Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Well, good morrow, mine little ponies :orly: Guess what? I reverted the systems back to working state about half an hour ere (just when the floor was finished in mine office) - can't stand, if something is not working as planned.

Hmpf...

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Well, good morrow, mine little ponies :orly: Guess what? I reverted the systems back to working state about half an hour ere (just when the floor was finished in mine office) - can't stand, if something is not working as planned.

Hmpf...

Good morning!  Coffee? Eeee. I can perfectly understand you but you dissapointment me also in this way:D. I was sure that you are resting!

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Good morning!  Coffee? Eeee. I can perfectly understand you but you dissapointment me also this way:D. I was sure that you are resting!

Shall try to in a couple of hours... In the earnest!!! *hugs her caring friend*

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Shall try to in a couple of hours... In the earnest!!! *hugs her caring friend*

Well. OK. :proud:But  no work only rest and peaceful activities!:grin: *thinks if he really try to  control his friend's life in this way*:ooh: Nooooooo I don't!:lol: *hugs tight his busy friend*:squee:

• Brohoof 1

@Fluttershy Friend Aww so sweet ! Thank you for showing us, I love that cup ! So fantastic. I understand that you care to keep it. So yes only careful hoofwash.

I was searching for a nice cup but not so easy to found, on eBay mostly from china or some from the US, but super expensive to ship form US to here *sigh*

@Alexshy Are you at work today too ? Poor Princess, stop that at once ;) You need to rest.

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

Aww so sweet ! Thank you for showing us, I love that cup ! So fantastic. I understand that you care to keep it. So yes only careful hoofwash.

I was searching for a nice cup but not so easy to found, on eBay mostly from china or some from the US, but super expensive to ship form US to here *sigh*

Thanks @Maudileena  for your opinion. I suppose that it is difficult to find more stuffs with Tempest. *checks in Polish websites". The same here.

Poor Princess, stop that at once ;) You need to rest.

I know. Not adressed to me but.... I hope you don't mind. Only my good intentions.  You are right friend! Today totally work prohibition for Luna (and for you too!):);)

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

i cant find anything with starlight sadly xD

Can thou make and order, whither thou livest, for the art of choice to be printed on the suitable cup?

@Fluttershy Friend and @Maudileena: Hear, hear you, friends. I'm back at home and shan't touch any work till morrow. *ponders about sabotaging the writing likewise, but isn't it what her caring friends demanded for* Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Can thou make and order, whither thou livest, for the art of choice to be printed on the suitable cup?

@Fluttershy Friend and @Maudileena: Hear, hear you, friends. I'm back at home and shan't touch any work till morrow. *ponders about sabotaging the writing likewise, but isn't it what her caring friends demanded for* Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

Yay! I'm really happy that you will have really free day! If you want to write something, if it won't make you tired ONLY IN THIS CASE ! :kindness:you have my permission! :DTake your time like you wish! *hugs*

4 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Still sleepy. Fist cup of coffee, not helped, the next one the same. *Thinks if not to drink the third one*

Beest careful, mine lief, okay?

Dost not overdose, otherwise thou shall be like high and sleepless Tia one day

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Beest careful, mine lief, okay?

Dost not overdose, otherwise thou shall be like high and sleepless Tia one day

Thanks for care *hugs*.:) Anyway is better than before. I will be careful. Besides in such cases I invented good tip. Warm shower. It makes blood flows faster and really helping me. Like the next cup of coffee. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ShadOBabe said:

Morning everyone! I have forgone the coffee this morning

Good morning! It is possible? :confused:When I would try to forget about coffee some day my eyes, and well the rest of my body wouldn't let me forget.:P Something like alarm: "drink coffee, drink coffee until is not too late":D OK. I made while ago such stupid mistake that I'm scared myself. :lie:*goes to bathroom to take a very warm shower or two at once*

sleepy_fluttershy_by_eillahwolf-d64977f.png

• Brohoof 2

37 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Morning everyone! I have forgone the coffee this morning. Just too chipper and rested. And no work till tomorrow. Hope you’re all doing well.

Morning ! No coffee in the morning *shocked* ohh poor poor pony, I hope your day still work out ok ;) 

@Alexshy Just rest today... you need that blue Princess, and you know that too.... ok ?

@PiratePony Going to check that out, thanks !

Talking about all that coffee makes me soooo, let´s say.... interested... so got to make some, right away !

Submerge ? coffee bath ? YES !

coffee.jpeg.0b9f5d85f1b92ca97d2c5cfc48eb56a3.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

@ShadOBabe Caffeinated pony for sure.

@Jade Fire Look what I ordered, and thank´s for the great idea´. Ohh yes I want a Starbuc... I mean Starlight cup most of all I can tink of.

I post a real picture when I get it, this picture was just from the "checkout" from the online store. (company is a local one I found)

starlight_glimmer_cup.jpg.e05cfaa6780d5061755c1e46ee6ca76c.jpg

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Hmpf...

Sorry to hear the changes didn't go as planned, but at least the rollback plan worked :)

4 hours ago, Maudileena said:

@Fluttershy Friend Aww so sweet ! Thank you for showing us, I love that cup ! So fantastic. I understand that you care to keep it. So yes only careful hoofwash.

Been looking on redbubble - last time I ordered from there, shipping wasn't terrible to the UK, so presumably....

https://www.redbubble.com/people/scarletspectrum/works/27015269-fluttershy?grid_pos=39&p=mug&rbs=27bf66de-3b78-4eb5-bd36-fa69e6fe06ac&ref=shop_grid&style=standard

looks like an awesome fluttershy mug, and how about this one for tempest?

https://www.redbubble.com/people/draikinator/works/28382813-tempest-shadow?grid_pos=8&p=mug&rbs=894cc200-7b41-4a52-8295-0b2b4008a0bc&ref=shop_grid&style=standard

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Sorry to hear the changes didn't go as planned, but at least the rollback plan worked :)

No, no, lief! Methinks I wasn't clear enough, apologies! :orly: Everything was done as planned, except the servers were planned to start up on Monday, but I started everything earlier, because of the reasons mentioned above (if 't be true it's okay, then it must work) :D

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

No, no, lief! Methinks I wasn't clear enough, apologies! :orly: Everything was done as planned, except the servers were planned to start up on Monday, but I started everything earlier, because of the reasons mentioned above (if 't be true it's okay, then it must work) :D

So the only failure was in thy patience then, my princess? For shame, although it is a lesser failing you must admit :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

Hmpf...looonaaaa_by_madhotaru-d9d3dtd.thumb.png.81fee63dea8204916baa664d16a25808.png

At least I had the remote access all the day. It was undemanded today, BUT... in case it befell to be, I had it working *cocks head proudly* :orly:

Well, a working system is always good news. Here, have a coffee :)

20170509131441756.jpg

• Brohoof 1