Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, The Recherche said:

Alrighty then! Good luck, my dude! :grin:

I hope you don't mind if I post some screencaps from those episodes in here, do you? :please:

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

You know me so well... 

Great minds think alike, after all. :D

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

I hope you don't mind if I post some screencaps from those episodes in here, do you? :please:

Sure, but I would prefer if you put them in a spoiler tag; it takes up less space, after all! :grin:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Donut spoil tho. So many things are spoiled for me already... :twi:

Just now, Rikifive said:

Donut spoil tho. So many things are spoiled for me already... :twi:

I'll put them in a spoiler tag like Rech suggested. Don't click on them I guess if you don't want it spoiled. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Cash In said:

No problem.

I've had various issues going on for my whole life, so I know that rough experiences aren't fun to go through.

It's not that the experiences in my life at this moment are bad (I feel a lot better now than I did in the past few weeks after making such changes). I'm more worried about how people are gonna react to the changes I made in my life, especially the reaction from friends that I have gotten real close to. I guess the real moral of the story here is that if friends won't accept me for who I am, they were never real friends. Still, I am not the type that likes losing friends. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/12/2018 at 11:09 AM, TheTaZe said:

Yeah, though I suggest spoilering it like Recherche said. There's only one episode which I haven't watched, so it doesn't matter too much for me. But, do it for the sake of other users, if you know what I'm saying.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/12/2018 at 11:12 AM, Twisted Cyclone said:

It's not that the experiences in my life at this moment are bad (I feel a lot better now than I did in the past few weeks after making such changes). I'm more worried about how people are gonna react to the changes I made in my life, especially the reaction from friends that I have gotten real close to. I guess the real moral of the story here is that if friends won't accept me for who I am, they were never real friends. Still, I am not the type that likes losing friends. 

I understand completely. I've burnt bridges with some friends over the years and have regretted my choices leading to that, since I was the individual who was constantly being the bad friend. Your situation sounds a lot more positive than mine was, so I hope that it works out for you.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I'll put them in a spoiler tag like Rech suggested. Don't click on them I guess if you don't want it spoiled. :kindness:

But knowing me, I'll open them anyway... That's what I always do... I'm doomed. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

But knowing me, I'll open them anyway... That's what I always do... I'm doomed. :mlp_icwudt:

You too, huh? :please: I already spoiled Infinity War for myself, so I just might fall into the same trap...

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Cash In said:

I understand completely.

I've burnt bridges with some friends over the years and have regretted my choices leading to that, since I was the individual who was being the bad friend.

Your situation sounds a lot more positive than mine was, so I hope that it works out for you.

Thanks. I hope so too. I am happy with some of the positive, more accepting, friends of mine who have been supportive with my decisions and my boyfriend who is accepting too. They have made things not as stressful and worrisome. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Rikifive said:

You were saying? :mlp_icwudt:

Spoiler

7bb9736d28333d855501b4c074387fd7.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

You too, huh? :please: I already spoiled Infinity War for myself, so I just might fall into the same trap...

Hah, we're both doomed then. :D

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

You were saying? :mlp_icwudt:

Hide contents

7bb9736d28333d855501b4c074387fd7.jpg

Uuuuoah :o What a spoiler! It took me less than a second to open it.. yeah, that's how long I managed to resist. :please: 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Rikifive said:

Hah, we're both doomed then. :D

Uuuuoah :o What a spoiler! It took me less than a second to open it.. yeah, that's for how long I managed to resist. :please: 

I'll help a bit!

Spoiler

2384554786ce95aa970d392fa5953743.jpg

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I'll help a bit!

Hide contents

2384554786ce95aa970d392fa5953743.jpg

That Dashie though! :wub:  She looks like she wanted a hug! :D 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/12/2018 at 11:23 AM, Twisted Cyclone said:

Thanks. I hope so too. I am happy with some of the positive, more accepting, friends of mine who have been supportive with my decisions and my boyfriend who is accepting too. They have made things not as stressful and worrisome. 

Well, that's really good to hear. Also @TheTaZe, what episode are you watching? 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Cash In said:

Well, that's really good to hear.

Also @TheTaZe, what episode are you watching? 

Season 8 Episode 9!

A Rainbow Dash and Applejack episode!

• Brohoof 3

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Season 8 Episode 9!

A Rainbow Dash and Applejack episode!

Remember how I said that there was one episode that I haven't watched yet?

Guess which one it is...

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Cash In said:

Guess which one it is...

S01E01? :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Cash In said:

Guess which one it is...

You should watch it then! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Hey how everyone going so far

No complains here~! I'm just listening to some Jazz music, which is pretty odd for me. :D

How about yourself~?

• Brohoof 2