Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

On 2/19/2018 at 3:16 PM, TempestShadow said:

A little bit lonely today in the WPCC lounge, but no problems I enjoy my coffee here anyway.

I have a friend with me also...

king_sombra_x_tempest_shadow_by_nukarulesthehouse1-dbyayre.thumb.png.f61890c87e01e79610c579e8faa31c34.png

Quote myself ? Why not *giggle*

I posted this one because I just was just then told that I needed to go away for a work down south. Normally I only work in the plant where I stay every work day´s. But this time they had an urgent problem with a gas turbines control "things". We have the same old 60s technology here for an emergency backup electricity gas turbine near my work, and there is not many left that want or can work with this old completely computer less electronics. So had to jump in my car for a 800km (500miles) drive right away. *sigh*

That´s where Sombra comes in, he destroyed my life in a fraction of a second. And I just wanted to be friendly with him.... bad move Tempest, newer trust him.. he is Sombra.

Now some coffee and then I´m busy again until evening at least with work, If we get the old machinery back to work I hope to be able to go home again tomorrow.

Sorry friends for being so of from answering and follow the happenings here..... simply I cant´t at the moment. But Tempest will return, I miss you all !

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Welcome back friend! Nice to seeyou again! There is only one problem with your such long absence.... your coffee is cold!^_^

No problem we make new fresh coffee when I return to the lounge *giggle*

Right now I´m in the very very south, yesterday evening I was down to the sea shore, and just the water in between and on the other side is your country @Fluttershy Friend Ok I´t s far away but still a lot nearer ;)

I hope you all enjoy your coffee here all friends !

• Brohoof 2

Fact @TempestShadowSo what are you waiting for? Take a boat and swim to yellow pony!:D Writing seriously you really have no luck to your internet. 

Stay warm and safe and drink coffee. Remember about Tempest in Jeric threat

It seems that I'm alone here like Queen Chrysalis on Hearts and Hooves Day. *sighs* 

Please @Alexshy write, in your free time, about your health condition.*hugs with yellow wings*

@Valencia and @Cyralicious I hope that you are going well. Let us to know about it. *hugs both ponies*

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Fact @TempestShadowSo what are you waiting for? Take a boat and swim to yellow pony!:D Writing seriously you really have no luck to your internet. 

It seems that I'm alone here like Queen Chrysalis on Hearts and Hooves Day. *sighs* 

Please @Alexshy write, in your free time, about your health condition.*hugs with yellow wings*

@Valencia and @Cyralicious I hope that you are going well. Let us to know about it. *hugs both ponies*

I'm doing good, just came home after I drank my coffee, how are you doing @Fluttershy Friend ?

In fact, how's everypony doing today? :) 

Edited by Guest

I have just prepared my second cup of coffee and I'm thinking about aspects of friendship. Thanks for asking. Good to know that you are in good mood.

The last funny picture from my cell to everyponies here for the good day. (at this moment probably only for me:o).

party_hard_luna_style_by_nun2artzy-d58vowz.png

• Brohoof 1

Good time of the day, everypony. Simply poking mine blue snoot in for a moment to tell that I'm fine, despite coughing hard still. We have a long weekend this week, thus going to leave the city in a couple of hours. Mayhap I even have enough strength to go for a walk tonight :twi:

*sends a Feather of Boop to @Mirage * I extend mine hope, thou didst not take mine latest post in ask... thread as if I wanted to get rid of thee - nev'r thought of that. Simly thought that deaf and blind to mine arguments Nightmare Moon needed a good boop on her cute snoot :P

*hugs  @Fluttershy Friend* We shan't let anypony's coffee become cold hither.

• Brohoof 2

You know that your ideas especially concerning your book I usually find as very good but this time I'm really afraid my friend that walking in case your health condition and weakness it is not the best idea. :PPlease think about it once again. And if you don't mind please wait until you will recover your health.  Think ...there are such many interesting computer games @Alexshy

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

*sends a Feather of Boop to @Mirage * I extend mine hope, thou didst not take mine latest post in ask... thread as if I wanted to get rid of thee - nev'r thought of that. Simly thought that deaf and blind to mine arguments Nightmare Moon needed a good boop on her cute snoot :P

No, of course not! I have a plan is all (of which I have previously hinted *winky*).

Good morning ponies! I hope you all have a great day! 

• Brohoof 2

Good time of the day, mine valorous ponies! *hugs @Jade Fire*

We're at the country house, safe and almost relaxed. It's going to hit -25 outside tonight, so I reconsidered going for a walk. The Moon is in Orion, I can have some deserved rest now *chuckles* No coffee for me at the moment as mine head is feeling fast lowering temperature and aching a zilch, so hot strong tea is the choice of the night benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

How was your day, mine friends?

• Brohoof 2

hi there everyone i just got up and listening to my national weather service broadcasts ranging from the national weather service in Wakefield VA to the national weather service in Sterling VA,.

