Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

3 hours ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

Good afternoon everyone! How are you all doing? :) 

Pretty good played more Skyrim today than usual :)

On another note posting in this thread feels like medicine for me dunno why but I feel pretty anxious but once I've posted it's like a relief 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Hi there, Mr. Snek. How are you today? :fluttershy:

Ayy, hello yourself, TaZey!

I honestly think my current mood can be best described with the ":mellow:" emote.
Truth be told I'm just a lazy snek today. :unsure:

How about you?

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Mr. Snek

:umad:

1655559__safe_twilight+sparkle_fame+and+misfortune_spoiler-colon-s07e14_alicorn_angry_delet+this_gun_handgun_image+macro_meme_reaction+image_revolver_s.png

15 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Hello

Alright there, lad? How you been? :mustache:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade said:

Pretty good played more Skyrim today than usual :)

On another note posting in this thread feels like medicine for me dunno why but I feel pretty anxious but once I've posted it's like a relief 

Funny thing is for me is that I stopped playing games since I became active on here. I just don't really have interest in them anymore. :please:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, SnekEater said:

I honestly think my current mood can be best described with the ":mellow:" emote.

How about you?

Reveal hidden contents

1655559__safe_twilight+sparkle_fame+and+misfortune_spoiler-colon-s07e14_alicorn_angry_delet+this_gun_handgun_image+macro_meme_reaction+image_revolver_s.png

Good, good. I also changed my banner if you want to go take a look.

How have you been, sir?

• Brohoof 3

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Funny thing is for me is that I stopped playing games since I became active on here. I just don't really have interest in them anymore. :please:

Yeah I stopped too when I was active here these days I'm here only pretty much after midnight so I do other stuff during the day.

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade said:

Yeah I stopped too when I was active here these days I'm here only pretty much after midnight so I do other stuff during the day.

Make it three. :please: My interest in video games pretty much vanished last November, and it hasn't returned since...

I'm hoping to gain an interest in them again... though with the way things are going right now, I can't make any promises. :please:

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Good, good. I also changed my banner if you want to go take a look.

How have you been, sir?

Yeah man, not too bad!

Very nice banner and sig you got yourself there. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, SnekEater said:

How about you?

Reveal hidden contents

70a.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sliding Bolt said:

Hey guys! That friend still hasn’t picked me up yet so I’m just gonna listen to music and hang out here until he does. So what’s new? :grin:

About to go eat dinner, how about you? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Sliding Bolt said:

Hey guys! That friend still hasn’t picked me up yet so I’m just gonna listen to music and hang out here until he does. So what’s new? :grin:

New? Uh...

Not much, as far as I'm aware. :D

So how are you doing so far? :grin:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

Make it three. :please: My interest in video games pretty much vanished last November, and it hasn't returned since...

I'm hoping to gain an interest in them again... though with the way things are going right now, I can't make any promises. :please:

Ironically, I got back into gaming by (as you yourself said, funnily enough) getting out of my comfort zone and branching out! :mlp_smug:

It's all about trying new things and keeping an open mind, pretty much. It can start with even a simple game that barely peaks your interest, and then boom, you may just find yourself getting back into games. That's how it happened to me, anyway. :please:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

For me it came back gradually though I think it varies for each individual. My experiences on here were pretty radical back then so i think it might've been a factor in that too.

Actually now that I think about it I pretty much discovered steam and PC Gaming through these forums I only had console before that.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

New? Uh...

Not much, as far as I'm aware. :D

So how are you doing so far? :grin:

I’m kinda tired of this guy. He was gonna pick me up at 2:00 it’s now 5:00 soooo.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade said:

For me it came back gradually though I think it varies for each individual. My experiences on here were pretty radical back then so i think it might've been a factor in that too.

Actually now that I think about it I pretty much discovered steam and PC Gaming through these forums I only had console before that.

Huh, that's pretty interesting. I guess what goes around comes around, huh? :D

As for me? I just overloaded myself. To be frank, buying a Nintendo Switch was a mistake; I was already burning out on video games at a pretty steady rate... but all I did was accelerate it. :please:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sliding Bolt said:

He says he’ll be here in about 20 minutes. Until then, nothing.

Was I gone for 20 minutes? Who knows. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Huh, that's pretty interesting. I guess what goes around comes around, huh? :D

As for me? I just overloaded myself. To be frank, buying a Nintendo Switch was a mistake; I was already burning out on video games at a pretty steady rate... but all I did was accelerate it. :please:

Yeah I pretty much lived under a rock before I joined here 

I'm contemplating on buying VR headset  BUT only issue is the price :P

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Was I gone for 20 minutes? Who knows. :sealed:

No I mean my friend. I’m going to his house tonight to get ready for that big trip tomorrow. But he’s a few hours late...

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sliding Bolt said:

No I mean my friend. I’m going to his house tonight to get ready for that big trip tomorrow. But he’s a few hours late...

Oh... okay. I thought you were talking about me. I was a bit confused. :please:

• Brohoof 2