(edited)
2 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Image result for don't stop come back 

I have always loved how he delivered that one line. :laugh: 

"Stopdon'tcomeback." 

Also, don't worry lad! Course I'm not leaving! :D

Edited by SnakeEater

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

It's time for me to go for a bit. I'll see you all later!

Alright, we'll see you in a bit! :squee:

3 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Gene Wilder was a magician with comedy.

There's no one like him! Sucks that he passed away last year, I guess all good things come to an end. :sunny: 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Hey guys and gals!:mlp_icwudt:

What's popping?

My back. Sorry about that. :D

Jokes aside, I'm doing quite alright. :grin: I'm nearly finished with one of my exams, which means I'll only have 6 more~!

How about you~?

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Vintjack Greasymane said:

What's popping?

Hey, Mr. Slick Guy! Who are you? :o 

Wait. Whaaa- 

Quite the makeover, VJ~! You look like Elvis Presley with the hairstyle and leather jacket and everything else! :laugh: Looking good, I must say!

I'm doing well, how about you aside from your cool new appearance? :P 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Wannabrony said:

There's no one like him! Sucks that he passed away last year, I guess all good things come to an end. :sunny: 

Yeah. It’s hard for me to pick my favorite movie with him but I’d pick Young Frankenstein if I had to.

2 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

What's popping?

Not too much right now. We can get the pop corn maker ready if you want some.

Almost done with work for the day. How are you?

• Brohoof 4

Just now, The Recherche said:

My back. Sorry about that. :D

Jokes aside, I'm doing quite alright. :grin: I'm nearly finished with one of my exams, which means I'll only have 6 more~!

How about you~?

Wow, seems like you're racing it! Good job there!:mlp_smug:

Today's been a beautiful day! I got a job (I even have to dress fancy!:yay:), I hung out with some friends and we even met that drunk junkie who always asks us weird questions, like "How's the mother of God called?" and similar. Oh, and I witnessed a car crash (or better, Vespa 50cc crash) too: this guy basically hit and took down a guy who didn't use the crosswalk.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Oh, and I witnessed a car crash (or better, Vespa 50cc crash) too: this guy basically hit and took down a guy who didn't use the crosswalk.

I'm sorry to hear that, that must not be a pleasant experience to see something like that. :sunny: I'm glad you weren't involved in the incident though...

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Wow, seems like you're racing it! Good job there!:mlp_smug:

Today's been a beautiful day! I got a job (I even have to dress fancy!:yay:), I hung out with some friends and we even met that drunk junkie who always asks us weird questions, like "How's the mother of God called?" and similar. Oh, and I witnessed a car crash (or better, Vespa 50cc crash) too: this guy basically hit and took down a guy who didn't use the crosswalk.

𝓢𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓾𝓵𝓹𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮~? 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓳𝓸𝓫~! :proud:

Jokes aside, it certainly sounds like you had an eventful day~! :grin: It's a shame that you has to see someone seriously hurt, though. :rarity: Hopefully they recover in due time...

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Wannabrony said:

Hey, Mr. Slick Guy! Who are you? :o 

Wait. Whaaa- 

Quite the makeover, VJ~! You look like Elvis Presley with the hairstyle and leather jacket and everything else! :laugh: Looking good, I must say!

I'm doing well, how about you aside from your cool new appearance? :P 

Ahahahah, thanks WB!:mlp_smug:
If you wanna ask me on a date, you just need to tell me!:laugh:

Alright, seriously, it's been a pretty nice day today! I've written everything up above, but just tu sum it up: job, drunk guy, incident. It doesn't really make sense (or a good impression, for that matter!:P), so you might wanna read above!

4 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Not too much right now. We can get the pop corn maker ready if you want some.

Almost done with work for the day. How are you?

Doing great! (Again, read above for ulterior information!:laugh:)

Just now, Wannabrony said:

I'm sorry to hear that, that must not be a pleasant experience to see something like that. :sunny: I'm glad you weren't involved in the incident though...

Luckily, no one was excessively hurt. The guy who was hit didn't break anything (I think). The major problem was he didn't speak Italian, so that's been quite a problem. The other guy was just extremely angry for his Vespa, 'cause it was all dented, but he was completely fine.
Yeah, I'm just as glad as you are! That road is quite dangerous!:sunny:

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

If you wanna ask me on a date, you just need to tell me!:laugh:

Suuurree..... :orly:

4 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Alright, seriously, it's been a pretty nice day today! I've written everything up above, but just tu sum it up: job, drunk guy, incident. It doesn't really make sense (or a good impression, for that matter!:P), so you might wanna read above!

I already did! :P Sounds like your day is very interesting, to say the least. ^_^ 

Did your first work day go well for you? :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

𝓢𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓾𝓵𝓹𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮~? 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓳𝓸𝓫~! :proud:

Jokes aside, it certainly sounds like you had an eventful day~! :grin: It's a shame that you has to see someone seriously hurt, though. :rarity: Hopefully they recover in due time..

No problem about my attire, though! I have everything required!:ph3ar: Only I have to wash up that shirt of mine...

Like I said to WB, everybody was...eh...almost...fine.:lie:

• Brohoof 2