Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

I'm doing good, thanks! I'm currently being very active! Today I tried to finish collecting every paper I need to get my licence, but I haven't been able to due to technical difficulties (damn queue at the Post Office!:baconmane:). Now I'm home, but I will soon have to go out again. Wow, I've been on holidays for, like, 6 days and I'm already running 360 errands!...I LOVE it!:love:

Being busy is certainly more interesting than being bored, as exhausting as it may be~! :D

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Not too bad. It’s a Friday which makes it a good day. Happy Belated Birthday by the way. :fluttershy:

True, Friday is always a relief! (Not really, actually. I used to go to school on Saturdays!:adorkable:) But now is a relief!

Thank you, pal! No matter if it's belated, I still appreciate it!:fluttershy:

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

It's the thing that appears at the bottom of your posts if you have one, like mine is my "Ra Ra Rasputin" thing with the Communist ponies ;)

Oooh, that's clear! I didn't know what it was simply because I don't have one.:catface:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, The Recherche said:

Being busy is certainly more interesting than being bored, as exhausting as it may be~! :D

Sure thing! I won't repeat the mistake of doing nothing, like last summer! This time I've got the gym, the beautiful days outside, errands and much more! I just have to look up for them!:P

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

i guess its time to be awesome ;)

Reveal hidden contents

Only if you agree that I’m the friend you need. :D

Spoiler

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 3

Sure thing! I won't repeat the mistake of doing nothing, like last summer! This time I've got the gym, the beautiful days outside, errands and much more! I just have to look up for them!:P

I guess that means my life is a mistake... :please:

I kid, I kid.

Anyways, what kind of plans do you have set, if I may ask~?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

That's just another reason why I don't like to use the mobile version of this site :baconmane:

This made me remind that I don't actually remember my password...I guess I'll have to change it, sooner or later (sooner rather than later:P).:adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

it would be better if they made an app. That would make it more convieniient.

It's a neat idea, but unfortunately, we don't really have the manpower that we used to, so something like that is kinda out of the question... :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

if you're on phones you can't see signatures sadly

You can’t see a lot on the mobile side unfortunately. Sometimes new replies never load even if you hit “Show Reply”. I have to refresh the page which is annoying.

• Brohoof 4

I guess that means my life is a mistake... :please:

I kid, I kid.

Anyways, what kind of plans do you have set, if I may ask~?

You can be busy by just staying here, or roaming around with your bike! I sometimes go out and walk alone, while thinking. It's a pretty nice way to spend an hour.

Well, until July I'll be following a simple routine: I get up pretty late, relax, have lunch, hit the gym (I could do this in the morning some days)/go running/run a few errands or accomplish commissions given by my parents/grandparents. I'll then be abroad from the 1st July until the 17th, then the routine will practically be the same.:fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I think an MLP Forums convention would be super cool too, though sadly I heard that fell through a few years ago :sunny:

Yeah, that would certainly be neat... but I don't think such a thing would have been feasible, not even in the golden days of the Forums. :pout: If we couldn't do it then, there's a snowball's chance in hell of it happening now.

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

it would be better if they made an app. That would make it more convieniient.

For me it loads slow on my mobile, I'm not long here, but I didn't find any low data consuming theme.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, that would certainly be neat... but I don't think such a thing would have been feasible, not even in the golden days of the Forums. :pout: If we couldn't do it then, there's a snowball's chance in hell of it happening now.

Well, let's look at the bright side, though: there are still normal conventions, so the people of the forums might just get organized and plan to go there together/meet there.:mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Well, until July I'll be following a simple routine: I get up pretty late, relax, have lunch, hit the gym (I could do this in the morning some days)/go running/run a few errands or accomplish commissions given by my parents/grandparents. I'll then be abroad from the 1st July until the 17th, then the routine will practically be the same.:fluttershy:

Where abroad are you going to if you don’t mind me asking?

• Brohoof 3

What a pitty, I would have wanted to take part in it so hard!:(

Trust me; I would have gladly shown up as well~! :squee:

I guess that's not how things were meant to be, though...

So you don't have too many special plans, you just want to create a concrete schedule~? :ooh: That's great to hear!

That's more productive than I will be... :please:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Well, let's look at the bright side, though: there are still normal conventions, so the people of the forums might just get organized and plan to go there together/meet there.:mlp_icwudt:

We can start our own WPCC Lounge irl! That would be so neat to do! :D

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Where abroad are you going to if you don’t mind me asking?

Sure don't, don't you worry!:mlp_icwudt:

I'll be visiting Greece, then head back to Italy and reach Wien by train. After that, I'll spend two more days in Prague, and then I'll go back to Italy!^_^

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
8 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I think an MLP Forums convention would be super cool too, though sadly I heard that fell through a few years ago :sunny:

Whilst a physical convention would be awesome, I don't really think it'd be feasible unfortunately. :blush:

However, some kind of Google Hangout session might be possible. Although it would probably take like 50 servers running simultaneously in order to handle hundreds of people in a single group video chat. :D

Edited by SnakeEater
  • Brohoof 3