Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

God people were right, this lounge is pretty dead now, such a shame too cuz it used to be the busiest place in the whole forums at one point :(

Anyways...... hope everypony is doing well, I've been busy with my AP Psychology class, if I pass then the class counts as a college credit! So that'll be one less general-ed college course I'll have to pay for :ticking: But holy cow it's fast paced, are all college courses super fast-paced @TheTaZe? Your in college right now so I guess you would know :-P

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

God people were right, this lounge is pretty dead now, such a shame too cuz it used to be the busiest place in the whole forums at one point :(

Anyways...... hope everypony is doing well, I've been busy with my AP Psychology class, if I pass then the class counts as a college credit! So that'll be one less general-ed college course I'll have to pay for :ticking: But holy cow it's fast paced, are all college courses super fast-paced @TheTaZe? Your in college right now so I guess you would know :-P

Well, kind of. It's complicated. Some are pretty fast paced and some aren't.

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Well, kind of. It's complicated. Some are pretty fast paced and some aren't.

Confused Dashie is confused :wau:

Image result for confused rainbow dash

I suppose though a lot of it has to do with the who the teacher is, how much course material there is, all that type of stuff I would suppose :mlp_huh:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Confused Dashie is confused :wau:

Image result for confused rainbow dash

I suppose though a lot of it has to do with the who the teacher is, how much course material there is, all that type of stuff I would suppose :mlp_huh:

Yeah, indeed so. It heavily depends on the course itself.

On 21/09/2018 at 1:01 PM, Twilight Luna said:

Not too bad. How are you doing? :grin:

On 21/09/2018 at 5:13 PM, Rixton said:

I'm currently at work, playing with my not working code. :maud:

How about you?

I'm doing alright. :mlp_grin:.

On 21/09/2018 at 6:15 PM, Longhaul said:

*quietly slips in and tidies up*

Hello. How are you doing?

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I ended up convincing myself that my art wasnt good again.

There’s nothing wrong with being critical of your own work. It helps you become a better artist. I’ve had times where I thought my writing sucked and I wanted to delete everything and give up but thankfully I didn’t. 

2 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

There’s nothing wrong with being critical of your own work. It helps you become a better artist. I’ve had times where I thought my writing sucked and I wanted to delete everything and give up but thankfully I didn’t. 

But have you ever been so critical you do everything to hide your work from everyone? That's why I never share any of my work, and now I decided to share it and now I'm regretting sharing it.

21 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

But have you ever been so critical you do everything to hide your work from everyone? That's why I never share any of my work, and now I decided to share it and now I'm regretting sharing it.

I almost did with the last sorry I’m working on. I did delete it from fanfiction.net but I put it back up later. What about your work don’t you like?

13 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

And everyone is gone again...

If I don’t reply right away, I’m sorry but I’m currently at work and can’t be on my phone all the time. :mlp_grin:

16 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

I almost did with the last sorry I’m working on. I did delete it from fanfiction.net but I put it back up later. What about your work don’t you like?

If I don’t reply right away, I’m sorry but I’m currently at work and can’t be on my phone all the time. :mlp_grin:

It's hard to know what's wrong when I'm the only one looking at it and even harder when no one apparently cares about it.

I just dont like being the only one who likes my style.

9 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

It's hard to know what's wrong when I'm the only one looking at it and even harder when no one apparently cares about it.

I just dont like being the only one who likes my style.

I sometimes get worried about sharing my stories. Worried that no one else will like the but me. But you’re never going to get better without outside criticism. Have you offered to share your art with anyone?

14 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

I sometimes get worried about sharing my stories. Worried that no one else will like the but me. But you’re never going to get better without outside criticism. Have you offered to share your art with anyone?

I did share my stuff recently but I thought I was ready to go further and I realised I wasn't ready.

8 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I did share my stuff recently but I thought I was ready to go further and I realised I wasn't ready.

I’ve shared my latest story with a couple other memebers here but haven’t published it yet on fimfiction. I’m not sure when I will. :dry: