Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 minute ago, Twilight Luna said:

I’ve shared my latest story with a couple other memebers here but haven’t published it yet on fimfiction. I’m not sure when I will. :dry:

I concluded I was being too ambitious when I tried and failed to get a banner submission in. (Well, I withdrew it because i didnt know what was happening and i assumed it wasnt good enough. Never gonna do that again.)

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

On 9/21/2018 at 3:23 PM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I concluded I was being too ambitious when I tried and failed to get a banner submission in. (Well, I withdrew it because i didnt know what was happening and i assumed it wasnt good enough. Never gonna do that again.)

If you’re not sure about your work, ask for feeback. It’s what I did and it helped a lot. :grin:

Edited by Twilight Luna

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

If you’re not sure about your work, as for feeback. It’s what I did and it helped a lot. :grin:

I asked for feedback and got it for the first time ever, but when it came to the banner, I thought it was good enough, but I chickened out and had it withdrawn.

13 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I asked for feedback and got it for the first time ever, but when it came to the banner, I thought it was good enough, but I chickened out and had it withdrawn.

Try not to doubt yourself next time. I’m sure your banner was really good. :mlp_grin:

Just now, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

Woah why is sunset now?

For an event that happened like a week ago. I guess Jeric didn't change it yet.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

How's everypony doing its been a while since I've been to this place. 

Been alright lately. 

How about yourself? 

1 minute ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Ohh just watching the documentary about bronys its really interesting you guys should watch it.

I've actually already watched one before! :squee: I know there are two well known brony documentaries, though, did you watch the one hosted by John Delancey or the one... uh... Not hosted by John Delancey? :adorkable:

2 hours ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Ohh just watching the documentary about bronys its really interesting you guys should watch it.

Which one is that?