Oh and most importantly, I haven't had coffee yet

• Brohoof 4

We're at the country house, safe and almost relaxed. It's going to hit -25 outside tonight, so I reconsidered going for a walk. The Moon is in Orion, I can have some deserved rest now *chuckles* No coffee for me at the moment as mine head is feeling fast lowering temperature and aching a zilch, so hot strong tea is the choice of the night benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

Get well soon and have a nice time Alexshy.

• Brohoof 2

I prefer coffee, most of the time, but if you want tea, that is good too. Most brands have less caffine than coffee does, but also have Theobromine which some people are more sensitive to, so it can vary in effect.

Uneventful; unbroke some stuff for various coworkers, got a little further in MK8 :)

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Get well soon and have a nice time Alexshy.

Seconded :D

• Brohoof 3

Update on having coffee. I have had my one cup of coffee today and just worked out a little. I am doing it to get some strong muscles for softball. oh and by the way, how is everyone doing.

Edited by goofyg65
I forgot to put a certain word in a sentence I was writing.
  • Brohoof 4

58 minutes ago, goofyg65 said:

Update on having coffee. I have had my one of coffee today and just worked out a little. I am doing it to get some strong muscles for softball. oh and by the way, how is everyone doing.

Thanks for that, had forgotten to grind some coffee for work tomorrow.

Not been a bad day, and the weekend is nearly here :)

• Brohoof 3

12 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

That would for sure be more fun than working, then we can watch "Rememberance" :)

Tempest ? Jeric ? ..... do you have a link... can´t find anything ?

@Alexshy we had that kind of cold yesterday at home they told me, here where I am now,not so cold. Think you got the cold from the north blowing down right now.

Have a nice stay at the countryside and do take long nightly walks... Nothing is better for a princess.

Ok friends sorry for my very short time here today, I relly need to go to sleep now. 14h work day is at end. Tomorrow we will test run the turbine and if everything is ok, then I take my long long road trip back. Back home I can sort out my problem with my dead cell phone *sigh*

Then back home I hope to finish my first movie theme composition, at the moment I have everything done and ready in my head, so just need to play the last notes and make the mastering, so hopefully this weekend it is done.

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Thanks for that, had forgotten to grind some coffee for work tomorrow.

Not been a bad day, and the weekend is nearly here :)

YAAY ! It´s friiiidaaay tomorrow... 

• Brohoof 1

Today soon we will test run the turbine and then later I go back home. Back at the computer I managed to find here, but it´s a long walk from the site, so need to go back out there again soon. And then when driving home I only have my broken phone. So see ya all when back home tonight..... and remember its Friday, double YAAY !

@Jade Fire Official hello here in the forum, I know you are very busy and I hope all ponies here understands that we all at times have a lot of IRL to care for.

@Fluttershy Friend AHA I see, mmm Tempest is a strong pony. Have to read that thread when back home :) And for sure I will support Starlight in the new one.

I posted in my status update about the Starship Troopers theme, the second video clip you sent me was from my country YAAY i say !

Now some coffee and then back to work.....and then home to my sweet home.

• Brohoof 1

Hi Tempest! I beg you be careful with this turbine! :D;) I want to stay alive!:P I'm glad that you like this music. Believe me I didn't know that the second version was made on your country! :)

Yesterday evening I had really bad mood and very very sad thoughts but then I have had amazing dream with Luna which really helped me and impeoved my mood!:blush::yay:

Yeah. Today is Friday! The best day invented by mankind ever. Have a nice day my friends wherever you are!

When it comes to coffee: I drank my first cup. I bought new coffee. Strong with cherry flavour. Quite good. 

@. Alexshy;) Well. It is not longer neccessairy @Alexshy. My friends have called you already. What a coincidence! ^_^ I also saw The Moon in Orion constellation yesterday (it was about fifteen minutes before you wrote that post). .  :P

Oh. I've forgotten to write.-25 degrees Luna? Please don't expose your blue snoot or horn well any part of your body outdoor OK!?:fluttershy::D I'm not "proud" of you because of temperature and this kind of cough which I can't accept. :) ^  I'm afraid about possibly complications. Be careful please my dear friend!

There is also quite cold here (about -17 last night). In few days will be probably about -20. 

I'm alone here again. Where is my color friendly herd? *sighs* 

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

Good morning ponies!

We have a lot of ice here. Schools are closed as a result. But it's warming a little now, and starting to rain.

@Alexshy I'm so glad you are taking good care, my pearl. Hopefully you will recover completely over the weekend, and have your beautifully sharp mind back in the groove.

@Fluttershy Friend I'm here man! You should have called me over. Been a hectic morning, so I kinda forgot to post during my first coffee...

The rest of you hard working ponies - take care, be strong, be kind and I will see you this weekend. Maybe we can get some more fun in. ;) The Nightmare Moon inside me is restless - she wants to torment you!

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Mirage said:

I'm here man! You should have called me over. Been a hectic morning, so I kinda forgot to post during my first coffee...

I have remembered about you friend!  I have been thinking that you are simply very busy!

Just now, Mirage said:

Maybe we can get some more fun in. ;) The Nightmare Moon inside me is restless - she wants to torment you!

Now I know why I was alone here!:orly::D

• Brohoof 3