Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

4 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

49.109 (to three decimal places, so not EXACT but close enough) :D  :)

Hmpf, foal! *giggles* :orly:

4 hours ago, PiratePony said:

Oh yeah? I thought you were younger and being ironic lol. I'm 34.

Knowest what, the age of thy soul is what really matters ;)

4 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Tsk, whippersnapper, get off my lawn (etc) ;)

looonaaaa_by_madhotaru-d9d3dtd.thumb.png.81fee63dea8204916baa664d16a25808.png

4 hours ago, Maudileena said:

I love Maxwell House, great coffee *hoofs high*

Welcome ! Working coffee pony... so far all is very very friendly and we have a lot of "work" talk fun going on here... and ohh coffee talk ;) 

Think I qualified for a small WPCC work report.

Just in the house for a short coffe break, then I have to do some more "free time" work before it get´s dark over here.

So far today, moved that IR-heater in the stable to cover a larger area. Replaced a missbehaving WiFi hot spot for some webcams. Mounted rear lights on a tractor trailer.

Cleaned out a large heated water bowl for the ponies. Cleaned out one stable (horse shit). And I even had some time to just sitt down on a hill watching the horses and just relaxed and got time to feel the tranquility of nature.

So after the coffee break, fix a problem on the living house heat pump and then a little walk with our small dog in the wood.

Think I´m done then..... let´s go, no more rest.

Tis quite a list of jobs being done *bows in admiration* I'm entitled to think, thou art getting lots of pleasure at the realisation of them being performed, if not at the actual process - tis crucial for the work thou dost. I repead once again, thine horses are lucky ^_^

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I think that you really need friendly hooves with all of this on your pony farm, friend:ooh:

Somehow I nev'r had any doubts of who shalt suggest that first *hugs*

2 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Don’t worry. I’d be considered quite the coffee pleb amongst coffee snobs. I like Starbucks, my coffee tends to be any brand I can get ahold of, I like to drown it in cream and sweeteners, and I *gasp* prefer cold coffee drinks.

Tastes differ, but we don't alienate ponies basing on what they drink

1 hour ago, Magic_Spark said:

Just woke up. 

Wow there is more activity now than yesterday. 

Anyway, CypherHoof : I have a real horse and I am moving to live on the ranch where she is boarded. :D

Good morrow then :orly:

Tis arrant noble and worthy reason to move: to live with a close friend *virtual thumbs up*

32 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Yey, horsie! now that's a decent reason to move :)

Exactly!

I wouldn't let it worry you. While I am fussy about the coffee I drink, that doesn't mean I think I can tell other people what they should enjoy (well, there are exceptions; earl grey is an abomination and wiping it from the planet would be too good a fate for it :) )

And I wondered, when time cometh, thou mention that hither *chuckles*

As for me, that Saturday wasn't arrant productive unfortunately: performed some cleaning, cooking and that's about all. We stayed in the city *sighs* Now being a zilch depressive about that and about not writing today (not in the mood) *ears flatten*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs*. It is easy to have not doubts when you still  reading in some y... pony thoughts. :D OK. I can see that I still make mistakes even here:dry:. I forgot to write you: Thank you so much  @Alexshy for such compliment! It is really very important and pleasure for me to read such opinion about me!:kindness:

176.thumb.png.1ec8c606a33b4885f7a5be9a86fa1298.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

@Alexshy To much to "quote"  but a great summing up of the happenings in WPCC, and thanks for compliments, *mmm* sometimes I wish I was a pony here :)

Writing mood is nothing that can be ordered *hugs* I wanted to do some music composing.... same here not in the mood. So even today *holding black coffee in my hoof* I find a nice couch in the corner of our calm lounge, and just quietly reflecting over the happenings in here.

And of course, my real name .....

Fizzlepoperrytwist_to_pinkie.jpeg.49e0399f05ecfc7716a4ac04b4fcb7dc.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

26 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

Writing mood is nothing that can be ordered *hugs*

Tis the most unfortunate mishap in mine life *sighs and hugs back* The problem is, I feel really bad, at which hour I fail to deliver the story in time. Purely psychological "hiccup", but I can't do anything with myself :orly:

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Hmpf, foal! *giggles* :orly:

I don't think that counts, my princess - lacking the inevitable upper bound that we Earth ponies have to our lives, you are more a foal in your lifespan than I am in mine :)

Knowest what, the age of thy soul is what really matters ;)

Ah well, I have oft said - while growing older is mandatory, growing up is less so, and if I haven't achieved it by this age......

Tis quite a list of jobs being done *bows in admiration* I'm entitled to think, thou art getting lots of pleasure at the realisation of them being performed, if not at the actual process - tis crucial for the work thou dost. I repead once again, thine horses are lucky ^_^

A job well done is it's own reward at times, yes :)

Well, if you look for a friend here who channels the Element of said yellow pone herself.... :)

And I wondered, when time cometh, thou mention that hither *chuckles*

My consistancy is both my strength and my curse, my princess *bows*

As for me, that Saturday wasn't arrant productive unfortunately: performed some cleaning, cooking and that's about all. We stayed in the city *sighs* Now being a zilch depressive about that and about not writing today (not in the mood) *ears flatten*

Sad to hear. Still, the muse strikes when it chooses, not when WE choose for it to appear.

