Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Well, in good health at least - could do with a visit to the dentist, but that's fairly normal at my age.

live in fear of something that could affect my work though -arthritis say, or bad eyesight....

Which is why I'm glad I'm in the office now.  It's getting to the point where I can't handle the long hours cooped up in the truck anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Longhaul said:

Just a routine follow-up, nothing serious.

Ah, glad this is just "normal". Next week I will have a similar "trip" too.

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Well, in good health at least - could do with a visit to the dentist, but that's fairly normal at my age.

live in fear of something that could affect my work though -arthritis say, or bad eyesight....

Eyes are one of weaknesses too, I need to give them lots of care, as I work 8+ hours in front of the monitor.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

* Notices it has gone oddly quiet in here, so puts on a fresh pot of coffee to see if that attracts anypony...

Nah, it's late at night; maybe tomorrow...

Also, this is probably why I think bugs are cute...

full.png

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

* Notices it has gone oddly quiet in here, so puts on a fresh pot of coffee to see if that attracts anypony...

👀

*sneak* *sneak*

*sneak*

👀

28 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah well, my unsuccessful dating has the corners worn off already

*pulls an espresso shot for Rixton*

Thanks! Not a big deal, I am just still in the middle of nowhere in relationships.:adorkable:  Anyway, next time maybe.

7 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

👀

*sneak* *sneak*

*sneak*

👀

It seems we are not alone here. What's up @Rikifive?

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Lol, no, that codepoint has an unreadably ornate S - 1D516. The "G" of that table (1D50A) looks more like 𝔊

That's a G idc what you say

• Brohoof 1

Revelation: Starlight is Zilyana's bodyguard.

2019-02-14.thumb.png.d9c9c2f0980fb4240cd5ed2959704efb.png

I've never bossed Zilly before, either. The birb, yes; the rrrgh, yes, but the red guy who isn't Nex, I like to boss him for whatever reason.

I may as well butcher all their names while I'm here:

• {Commander Zilyana, Starlight, Growler, Bree} -> {Zilly Filly, Glimmy, Grindstone, Braeburn}
  • {K'ril Tsutsaroth, Tstanon Karlac, Balfrug Kreeyath, Zakl'n Gritch} -> {Krill, Sarlacc, Fugly, The Grinch}
  • {General Graardor, Sergeant Strongsack, Sergeant Steelwill, Sergeant Grimspike} -> {Varrock General Store, Nutshack, Steelwool, Grimoire}
  • {Kree'aara, Flight Kilisa, Wingman Skree, Flockleader Geerin} -> {Birb, Burj/Wiz Khalifa, Squee, mlpfim.Griffon.Random()}
  • {Nex, Fumus, Umbra, Cruor, Glacies} -> {Thank U Next by Ariana Grande, Fart, Cryws, Glacier Water Refill Station}

Lemme know if there's anything better...