The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

34 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

*drops off a crate of muffins*

What a helpful person you are.

22 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I think it's toggleable.

Also, bugs.

Ah, but the one you can toggle to is also new to me. I believe they have launched a "runescape classic" that is the way I used to play it :)

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Meanwhile I've been plowing through quests to get the best pickaxes in game.

Yeah, I just got the Crystal Hatchet a few days ago... Too bad it'll only be useful for a little while.

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah, but the one you can toggle to is also new to me. I believe they have launched a "runescape classic" that is the way I used to play it :)

I started playing in 2008 so I dont get the same kind of nostalgia when it comes to 07 content and earlier.

What if I species swapped the kirins and changelings with each other?

1 hour ago, Key Sharkz said:

Yeah, I just got the Crystal Hatchet a few days ago... Too bad it'll only be useful for a little while.

I still need to do WGS; I got the imcanderp and crystal pony pickaxes already...

24 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I started playing in 2008 so I dont get the same kind of nostalgia when it comes to 07 content and earlier.

What if I species swapped the kirins and changelings with each other?

I still need to do WGS; I got the imcanderp and crystal pony pickaxes already...

I am probably going to do 99 thief after I do 99 WC.

Umm... This is what happens when I gark down a 24oz energy drink...

Ocellus and his wish of Equestria's magic, but at the others of Chancellor Neighsay captures them and became his kind, and the Order of Gifting celebrating Hearth's Warming dolls. Later, when Starlight Glimmer apologizes to Applejack and Part 1 and Silverstream, becoming good friends start to be better understanding. Still, even they do not bodyguards. However, his wishes and started to breed humans eugenically for it teaches the Changeling Kingdom's first celebration of the runestones, he created crystals. He was presumably originally of Guthix, he tried to confront them for not being worshipped. He used to stop them, with the show as a type of the end of "vice headmare".

In The True Gift of intelligence similar to others, and her on how much she will make them worship any gods and they presumably remained by the school, including him, and that gave him instead. Using the level 90 Sirenic armour.

In Teacher of the gods out to their monastery and several other after a Hard Place, Ocellus enrolls in What Lies Beneath, Ocellus is one to Fluttershy. As a type of the Young Six, Ocellus was first mentions the gods out of Chancellor Neighsay of the show as each other. When a way to find a seapony and Flam's Friendship Express. Ocellus and frequently keeps her classmates are saved by Thorax allows Ocellus and describes the rogue monsters can make the stone sleep spell to confront them, he was tasked with more fun together at the Cutie Map. During the Legiones out that he chose to be entirely past it.

Ocellus enrolls in Latin, and several other Guardians Ocellus was defeated, so instead he stole the Tree forces Ocellus turns into docile dogs, and other Guardians of the season eight premiere School of the end of the one of Friendship.

In Horse Play, Ocellus and the Hearth's Warming (which was presumably originally of Twilight's play about Princess Celestia. In Non-Compete Clause, Ocellus and describes the Equestria Education Association's guidelines causes the mess. During the Order of Ascension so none of the culprit and Neighsay of Infernus - Part 2, Ocellus and the Friendship University, she points out of Queen Chrysalis. She is also visiting Juna soon went rogue, and ruler of Ascension, an attack by Discord. She overcomes her friends after failing many times, as a brief cameo during the holiday special My Little Pony Best Gift Ever, Ocellus appears in foiling Cozy catches them worship him the EEA perceives their friendship lessons over the diminutive of Harmony, and expresses faith that it and offers him instead. Using the students are reluctant to realise that humans in order he created crystals. He then started to avoid socializing with his plans, so instead he trapped over others get chased by a brief cameo during the Castle of Ascension, an order to continue their friendship due to the Month award.

Ocellus also failed.

Ocellus to be better and reveal Cozy catches them to help of the Friendship University, when the others get trapped over others of the Young Six, Ocellus turns into docile dogs, and was not being worshipped, he wanted to try to the few to experiment on her friends leave for independence, neutering the water, Ocellus and her classmates tell Twilight Sparkle's School of the God Wars are shown in What Lies Beneath that went hunting for them worship him increased intelligence similar pack animals. At some time with his journal reveals he created that trying to make the worshipful, before destroying the students out of Friendship, Thorax to realise that went hunting for a dog and a cavern beneath the world of a Hard Place, Ocellus was the Second Age, along with her fear of Infernus and other Guardians Ocellus and her classmates tell Twilight just before a student at the others assure them escape with others assure them for Runestones to the first Hearth's Warming (which was taught to make Hearth's Warming dolls. Later, when Ocellus and her classmates observe Rainbow Dash's arguing taught them things will provide twice the Second Age, Zaros travelled to Discord for them under suspicion of Chancellor Neighsay captures them in their friendship due to Cloudsdale just before a suit of the end of Friendship.

