Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Honestly? I love traveling... except for the actually part where you travel. While I love admiring the scenery in certain areas, or taking part in the many activities that may be there... actually getting there is horrible, especially if you're driving. :please: Call me what you want, but I can't stand road trips. If I need to travel somewhere a fairly long distance away, then I would rather fly.

Just now, Twisted Cyclone said:

I've been to 26 US States, Canada, The Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Turks and Caicos, Dominican Republic, Sint Maarten, St. Kitts, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Wow you’re a cultured person. :twi: I’ve been to...like 10 states and Mexico as a young child...

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Hey Longhaul, how’s it going? Heard about your magic wallcat.

Wallcat seems to be doing okay.  We can actually hold it and pet it and it doesn't struggle.Very vocal,too, when it wants to be.

It's a cute little angry muffin.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sliding Bolt said:

Wow you’re a cultured person. :twi: I’ve been to...like 10 states and Mexico as a young child...

The way I see life at times is to be adventurous and learn as much as I can. That's why I would love to see more places in this world. The places I want to visit most are Australia, Japan, The UK, and Germany. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh, I'm finally back home after an extremely long day at work, I'm glad it's over though, I've taken a shower and I'm all cozy with my RD plush now :dash:

Hope you all are doing good as well ;)

I'm doing pretty okay. Dealing with swelling my ear canal right now. Hopefully it will go down in the coming days and weeks. I have work and school tomorrow so that should be fun. :nom:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh, I'm finally back home after an extremely long day at work, I'm glad it's over though, I've taken a shower and I'm all cozy with my RD plush now :dash:

Oh, I can't complain much. :grin: I'm just listening to some of AcoustiMandoBrony's work, that's all.

How about yourself?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I'm quite alright. Just been on YouTube and browsing the forums for most of the day.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, TheTaZe said:

I'm doing pretty okay. Dealing with swelling my ear canal right now. Hopefully it will go down in the coming days and weeks. I have work and school tomorrow so that should be fun. :nom:

Gee, I wonder why the heck your ear is doing that out of the blue all of a sudden, it's pretty strange :huh: I hope your ear gets better though sooner rather than later, it's no fun having a swollen plugged up ear :(

Just now, The Recherche said:

Oh, I can't complain much. :grin: I'm just listening to some of AcoustiMandoBrony's work, that's all.

How about yourself?

Nice, I'm not listening to any music right now, my head kinda hurts :scoots: I think it's from being outside like ALL DAY in the sweltering heat getting carts from the parking lot. That was the most hellish shift I've ever had to work at that place before, it was that bad :baconmane:

I'm quite alright. Just been on YouTube and browsing the forums for most of the day.

Nice, wish I could have done that, it would have been nice to have been sitting in the air conditioning all day, but nope, I wasn't that lucky I guess ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Nice, wish I could have done that, it would have been nice to have been sitting in the air conditioning all day, but nope, I wasn't that lucky I guess ^_^

I got work tomorrow. Not looking forward to it.... :(

Gee, I wonder why the heck your ear is doing that out of the blue all of a sudden, it's pretty strange :huh: I hope your ear gets better though sooner rather than later, it's no fun having a swollen plugged up ear :(

Not exactly strange per say. I was stupid and irritated it to the point to where it just swelled up. I originally thought it was a ear wax blockage until I was told otherwise. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Nice, I'm not listening to any music right now, my head kinda hurts :scoots: I think it's from being outside like ALL DAY in the sweltering heat getting carts from the parking lot. That was the most hellish shift I've ever had to work at that place before, it was that bad :baconmane:

If only I cold convince myself to do the same when I inevitably get headaches. :D

At least your shift is over now, though. Now you can just sit back, relax, browse the Forums, stream some TV shows... all of that lovely stuff. :grin:

• Brohoof 2

Me neither I walk into work were backed up on stuff. It's gonna be a busy day and bosses are gonna come at me sideways and hopefully I bite my tongue lol. It'll be a shit storm

Just now, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Me neither I walk into work were backed up on stuff. It's gonna be a busy day and bosses are gonna come at me sideways and hopefully I bite my tongue lol. It'll be a shit storm

My thing is that most of the people at my work aggravate me one way or another.. 

It's soooo great working with a bunch of assholes there.....

• Brohoof 1

I feel ya, I was not looking forwards to today at all, today was an extra-long shift and like I said, I was out in the damn heat all day. I have tomorrow off, so I'm super happy about that, but you'll get through it comrade ;)

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Not exactly strange per say. I was stupid and irritated it to the point to where it just swelled up. I originally thought it was a ear wax blockage until I was told otherwise. :adorkable:

Did you ever go into the doc? :huh:

Just now, The Recherche said:

If only I cold convince myself to do the same when I inevitably get headaches. :D

At least your shift is over now, though. Now you can just sit back, relax, browse the Forums, stream some TV shows... all of that lovely stuff. :grin:

Yeah, I didn't blast my music in my car on the way home cuz my head was hurting too much, I didn't wanna make it worse ^_^

I'll read some more fanfictions and maybe watch a pony episode or two while snuggling RD, that sounds like a lovely way to spend my evening to me :squee:

• Brohoof 3

My thing is that most of the people at my work aggravate me one way or another.. 

It's soooo great working with a bunch of assholes there.....

I used to know how you felt. I actually quit one of my jobs because of how people treated me. Plus, I was the one who did most of the work around the place anyways while the others barely even tried.

I feel ya, I was not looking forwards to today at all, today was an extra-long shift and like I said, I was out in the damn heat all day. I have tomorrow off, so I'm super happy about that, but you'll get through it comrade ;)

I hope so. Unfortunately it's only the start of the week. 

• Brohoof 2

Did you ever go into the doc? :huh:

Indeed I did, earlier today I went in.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

I like some of his stuff. Have you listened to MelodicPony?

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1