• Brohoof 2

The next shame for me!:okiedokieloki: I didn't notice that! :(((((((( :blink:Please @Alexshy don't be sad! You still have Sunday! I know .......Sunday. But still free day! You have done today cleaning, cooking so it is mean that you shouldn't do them in the close future!:icwudt: Write only the book, go for a walk tomorrow!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I don't think that counts, my princess - lacking the inevitable upper bound that we Earth ponies have to our lives, you are more a foal in your lifespan than I am in mine :)

Ah well, I have oft said - while growing older is mandatory, growing up is less so, and if I haven't achieved it by this age......

A job well done is it's own reward at times, yes :)

Well, if you look for a friend here who channels the Element of said yellow pone herself.... :)

My consistancy is both my strength and my curse, my princess *bows*

Sad to hear. Still, the muse strikes when it chooses, not when WE choose for it to appear.

Well... 1:1 hither, mine lief *chuckles* :P

Correct thou art... I can add that growing boring is arrant unnecessary in any case.

Doubtlessly :proud:

Having strong beliefs is still better than having none, lief. Especially if 't be true thou can support them with strong arguments.

I'd still prefer, if 't be true she occasionally obeyed mine command as of the Dream Warden :orly:

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

The next shame for me! I didn't notice that!

*hugs* We still may expect Sunday to befall a better day.

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs* We still may expect Sunday to befall a better day.

*hugs* Exactly!I wish you that! Like I have written above, you have done today housework so it is mean that you will have more free time tomorrow!:icwudt: Write only the book, go for a walk, coughs! 

• Brohoof 1

Hello coffee-pony! and enjoy!^_^ It seems that only we both are here now! How many spoons of sugar if any?

none xD i like my coffee and dark and and strong as possible ^-^

how about you?

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 2

And I am guessing also without milk? Good heaven! Are you really sure that it is safe?:D In my case 1-2 spoons of sugar and 2 big spoons of coffee. But I also can drink coffee without sugar. I'm sleepy as usually so I will drink coffee quite soon.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

thats awesome! ^-^                     

Thanks.:please: It is very small cup because dedicated to children but thank that coffee is more strong! And my morning coffee is ready!

189.png

1 hour ago, Jade Fire said:

none xD i like my coffee and dark and and strong as possible ^-^

how about you?

I used to like my coffee as dark as midnight, with a little demerara (rara?!) sugar - but my dentist told me to stop doing that as it was etching the enamel too much.

So, lucky.....

49 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks.:please: It is very small cup because dedicated to children but thank that coffee is more strong! And my morning coffee is ready!

189.png

So, pretending it is actually an espresso shot then? :)

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

So, pretending it is actually an espresso shot then? :)

Maybe? Black? Liquid? So it is coffee! What kind? I have no craziest idea!:blink:So it seems that an asphalt for me is a coffee:D

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Maybe? Black? Liquid? So it is coffee! What kind? I have no craziest idea!:blink:So it seems that an asphalt for me is a coffee:D

Well, asphalt and an espresso shot DO seem to be related :D

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

hello every pony! ^-^

enjoying a nice cup of coffee right now

Same here, not working today, not any planed working, but I´m on call so I hope nothing happen at my work.

Same as yesterday, I prefer a cup of black dark coffee in the morning.

Hope your´s is tasty and nice.

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I quite often wake up and think "Today will be day without coffee"! But it is not working. I can't live without coffee. ^_^ Since December only in cup with Fluttershy on it!:proud:

A day without coffee ? Poor pony, don´t think like that, it´s not like smoking THAT is bad. But coffee ? Maybe way to much is bad, but in normal doses, I don´t know ? I´m jelause on your cup.... a Fluttershy cup must be great.

I will check later today how much it is to make a cup from @Jade Fire s found "stalight" ...starbuck lookalike, it was awesome :) 

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

Same here, not working today, not any planed working, but I´m on call so I hope nothing happen at my work.

Same as yesterday, I prefer a cup of black dark coffee in the morning.

Hope your´s is tasty and nice.

A day without coffee ? Poor pony, don´t think like that, it´s not like smoking THAT is bad. But coffee ? Maybe way to much is bad, but in normal doses, I don´t know ? I´m jelause on your cup.... a Fluttershy cup must be great.

I will check later today how much it is to make a cup from @Jade Fire s found "stalight" ...starbuck lookalike, it was awesome :) 

It's impossible to live without coffee I simply must be OK with this. It is my fate!:D Photo of my cup I posted on December. I care very much about it. Washing only in my hooves, mixing using only plastic spoon, keeping carefully etc. so still looks like new one!:) Oh. I have it. Here you are @Maudileena This spoon on the foto I used only to pour coffee!

1.JPG.80a77d1d5b5ecb11bbc8c3b5a0975f04.JPG

• Brohoof 1