Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

33 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Mmm, coffee... Haven't had that in a while...

It is my major vice - I don't smoke, don't often drink alcohol (although I have a lot of decent whiskey on hand) and don't currently have a Special Somepony, so not a lot else left :)

Just now, CypherHoof said:

It is my major vice - I don't smoke, don't often drink alcohol (although I have a lot of decent whiskey on hand) and don't currently have a Special Somepony, so not a lot else left :)

Coffee's one of the tamer vices to have.  :)

One of my characters would say "Coffee, you're the only one who understands me..."

mlpfim_theres_only_one_muffin_left.thumb.png.186faea705d4f9c60a71c1d147ecce24.png

Did I ever share this before...?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Who would win in terms of cuteness: the Pie sisters as bugs or the Pie family as fireboofs?

(Sorry, still fascinated with bugs...)

Bugs might be interesting to see, but for cuteness I'd have to go with fireboofs.

15 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Who would win in terms of cuteness: the Pie sisters as bugs or the Pie family as fireboofs?

(Sorry, still fascinated with bugs...)

Would depend on their rendering - why not draw both and ask us to compare actual depictions? :)

Even being sick is not enough to stop my exercise regime. 1 hour run, 100 reps with the weights, and a few dozen sit ups. Nothing stops me!

Sorry, needed to motivate myself.

Overworked and underpaid, although probably less so than @longhaul. how are you?

I am just tired, at this weekend the semester starts, so back to more tired state.

Just now, Rixton said:

I am just tired, at this weekend the semester starts, so back to more tired state.

Ah well, learning is always good.

Spent today doing partitioning on MS SQL Server, tomorrow is attempting to port a javascript app to a newer platform, wednesday ETL via php from mysql to mongo.

fun fun.

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*passes the other grey pone a to-go cup.

How are you today?

Meh...kinda tired myself, didn't sleep well and had an early doctor's appointment.  Hope you're doing better than I am.

*waves to Rixton*

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah well, learning is always good.

Spent today doing partitioning on MS SQL Server, tomorrow is attempting to port a javascript app to a newer platform, wednesday ETL via php from mysql to mongo.

fun fun.

Nice plannings! I always say when someone is full of task, you should not forget to breath. :)

Just now, Longhaul said:

Meh...kinda tired myself, didn't sleep well and had an early doctor's appointment.  Hope you're doing better than I am.

*waves to Rixton*

Hello @Longhaul! Sorry to hear you need to go to the doctor, I hope it is nothing serious.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Well, in good health at least - could do with a visit to the dentist, but that's fairly normal at my age.

live in fear of something that could affect my work though -arthritis say, or bad eyesight....

• Brohoof 1