Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

You mother clearly hasn't met me, then. :please: The central trait of mine (aside form my perfectionism) that I share with Rarity is how white I am.

Honestly, it's way too hot out right now anyways to be "sitting outside", so I'm not sure what she wants me to do, I'm not gonna give myself heat stroke just for a little tan :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Honestly, it's way too hot out right now anyways to be "sitting outside", so I'm not sure what she wants me to do, I'm not gonna give myself heat stroke just for a little tan :wacko:

I mean, truthfully speaking... tans aren't very good for you. :please: UV exposure isn't exactly ideal for your skin, even causing skin cancer in particularly bad cases.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, The Recherche said:

I mean, truthfully speaking... tans aren't very good for you. :please: UV exposure isn't exactly ideal for your skin, even causing melanoma in particularly bad cases.

Which is why I don't understand why people go to tanning salons to bake themselves in hot coffins, isn't it also possible to get skin cancer from too much sun exposure? :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Which is why I don't understand why people go to tanning salons to bake themselves in hot coffins, isn't it also possible to get skin cancer from too much sun exposure? :blink:

From what various studies have shown, yes. :pout: This doesn't mean you should be a vampire, of course... but intentionally tanning yourself isn't a very good idea, from what I've read.

*~𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓾𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓟𝓸𝓷𝓮, @Alexshy~* :proud:

• Brohoof 2

Say @The Recherche, I was wondering, do you have an "Ask me page" in the ask a pony section of the forums? I have some questions I wanna ask you but I'm not sure if you have a thread where I can post them or not :rarity:

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

How is everyone today? :twi:

Not bad, not bad, just feeling kinda lazy, admittedly. :please: How about yourself~? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Not bad, not bad, just feeling kinda lazy, admittedly. :please: How about yourself~? :fluttershy:

I just woke up about 10 minutes ago. I'm going to the mall for an hour or so today! :derp:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

How's it going guys?

Not bad at all, really. I'm probably just going to knock out one of my exams this afternoon, so hopefully that goes well. :fluttershy:

Is suppose you're doing alright~?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Which one are you going to do?

I'm probably going to redo two of the exams that I failed (one in Economics, and one in Psychology), actually; I've technically already done a lion's share of the work, I just need to correct the mistakes. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Not bad at all, really. I'm probably just going to knock out one of my exams this afternoon, so hopefully that goes well. :fluttershy:

Is suppose you're doing alright~?

Good luck with that. :grin:

I'm alright-ish. I've only been sleeping for 4 hours lately and it's finally caught up on me at work. Had to work through it though. :P

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

'm alright-ish. I've only been sleeping for 4 hours lately and it's finally caught up on me at work. Had to work through it though. :P

Is there some particular reason you haven't been able to sleep? :wau: Working an entire shift on 4 hours of sleep sounds horrible...

• Brohoof 1

Is there some particular reason you haven't been able to sleep? :wau: Working an entire shift on 4 hours of sleep sounds horrible...

It's because I have to get up at 4:30 AM one week, and the next week 11:00 AM. I never get a proper sleep pattern. :derp:

Just now, Flutterstep said:

It's because I have to get up at 4:30 AM one week, and the next week 11:00 AM. I never get a proper sleep pattern. :derp:

You work 3 or 4 shifts? (Both of 2 are bad btw)

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Flutterstep said:

Sounds a lot like my Uncle, he works swing shifts at a magazine printing factory, and he never seems very well rested 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
13 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

I'm probably going to redo two of the exams that I failed (one in Economics, and one in Psychology), actually; I've technically already done a lion's share of the work, I just need to correct the mistakes. :fluttershy:

Good luck with both of them. You’ve got this. :D

Edited by Twilight Luna

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

I'm on 4 different shifts, because I work on weekends too at different times.

I see, my colleague opinion is varying  about the four shifts, but aprox. 60% of them tells that they feel more tired.

edit: freak'n auto correct...colleges -> colleagues

Edited by Rixton
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Good luck with both of them. You got it. :D

Thank you very much! :squee:

... I'm not going to say it... I'm not going to say it... I'm not going to say it...

... Ah, to hell with it.

Spoiler

WE'VE GOT THIS TOGETHER!!!

• Brohoof 1