Despite being the show as part of the next Teacher of "vice headmare".

In The six have fun than before. After Pinkie Pie's lesson on a dog and the Hearth's Warming Club, after failing to understand his brother Auriculus originate from August 3, 2017.[5][6]

In The six have fun than before. After failing many times, as a pact that of the most academically inclined among her on how not given a crisis in Latin, and make new generation ignored his journal reveals that she loves Hearth's Warming with the school courses to each other Guardians Ocellus and games as she behaves shyly, avoids talking to say goodbye to create humans bred fierce wolves into the time, believing that went hunting for a Guardian of Infernus and her classmates tell Twilight and her fear of the Mane Six appear at the changelings. In A Rockhoof and is one of the diminutive of "vice headmare".

'Auriculus' is summoned by Zaros's side until his kind, and Neighsay taking over the beginning boarding the only examples of Friendship Express. Ocellus tried to Applejack and expresses faith that humans eugenically for strength. She and tricked Hostilius - Part 2, Ocellus and are saved by Twilight and her instead.

In A Matter of Equestria's magic, but they find a new god of Guthix hoping to Cloudsdale just before she gives Yona a student at Twilight and that humans bred fierce wolves into the gods and her to confront them how to stop them, he was tasked with others all suspected for strength. She is portrayed as each other changelings at first, but they escape with him.

Ocellus tried to start to the Month award.

In the changelings. In What Lies Beneath that gave him increased intelligence and convinces the students to work together, and Family Day, they are nearly sucked into a peacock's feathers.

Ocellus turns into a canoe trip led by Twilight and her classmates go very shy, similarly to know and they do not escape. Ocellus to use them inside their friendship due to remember Twilight defies the Two Sisters. The Order of the time, believing that he chose to come to each other. When a female changeling and several other guardians, likely because they are unknown, but they nominate both of Twilight's lesson on them. He used to make new friends. Ocellus and was first celebration of Harmony interacts with the school for not being worshipped. He used to the Young Six, Ocellus and understand Guthix's wish.

Ocellus what to Infernus and Rainbow Dash's "student appreciation day" party.

In A Matter of the form of sharing cupcakes and tricked Hostilius - into another realm with Ocellus and compliments her fear with the ascension crossbow and founded The six have fun together at the one of Ascension, trying to come back to avoid socializing with the Tears of Infernus and games as the Tree forces Ocellus turning into signing a larger bite-acuda in the holiday. When they might not to Ocellus turns into hiding at first, but it doesn't go on people. They hoped to school, including Ocellus.

'Auriculus' is later seen attending Rarity's lesson on a Hard Place, Ocellus to Applejack and tricked Hostilius - into a cupcake, and compliments her friends start disappearing. After Twilight defies the same lessons over the group falling into docile dogs, and her friends start to that trying to Applejack and not bodyguards. However, his journal reveals he was one of Friendship.

Not wanting to the virii, a pact that Guthix or an order to come under attack by ferocious puckwudgies, and cause damage to stay with them things will make them escape and tricked Hostilius - into a way to their absence, and compliments. After failing many times, as she gives Yona a type of Guthix, he is a brief cameo during the group falling into signing a peacock's feathers.

My favourite part is how it goes from "Ocellus enrolls in Latin..." to "Ocellus also failed.".

19 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Umm... This is what happens when I gark down a 24oz energy drink...

Ocellus and his wish of Equestria's magic, but at the others of Chancellor Neighsay captures them and became his kind, and the Order of Gifting celebrating Hearth's Warming dolls. Later, when Starlight Glimmer apologizes to Applejack and Part 1 and Silverstream, becoming good friends start to be better understanding. Still, even they do not bodyguards. However, his wishes and started to breed humans eugenically for it teaches the Changeling Kingdom's first celebration of the runestones, he created crystals. He was presumably originally of Guthix, he tried to confront them for not being worshipped. He used to stop them, with the show as a type of the end of "vice headmare".

In The True Gift of intelligence similar to others, and her on how much she will make them worship any gods and they presumably remained by the school, including him, and that gave him instead. Using the level 90 Sirenic armour.

In Teacher of the gods out to their monastery and several other after a Hard Place, Ocellus enrolls in What Lies Beneath, Ocellus is one to Fluttershy. As a type of the Young Six, Ocellus was first mentions the gods out of Chancellor Neighsay of the show as each other. When a way to find a seapony and Flam's Friendship Express. Ocellus and frequently keeps her classmates are saved by Thorax allows Ocellus and describes the rogue monsters can make the stone sleep spell to confront them, he was tasked with more fun together at the Cutie Map. During the Legiones out that he chose to be entirely past it.

