly, unsweetened than put white sugar into good coffee)

My dentist disagrees though, at least about the creamer - he says coffee is too acidic without it (but would rather sugar didn't exist at all, so there's that too :D O

• Brohoof 5

13 minutes ago, Valencia said:

It's honestly not as slow as you'd think it'd be in truth :3 and yes they certainly do appreciate it ^^ the parents have said that we've needed to run a concession stand out of our cafeteria for years now, and it's been pretty successful since we started doing it three weeks ago ^_^ 

And I'd give you some nachos if you were here my dear :P

I love corn chips. :lie:

But not with coffee!

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks. But she isn't :((((:( Thank you  for not mentioned her by @;)

Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do for @alexshy but send them our care and maybe a virtual coffee....

• Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

OK friend. *hugs*

it will be ok *hugs*

i know they're you best friend, and that this is hard on you too, i understand what youre going through. but we gotta think positive.

be strong for them. everyone is here for you too.

• Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

it will be ok *hugs*

i know they're you best friend, and that this is hard on you too, i understand what youre going through. but we gotta think positive.

be strong for them. everyone is here for you too.

:squee: Thank you @Jade Fire. I think positive and I'm sure that will be OK but to know that my friend has problem, is suffering while I can do nothing is really bad for me.

Starlight for you my friend for your support! ^^

large.thumb.png.ed53b40ed40e434569be3cbe339a9daf.png

30 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do for @alexshy but send them our care and maybe a virtual coffee....

How did you do that it is "inactive"? Thanks for that. :)BTW. I've bought yesterday new English cheese.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Mirage said:

Aw, so cute little Fluttershy!

Good morning ponies! @TempestShadow You're making me miss my horses. Well, maybe not in so much this cold weather, but still. :D Please talk more about them - how many, what kind?

We will probably get more ducks this year. They lay nice eggs!

I'm not sure what I'm doing today, maybe some writing, a little coding, lots of MLPF and then some business stuff.

I hear horses @Mirage now we talking ! So you are also into horses ? Well I run a small horse sanctuary with ponies and some zebras. How many... to many. We have Irish cob, Shetland, mini Shetland, Icelandic, Jutland (Big Mac type) and plains zebra. This is my life, and it was more or less started because of mlp... so a big YAAY for friendship and ponies !

Ducks I would love to have ducks, maybe hard to not get them taken by foxes or other predators where I live.

@Jade Fire Thanks ! Feeling nearly 100% now, It´s good to be outside :) My day was very very good, a little bit under freezing, but no wind and lot of snow. With ok chlothes it´s just ok.

@Valencia Hello white Princess ! Happy to see you here ! Well I can take some nachos too.... or no...wait... I hear the coffee machine in the kitchen, think I wait a while with the nachos then ;) 

• Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, Valencia said:

I know my resilient nocturnal sister will make a swift and total recovery @Fluttershy Friend :rarity: she'll be back soon I'm sure of it :D as for your other friend, I'm sorry they're sick :( my best well wishes to them as well! *Hugs* 

Thanks my friend. That's what friendship is about. On mutual support. Thanks to that I know that I'm among friends! :squee:

240.thumb.png.06d85e82a6746a48d45917da7682fa41.png

friendship_everywhere_by_jaz1rus-d4n4c6i.thumb.jpg.b7da75f20fc9b587d82ca5fa7457e277.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2