Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Yep! Fridays do overrule work and overall productivity~! :P And i can almost guarantee you I did less than you in my week. :D

Did you do any school work at all? Then you did more than me... :please:

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

I'm doing well, but just a bit worried about exam. I studied next to nothing for the exam, hopefully my memory throughout the year serves me right... :please:

It definitely doesn't seem like you're looking forward to it. While there isn't a whole lot I can do for you, I wish you luck~! :fluttershy:

Just now, The Recherche said:

Did you do any school work at all? Then you did more than me... :please:

Even if that's the case, I didn't do more than you by anything more than a quick glance at my Science notes. :adorkable:

Also, perhaps you might want to get a bit of CA done. I don't mean to rush you, but there less then a month left. :rarity:

5 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

It definitely doesn't seem like you're looking forward to it. While there isn't a whole lot I can do for you, I wish you luck~! :fluttershy:

I sure am not, but I should be fine, though I might have to use some extra time yet again... :sunny:

Don't worry, you already helped a whole lot by wishing me luck~! :squee: That has got to come in handy later, I really need it! :D

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

A quick good morning before I'm off to breakfast and my Science exam! (Hopefully I'm ready... :lie:)

So, how are all my friends here doing today? :kindness:

I wish You good luck for your exam!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Longhaul said:

*comes in and sits down*

I'll get to cleaning later...still recovering from last night at work.

Hope everyone's doing well today.

I'm doing alright so far. :fluttershy: The day is still young, so we'll see what happens from here.

I suppose you're doing well, in spite of how tired you are?

• Brohoof 2

I'm doing alright so far. :fluttershy: The day is still young, so we'll see what happens from here.

I suppose you're doing well, in spite of how tired you are?

Well ... in an interesting turn of events, there's a possibility I might be getting a promotion at work.  It's still in the discussion stage right now.  Otherwise, I'm weary but doing well, thanks.

• Brohoof 2

51 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

A quick good morning before I'm off to breakfast and my Science exam! (Hopefully I'm ready... :lie:)

So, how are all my friends here doing today? :kindness:

Good luck on your exam! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream where I had woken up and opened up my window. I had rolled up the screen and the glass to go outside and I was wondering if this was real. I closed my eyes and I could feel myself sleeping. This wasn't real. Way up in the sky I saw a fracture of a purple color in the sky, much like a crack in glass.I had flew across my yard and landed near to my neighbor's year. My neighbors house was more or less abandoned, and it was more of a large shack than a house. I went in and explored around the place, seeing a grill behind the place along with a few vehicles. One of them was a red 3 wheeler and I drove it around the town and back, another was some sort of off roader with lights on and I turned them off. I had another dream that a comet impacted the earth, it came down at a great speed and impacted the pacific ocean, as it impacted all the clouds in the area were blasted away by the force of the impact.

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Well it's a little quiet in here today, now isn't it? :huh:

Oh, don't worry; there will be some serious fireworks this evening; it's a Friday, after all. Just wait... :proud:

• Brohoof 2

Oh, don't worry; there will be some serious fireworks this evening; it's a Friday, after all. Just wait... :proud:

Oh yeah! I plan on watching the MLP movie stream tonight over in the Equestria TV section of the forums, it's Friday night movie night! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah! I plan on watching the MLP movie stream tonight over in the Equestria TV section of the forums, it's Friday night movie night! :yay:

Don't forget to bring your popcorn~. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Good idea, maybe I'll get a soda too, cuz my mom wont be home to stop me tonight! :mlp_icwudt:

You might need it if you're going to have the popcorn I think you will... :D

Red-Hot-Popcorn.png?fit=600,900&ssl=1

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I may have to make an appearance. I’ve got nothing else to do. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Captain Clark said:

Hmm. You know what? That sounds interesting. I might consider joining in as well! 

I haven't been able to join in the Friday night streams for a while now because I always have a shift on Fridays (tonight I don't for once) or I just forget, but tonight I'm not gonna forget, I shall partake in the screening of movies! :ooh:

Edited by King of Canterlot
  • Brohoof 3

It's the summertime, folks, and as such I think everyone should be required to listen to this song as they drive down the highway or relax in the backyard :dash:

Spoiler

My mom told me I needed to get outside more, I don't have any tan :blink:

• Brohoof 1

My mom told me I needed to get outside more, I don't have any tan :blink:

Your mother clearly hasn't met me, then. :please: The central trait of mine (aside form my perfectionism) that I share with Rarity is how white I am.

• Brohoof 1