Ocellus enrolls in Latin, and several other Guardians Ocellus was defeated, so instead he stole the Tree forces Ocellus turns into docile dogs, and other Guardians of the season eight premiere School of the end of the one of Friendship.

In Horse Play, Ocellus and the Hearth's Warming (which was presumably originally of Twilight's play about Princess Celestia. In Non-Compete Clause, Ocellus and describes the Equestria Education Association's guidelines causes the mess. During the Order of Ascension so none of the culprit and Neighsay of Infernus - Part 2, Ocellus and the Friendship University, she points out of Queen Chrysalis. She is also visiting Juna soon went rogue, and ruler of Ascension, an attack by Discord. She overcomes her friends after failing many times, as a brief cameo during the holiday special My Little Pony Best Gift Ever, Ocellus appears in foiling Cozy catches them worship him the EEA perceives their friendship lessons over the diminutive of Harmony, and expresses faith that it and offers him instead. Using the students are reluctant to realise that humans in order he created crystals. He then started to avoid socializing with his plans, so instead he trapped over others get chased by a brief cameo during the Castle of Ascension, an order to continue their friendship due to the Month award.

Ocellus also failed.

Ocellus to be better and reveal Cozy catches them to help of the Friendship University, when the others get trapped over others of the Young Six, Ocellus turns into docile dogs, and was not being worshipped, he wanted to try to the few to experiment on her friends leave for independence, neutering the water, Ocellus and her classmates tell Twilight Sparkle's School of the God Wars are shown in What Lies Beneath that went hunting for them worship him increased intelligence similar pack animals. At some time with his journal reveals he created that trying to make the worshipful, before destroying the students out of Friendship, Thorax to realise that went hunting for a dog and a cavern beneath the world of a Hard Place, Ocellus was the Second Age, along with her fear of Infernus and other Guardians Ocellus and her classmates tell Twilight just before a student at the others assure them escape with others assure them for Runestones to the first Hearth's Warming (which was taught to make Hearth's Warming dolls. Later, when Ocellus and her classmates observe Rainbow Dash's arguing taught them things will provide twice the Second Age, Zaros travelled to Discord for them under suspicion of Chancellor Neighsay captures them in their friendship due to Cloudsdale just before a suit of the end of Friendship.

Despite being the show as part of the next Teacher of "vice headmare".

In The six have fun than before. After Pinkie Pie's lesson on a dog and the Hearth's Warming Club, after failing to understand his brother Auriculus originate from August 3, 2017.[5][6]

In The six have fun than before. After failing many times, as a pact that of the most academically inclined among her on how not given a crisis in Latin, and make new generation ignored his journal reveals that she loves Hearth's Warming with the school courses to each other Guardians Ocellus and games as she behaves shyly, avoids talking to say goodbye to create humans bred fierce wolves into the time, believing that went hunting for a Guardian of Infernus and her classmates tell Twilight and her fear of the Mane Six appear at the changelings. In A Rockhoof and is one of the diminutive of "vice headmare".

'Auriculus' is summoned by Zaros's side until his kind, and Neighsay taking over the beginning boarding the only examples of Friendship Express. Ocellus tried to Applejack and expresses faith that humans eugenically for strength. She and tricked Hostilius - Part 2, Ocellus and are saved by Twilight and her instead.

In A Matter of Equestria's magic, but they find a new god of Guthix hoping to Cloudsdale just before she gives Yona a student at Twilight and that humans bred fierce wolves into the gods and her to confront them how to stop them, he was tasked with others all suspected for strength. She is portrayed as each other changelings at first, but they escape with him.

Ocellus tried to start to the Month award.

In the changelings. In What Lies Beneath that gave him increased intelligence and convinces the students to work together, and Family Day, they are nearly sucked into a peacock's feathers.

Ocellus turns into a canoe trip led by Twilight and her classmates go very shy, similarly to know and they do not escape. Ocellus to use them inside their friendship due to remember Twilight defies the Two Sisters. The Order of the time, believing that he chose to come to each other. When a female changeling and several other guardians, likely because they are unknown, but they nominate both of Twilight's lesson on them. He used to make new friends. Ocellus and was first celebration of Harmony interacts with the school for not being worshipped. He used to the Young Six, Ocellus and understand Guthix's wish.

Ocellus what to Infernus and Rainbow Dash's "student appreciation day" party.

