Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

11 minutes ago, Olly said:

Guys bugs aren't cute. They do have a right to life, though. 

Don't say mean hurtful things like that to ocellus - she will turn into a pony and hide in Fluttershy's mane... again...

18 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Don't say mean hurtful things like that to ocellus - she will turn into a pony and hide in Fluttershy's mane... again...

ew bugs shoo shoo

29 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

That and iostream will go all like:

#include <iostream>

int main() {
  std::cout << "PONIES CAN TURN INTO CHANGELINGS?!\n";
  return 0;
}

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

That and iostream will go all like:

#include <iostream>

int main() {
  std::cout << "PONIES CAN TURN INTO CHANGELINGS?!\n";
  return 0;
}

#include <how_plumbing_works.h>

I keep thinking about how I can make a character completely unlikable but still have an infinitesimally small glimmy of hope left, even when the character has abandoned the word "hope".

That and bugs vs fireboofs and which would in a war-- I mean, which would be the most adorableiest.

13 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I keep thinking about how I can make a character completely unlikable but still have an infinitesimally small glimmy of hope left, even when the character has abandoned the word "hope".

Not sure why you seem so determined to make an unlikable character, but I think Diamond Tiara was the most unexpected redemption of the series (and that includes GlimGlam)

13 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

That and bugs vs fireboofs and which would in a war-- I mean, which would be the most adorableiest.

Depends on if its a threeway with the dragons :)

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Not sure why you seem so determined to make an unlikable character, but I think Diamond Tiara was the most unexpected redemption of the series (and that includes GlimGlam)

Depends on if its a threeway with the dragons :)

Thing is we already have Dragoncellus...

I also have a character who tries their hardest to understand unlikable_character.name() but is constantly driven out. unlikable_character.name() will say something along the lines of "You either understand me or you don't; there is no in-between". One scene I have in mind is when determined_character.name() tells unlikable_character.name() about her being by herself all the time and before he can even get to the point he wants to make, unlikable_character.name() throws a bag of sawdust (maybe) at him and determined_character.name() runs off crying because of that. unlikable_character.name() feels a pang of regret but forces the feeling out with frustration.

capture_i_have_an_odd_fascination_with_the_bugs_dont_i.thumb.PNG.8a4a49a7a5e5276190ffae3618034161.PNG

What ramifications would there be if I kirinified Thorax or Phraynx? Or bugified the other kirins? (Also, any more of this and I have to put this all in an art thread... <Sarcastically> Yay, an opportunity to get feedback only to get anything but feedback, like, 50% of the time.)

7 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

capture_i_have_an_odd_fascination_with_the_bugs_dont_i.thumb.PNG.8a4a49a7a5e5276190ffae3618034161.PNG

What ramifications would there be if I kirinified Thorax or Phraynx? Or bugified the other kirins? (Also, any more of this and I have to put this all in an art thread... <Sarcastically> Yay, an opportunity to get feedback only to get anything but feedback, like, 50% of the time.)

Can if you want; its your art style and time. Might want to consider if you are getting too typeset though, and look to see if you can draw them as something other than kirin or glitterbugs :)

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Can if you want; its your art style and time. Might want to consider if you are getting too typeset though, and look to see if you can draw them as something other than kirin or glitterbugs :)

Like Sandbar as a batpony impatiently waiting for Gallus who was in the bathroom, to which Sandbat replies, "What's a hroom?"?

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk