Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Aww! ^^ You said you would like coffee @Alexshy.

Of course my friend! How many cups of coffee? One, two, three four?:P

Hello @Jade Fire nice to see you again my friend! Thanks once again for nice status update!

Two is exactly enough, lief - one for me and one for thyself benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs her friends @Jade Fire and @Fluttershy FriendI need soHow did your weekend pass, mine friends?

Oh. Sorry friend! I've forgotten to answer at your question! I always answer. *hugs MLtP* ;)My weekend, except my thoughts about somebody;)  was good. Thanks! Especially that, like  my other friends here know already, I bought the first time in my life, only for me, one thing related with MLP! ...It is small but quite cute Fluttershy figurine. :proud::pinkie: If you want take a look at the earlier page here.

Now I have also cartonage Fluttershy's cottage to build. What I am doing with my adult  life?:D *tries to find "facehoof emoticon"*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend

Some pics for everyone who regularly visits here:

@Jade Fire

1616963__safe_artist-colon-rawrienstein_

Always great to see Twilight and Starlight hang out together!

Artist: rawrienstein

@Fluttershy Friend

1477073__safe_artist-colon-mistydash_flu

I find this one particularly cute!

Artist: mistydash

@Alexshy

1606115__safe_artist-colon-ehfa_princess

I really like the way this picture is done ^^

Artist: ehfa

@Valencia

1644590__safe_artist-colon-bronybehindth

Chubbylestia? Cute!

Artist: bronybehindthedoor

@TempestShadow

1591471__safe_artist-colon-faline-dash-a

Love the shading on this one

Artist: faline-art.

Hope you all enjoy my gifts!

• Brohoof 3

*From the shadows*

Good morning ponies! I'm happy to hear things are looking better @Alexshy. We all missed you.

@TempestShadow Please don't stay away too long my friend!

@Jade Fire @Nightfall Gloam I'm doing well, thank you. I see you're both cheerful as ever ^-^ and that is so nice to see first thing in the morning for me.

*Retreats back to the cold shadows*

• Brohoof 3

@Fluttershy Friend 

154354007ba5c6dafc6508b4959c548b.jpg

I am a derp for not mentioning you. I'm terribly sorry - kinda scatterbrained here.

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Now I have also cartonage Fluttershy's cottage to build. What I am doing with my adult  life?:D *tries to find "facehoof emoticon"*

You're having innocent fun my friend. It will keep your heart open and healthy no? Even as a nightmare, I can see this.

*Poof - back to the shadows*

• Brohoof 1

*tailnoms Nightmare and drags to the light of cosy lounge* Teehee! somepony is lurking again! What hast thou forgotten in those cold shadows?! *huffs, then squeeze hugs bemused Nightmare, tickling*

sansara-udivlena.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Good morning! I woke up and it was -15°F outside. :lol:

How are you all this morning? Personally, I'm nice and warm under a cozy blanket because it is just too icy to go to my first class. :P And my instructor said we didn't have to come today as long as we look over the lecture slides online and write a reflection about the past couple of lectures. So... that's what I'm doing. :lol:

Twilight_Sparkle_covering_in_blanket_S2E03.png.cc5ff03dfd1adc43d03020ae14e0bb9d.png

@Alexshy I'm so glad you're feeling better. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

@Fluttershy Friend 

154354007ba5c6dafc6508b4959c548b.jpg

I am a derp for not mentioning you. I'm terribly sorry - kinda scatterbrained here.

You're having innocent fun my friend. It will keep your heart open and healthy no? Even as a nightmare, I can see this.

*Poof - back to the shadows*

It's OK @Mirage:fluttershy: Maybe you are Nightmare Moon but when it comes to friendship you are polite kind pony. ^_^ 

Anyway I probably won't build this cottage.:D

Drawing especially for you my friend!

nightmare_moon_revisited_by_graboiidz-d8ojgo3.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Good morning! I woke up and it was -15°F outside. :lol:

How are you all this morning? Personally, I'm nice and warm under a cozy blanket because it is just too icy to go to my first class. :P And my instructor said we didn't have to come today as long as we look over the lecture slides online and write a reflection about the past couple of lectures. So... that's what I'm doing. :lol:

Oh how I wish I could be warm and snuggly...

32 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*tailnoms Nightmare and drags to the light of cosy lounge* Teehee! somepony is lurking again! What hast thou forgotten in those cold shadows?! *huffs, then squeeze hugs bemused Nightmare, tickling*

Yuck. Why must you pester me so? The shadows are for me, and I the shadows. 

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Oh how I wish I could be warm and snuggly...

Yuck. Why must you pester me so? The shadows are for me, and I the shadows. 

Thou underestimate thyself, Moony.

*wraps Nightmare with her head in warm fluffy wings* Are thither enough shadows for thee now? *giggles* mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Sorry to say, but the title of "pony of shadows" has been usurped,  princess...

Can we say "Crisis" then? Of the script writers *chuckles*

Just now, Mirage said:

Then the impostor shall be destroyed.

Eeyup! /)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, CypherHoof said:

I suspect thy mentor may object, given the effort put into pushing said pony into limbo...

I do not recall being consulting in this matter. It appears the Dream Realm Discord has crafted contains continuity errors. *chuckles deeply*

Errors which I will make full use of, when the time comes.

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Thou underestimate thyself, Moony.

*wraps Nightmare with her head in warm fluffy wings* Are thither enough shadows for thee now? *giggles* mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Thou mustn't do this. I haven't the heart to contain the feelings you intend. Joy is for the frightened and the weak, for those without the resolve to contain the emptiness which is their being.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Mirage said:

Thou mustn't do this. I haven't the heart to contain the feelings you intend. Joy is for the frightened and the weak, for those without the resolve to contain the emptiness which is their being.

*laughs heartily* Thou can recognise the feelings - tis meaneth thou hast them, even if 't be true thou tryest to carefully hide them Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

We simply need to drag out thy deeply hidden bug fluffy cuddly alicorn *giggles*

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*laughs heartily* Thou can recognise the feelings - tis meaneth thou hast them, even if 't be true thou tryest to carefully hide them Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

We simply need to drag out thy deeply hidden bug fluffy cuddly alicorn *giggles*

I am unsure my princess....

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I am unsure my princess....

-- video banished to the Moon to save space *apologies for the puns*

Not THAT degree of fluffy, lief... *reserved alicorn smile with sly sparkles deep in the eyes*