Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

How does one survive that? I wouldn't even be able to survive at a constant temperature of 86F

You can't even stand 86F? Good lord, don't go to anywhere in the USA besides Alaska, then! ^_^

God forbid you find your way to Arizona. :please:

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

I need some tea, Recherche. Can you warm up the kettles? :D

Will do~! :proud:

tenor.gif?itemid=7894132

Just now, The Recherche said:

Fair enough~! :proud:

So I suppose this will be a relatively average day, huh? Or do you have any plans? :grin:

Thank you! :wub:

*Happily sips cold fabulous coffee*

Pretty average for the most part.  Just going to keep floating down this river to cool off.

full.png

1 minute ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

How does one survive that? I wouldn't even be able to survive at a constant temperature of 86F

Depends how you define 'Survive'

Image result for mlp pinkie crazy

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

Thank you! :wub:

*Happily sips cold fabulous coffee*

Pretty average for the most part.  Just going to keep floating down this river to cool off.

It's my pleasure~! :proud:

Oh, and be sure not to get lost, my dude! :D

2 hours ago, woodchunks66 said:

I think this place need some more natural light

With how many windows have been breaking lately, I don't believe that this is too much of an issue. :D

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

You can't even stand 86F? Good lord, don't go to anywhere in the USA besides Alaska, then! ^_^

God forbid you find your way to Arizona. :please:

86F (If google is converting celsius correctly) is about the highest temperature we get. If I am in really hot places, that means it's usually very sunny, which means I wear trousers and long sleeved shirts to protect from sunburn, then boiling myself. 

• Brohoof 2

With how many windows have been breaking lately, I don't believe that this is too much of an issue. :D

Someone needs to stop this madman. He is going to break every window in the lounge if we don't stop him. :eww:

• Brohoof 3

Psh.  Lost.

I have a certified Muffin GPS. :proud:

IE, your nose? :D

86F (If google is converting celsius correctly) is about the highest temperature we get. If I am in really hot places, that means it's usually very sunny, which means I wear trousers and long sleeved shirts to protect from sunburn, then boiling myself. 

Yeah, most heat can be attributed to sunlight, especially in areas which don't have too many trees. Most of the heat I've experienced is through humidity, though, as I've lived on the East Coast for the entirety of my life. :grin:

• Brohoof 3

I dunno... a lot?:laugh:

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Someone needs to stop this madman. He is going to break every window in the lounge if we don't stop him. :eww:

Hey its not my fault if I don't like windows:mlp_icwudt:

Just now, Rising Dusk said:

Wait, somepony is breaking out windows?

…...no....

• Brohoof 5

Wait, somepony is breaking out windows?

yeah, there has been a lot of collateral damage around the lounge lately. :pout: People need to learn how to direct their anger more productively, I say!

2 hours ago, woodchunks66 said:

Hey its not my fault if I don't like windows:mlp_icwudt:

You're not the one who has to repair them, though... :pout:

• Brohoof 4

Yeah, most heat can be attributed to sunlight, especially in areas which don't have too many trees. Most of the heat I've experienced is through humidity, though, as I've lived on the East Coast for the entirety of my life. :grin:

When I went on Vacation to Florida last year, I had to often wear long sleeved shirts or apply SPF50 sunscreen every hour. My skin and the sun just don't get along.

• Brohoof 3

When I went on Vacation to Florida last year, I had to often wear long sleeved shirts or apply SPF50 sunscreen every hour. My skin and the sun just don't get along.

Wearing long-sleeved shirts in the heat sounds nightmarish to me... but it might be a good way to prevent first degree burns, now that I think about it. :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

yeah, there has been a lot of collateral damage around the lounge lately. :pout: People need to learn how to direct their anger more productively, I say!

Yeah you tell them @The Recherche…….

pesadelo-pessoas-indecisas-8.gif

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

IE, your nose? :D

Certified Muffin Detector. :proud:

Image result for mlp eye twitching gif

22 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I can't even stand blistering heat at all. My body refuses to be in it for more than a few minutes. If I am in it for longer, I will start sweating like a waterfall. :sealed:

Heat and being in the sunlight is pretty tough for me too it just makes me feel so drained :/ best days are when it's cloudy and a light breeze :)

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade said:

Heat and being in the sunlight is pretty tough for me too it just makes me feel so drained :/ best days are when it's cloudy and a light breeze :)

I'll be honest; my favorite kind of days are when it's cold... but sunny. :grin: If you ever get too cold, then the sunlight will warm you up pretty well!

• Brohoof 4