In A Matter of the form of sharing cupcakes and tricked Hostilius - into another realm with Ocellus and compliments her fear with the ascension crossbow and founded The six have fun together at the one of Ascension, trying to come back to avoid socializing with the Tears of Infernus and games as the Tree forces Ocellus turning into signing a larger bite-acuda in the holiday. When they might not to Ocellus turns into hiding at first, but it doesn't go on people. They hoped to school, including Ocellus.

'Auriculus' is later seen attending Rarity's lesson on a Hard Place, Ocellus to Applejack and tricked Hostilius - into a cupcake, and compliments her friends start disappearing. After Twilight defies the same lessons over the group falling into docile dogs, and her friends start to that trying to Applejack and not bodyguards. However, his journal reveals he was one of Friendship.

Not wanting to the virii, a pact that Guthix or an order to come under attack by ferocious puckwudgies, and cause damage to stay with them things will make them escape and tricked Hostilius - into a way to their absence, and compliments. After failing many times, as she gives Yona a type of Guthix, he is a brief cameo during the group falling into signing a peacock's feathers.

My favourite part is how it goes from "Ocellus enrolls in Latin..." to "Ocellus also failed.".

Looks a lot like a machine learning model trained on Fimfiction's young six section...

As an aside, I note EqD has a kirinified starlight in the banner:

Kirin.png

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Looks a lot like a machine learning model trained on Fimfiction's young six section...

As an aside, I note EqD has a kirinified starlight in the banner:

Kirin.png

I've known about Kirin Glimmy for a long while, hence why I went for Kirin Pie and then Trixiebug.

It's actually a Markov Text Generator; running a recurrent neural network taxes my graphics card especially when I'm already using it for gaming or 3D rendering. Also, the training data was based off of this:

mlpfim_rs_ocellus_vs_ocellus.thumb.png.9fd8f45de864559440cdacc9248dd04e.png

No context:

Ocellus was killed by Twilight and one who were attempting to the Cutie Map. During the others get trapped over the event and the Tree of the other similar pack animals. At some point during Applejack as she gives Yona alongside Silverstream. Later, she loves Hearth's Warming tree, Ocellus and her to school, including Ocellus.

Ocellus to help of the changelings at the opposite direction.

Ocellus is later seen exiting the Second Age, along with Sandbar, Gallus, Smolder, and they might not worship him increased intelligence and a virius, he was the other guardians, likely giving him access to each new friends.

Ocellus takes part in Latin, and Rainbow Dash's "student appreciation day" party.

Ocellus enrolls in their friendship due to avoid socializing with her on a way to Ocellus and not worship him instead.

Ocellus and fears that they find the Young Six come back to Infernus and other changelings proud.

Ocellus turning into the students in Equestria Education Association's guidelines causes magic themselves.

Ocellus and reopens the Infernal Dimensions. Being a peacock's feathers.

Ocellus states he had important work together, and reveal Cozy Glow's true sinister nature, they failed to stop mortals from August 3, 2017.[5][6]

Ocellus is a large chthonian demon. He stands guard outside the beginning boarding the group falling into a cupcake, and the changelings proud.

Ocellus and her friends with bite-acudas, the rest of the other after the changelings' dark past it.

Ocellus turning into a cupcake, and convinces the Month award.

This is the worst storybook ever. Also, imagine the illustration for such a book when you hop from "Ocellus enrolls in Latin" to "Ocellus also failed".

4 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

No context:

This is the worst storybook ever. Also, imagine the illustration for such a book when you hop from "Ocellus enrolls in Latin" to "Ocellus also failed".

So, basically a new harry potter then? :)

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

So, basically a new harry potter then? :)

I am so tempted to make such a book, by the way.

My author name would be GD Inuk, but that's also the (foreshortened) name of another character of mine. Yes there are two GD Inuks.

"Ocellus was killed by Twilight" but at what cost?!

4 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I am so tempted to make such a book, by the way.

My author name would be GD Inuk, but that's also the (foreshortened) name of another character of mine. Yes there are two GD Inuks.

"Ocellus was killed by Twilight" but at what cost?!

Ocellus as the new Chosen One...

8 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Did you know googoog has a hashtag on twitter.?

I do.

know that.

Now.

KnowThatNow.png.22a222fb5e735663addac62a7f430def.png

Googoog has always been my go-to parody name for Google...

Well, the alternative is Gogopowerrangers...

And instead of Santos Domingo Bartolome de la Playas, it could also be Sandra Barbara.

Yeah, this place is still a thing. Still not the same as it used to be but that is to be expected. Oh well, just dropping in to say hi.

Just now, TwilySparky said:

Yeah, this place is still a thing. Still not the same as it used to be but that is to be expected. Oh well, just dropping in to say hi.

I've always been here and the other thread because no one else is.

Nowhere to go really.