Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

8 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

@Fluttershy Friend I hope you best friend gets better soon... :kindness:

Thanks friend! I'm sure that in the longer perspective all will be good. But why not since now!;)

@Mirage I like Nigthmare Moon and you oh. it's mean you as Nitghmare Moon. But look at this picture. I prefer this version of Luna.;)^_^

in_your_dreams_by_foxtailpegasus-d5np3o6.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

Hey, everypony! How are you feeling on this fine day? :squee:

I'm feeling pretty good. Don't really have much homework, so I can finally kick back, do some writing, and just be lazy. :wacko: I also a got free concert tickets because I signed up to volunteer with concert setup this coming Friday. Every February or March, my university holds a concert for the students, and they get to vote on the artist. While my choice--a rock band called The National--didn't win the student vote, a former child star-turned R&B singer known as JoJo got chosen. I'm not exactly a fan of her, but hey... it's something to do. And it's something small to put on my resume. Plus I get to meet JoJo and take my girlfriend to the concert for free. So, I'm pretty stoked. :)

I just wish it was RaRa instead...

MLP Vector - Coloratura #40

:P

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Prospekt said:

I'm feeling pretty good. Don't really have much homework, so I can finally kick back, do some writing, and just be lazy. :wacko: I also a got free concert tickets because I signed up to volunteer with concert setup this coming Friday. Every February or March, my university holds a concert for the students, and they get to vote on the artist. While my choice--a rock band called The National--didn't win the student vote, a former child star-turned R&B singer known as JoJo got chosen. I'm not exactly a fan of her, but hey... it's something to do. And it's something small to put on my resume. Plus I get to meet JoJo and take my girlfriend to the concert for free. So, I'm pretty stoked. :)

I do think we need to see RaRa again; she should have had the concert spot during the movie, after all, she *is* the number one pony popstar in equestria :)

• Brohoof 5

@Prospekt Good for you! That's sounds really cool. I like JoJo  ;) I thought she was cute. Not like jaw dropping or anything but pretty neat how she became a success.

@TempestShadow We have a lot to catch up on my friend. It's been a rather busy cafe here today. I did not know you were one of our little ones!

• Brohoof 6

@Prospekt Great freebees tickets, I hope that will be nice. Close your eyes and.... RaRa :)

@Mirage Oh yes ! I´m one of the small ones... It´s from my past and very private... only one pony here knows, and I keep it that way I think ;) 

I love this place and this forum all my friends, you all means so much to me TS_happy.jpg.f43dd2a2b7fdc843fe6a80d042ca178c.jpg

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Prospekt said:

I'm doing pretty well! Choosing my courses for my next school year, debating between programming and Spanish. Thanks for asking! And free concert tickets sounds great! Though it's not the artist you voted for you still seem pretty excited, so I'm happy for you! ^_^ Besides, it's fun to just be at a live show! I know this from the very little live shows I've been to. :) I hope you have fun there! And of course, RaRa would be 99999999 times better. :twi:

• Brohoof 4

Does anyone else here like to look up mansions on real estate websites just to gawk at the pics and dream about owning one someday even though you more than likely never will?

I do, I wish I owned this one-

ISaxndz8a6ohka1000000000.jpg

You know it's super expensive when they won't even release the address unless you call the realtor 

• Brohoof 4

11 hours ago, Mirage said:

@TempestShadow I'll do something special for you. Now that I know you are a Child. ;)

Thanks Luna, Luna ? Luna has become a Pinkie over the night TS_shocked.jpg.113c7636ae79b34bc959ff28c958cdc0.jpg

Well I like mlp and mlp is for childs so then I´m a child... and even a children of the night TS_suspicious.jpg.a79b83457e49da5dce1e61af109f5c5f.jpg

Sunday = freeday for me (nearly), so starting up with a (again) late breakfast with my favorite coffee brand at home. Nicely fresh brewed ..aahhh ! I can feel the smell of it from behind.

happy_tempest.jpeg.cb9ec6a93ad21025358db73b5952b87f.jpeg 

9 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Does anyone else here like to look up mansions on real estate websites just to gawk at the pics and dream about owning one someday even though you more than likely never will?

I do, I wish I owned this one-

ISaxndz8a6ohka1000000000.jpg

You know it's super expensive when they won't even release the address unless you call the realtor 

I don´t want to clean so many rooms and I certainly don´t want to pay the heating bill :D

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, TempestShadow said:

Thanks Luna, Luna ? Luna has become a Pinkie over the night TS_shocked.jpg.113c7636ae79b34bc959ff28c958cdc0.jpg

At least they haven't Gone Slime on us... yet :)

Well I like mlp and mlp is for childs so then I´m a child... and even a children of the night TS_suspicious.jpg.a79b83457e49da5dce1e61af109f5c5f.jpg

I think FiM appeals to the inner child of all of us, and that is not a bad thing. It presents us a world where it is OK to be flawed, where the principles of the selfish are held up against the community norms that in another place and time would be called "being neighbourly" (which is also an awesome horse pun... hmmm) and shown to be wanting... who could not want to live in such a world?

Sunday = freeday for me (nearly), so starting up with a (again) late breakfast with my favorite coffee brand at home.

Barring the occasional out of hours emergency, I have the whole weekend free, but the UK is still dominated by religion-inspired laws that enforce the "sanctity" of the seventh day, so there isn't much you CAN do here today. Still, having a legally-mandated rest day isn't a bad thing; we all need to take a break at least once per week and catch up on ourselves :)

Nicely fresh brewed ..aahhh ! I can feel the smell of it from behind.

happy_tempest.jpeg.cb9ec6a93ad21025358db73b5952b87f.jpeg 

I have a nice pot of Guatamalan I am sipping my way though; I have been drinking the Sumatran most of this week, but decided it was a little aggressive for a Sunday morning (being very much a "wake up and get working" coffee rather than the rather smoother and more relaxed Guatamalan I have been enjoying as an afternoon cup this week)

I don´t want to clean so many rooms and I certainly don´t want to pay the heating bill :D

I downsized from a moderately large house to a flat some years ago, and would not really want anything larger now - it has more than enough room for everything I want from a home, although if I had a Special Somepony they may feel differently :)

I don't think I would want to go much smaller though; people in tiny homes (and indeed, the Tiny Home movement) seem to substitute expense (having to get quirky, expensive and difficult to maintain minaturized or multifunction devices to substitute for larger or more numerous devices I use) for the space they no longer have, and there are things (such as books) that have sentimental value and I don't want to part with (even if I am almost exclusively buying elecronic books these days)

• Brohoof 4