Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I've always been here and the other thread because no one else is.

Nowhere to go really.

That is how life is sadly. Most of the people who were here in this threads hayday have either been missing for months or just don't post here anymore.

1 minute ago, TwilySparky said:

That is how life is sadly. Most of the people who were here in this threads hayday have either been missing for months or just don't post here anymore.

Years for me; six by now I think.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I was mostly talking about how it was in mid-june of last year. If you just to page 500, you get a good idea of what I'm talking about.

1 minute ago, TwilySparky said:

I was mostly talking about how it was in mid-june of last year. If you just to page 500, you get a good idea of what I'm talking about.

I'm actually talking about the other thread I lurk; so long ago that each page had like 20 posts per page at the time but since the posts per page was increased, posts having to do with post count no longer line up.

47 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

Yeah, this place is still a thing. Still not the same as it used to be but that is to be expected. Oh well, just dropping in to say hi.

Doing my best to bring a bit more life here, but it really couldn't be the same. That's fine though; we need to move forward, instead of living in nostalga (although given the S9 thing, I guess more of the latter is going to become the norm)

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

Yeah. things started to go wrong though; lots of arguments, some inappropriate posting, mods having to give warnings, that sort of thing. Lots of people who were regulars here back then, are still on the site, just don't come here any more; heck, I unfollowed the page for a while, and hung out at Tempest's other page instead (which never DID have much traffic) and the boop thread.

It is always a danger, in a high traffic thread, that some will consider that a good place to post content they want lots of ponies to see before it is taken down by the mods.

22 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Yeah. things started to go wrong though; lots of arguments, some inappropriate posting, mods having to give warnings, that sort of thing. Lots of people who were regulars here back then, are still on the site, just don't come here any more; heck, I unfollowed the page for a while, and hung out at Tempest's other page instead (which never DID have much traffic) and the boop thread.

It is always a danger, in a high traffic thread, that some will consider that a good place to post content they want lots of ponies to see before it is taken down by the mods.

I know that feeling and the other thread I'm referencing, this kind of stuff goes on for THOUSANDS of pages...

Also:

mlpfim_gallus_full_name.thumb.png.de991823a74990bbc7e942c29e303e57.png

39 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I know that feeling and the other thread I'm referencing, this kind of stuff goes on for THOUSANDS of pages...

Also:

mlpfim_gallus_full_name.thumb.png.de991823a74990bbc7e942c29e303e57.png

I get the feeling gallus gallus has become significantly more domesticus due to the influence of the young 6. Still unlikely to attend tea parties though :D 

Sorry, Kirincellus came to mind again. This is also the most convoluted way to call someone a chicken, because Gg domesticus is the scientific name for chickens.

Someone also described Gallus's talons as "scissor mittens".

I also made the one for Sandbar say Gogopowerrangers and Goolag instead of Gooccigang. The one for Yona would just say Baroogle and all other text is just baroo baroo. No, I don't have whatever summoning level is needed for yaks.

6 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Sorry, Kirincellus came to mind again. This is also the most convoluted way to call someone a chicken, because Gg domesticus is the scientific name for chickens.

Someone also described Gallus's talons as "scissor mittens".

I also made the one for Sandbar say Gogopowerrangers and Goolag instead of Gooccigang. The one for Yona would just say Baroogle and all other text is just baroo baroo. No, I don't have whatever summoning level is needed for yaks.

YAKHOO YAK SEARCH ENGINE! YAK SEARCH ENGINE BEST FOR PONIES! :)

(also gallus gallus scootaloo? :D)

8 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I came back after a long time.

10 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I am relatively a newbie - two years ago, I didn't know FiM existed....

I more meant to this thread.

I’ve been into FiM since 2010.

2 hours ago, Key Sharkz said:

I more meant to this thread.

I’ve been into FiM since 2010.

Well, the thread itself hasn't been here THAT long - admittedly more than a year now, but not much more than a year

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I'm missing something aren't I? 

Also, is it wrong to wanna give Chrys-cellus a hug...? 

Possibly, but given Chrys-cellus is from the same episode, probably not :)

and I think ocellus always deserves a hug, regardless of if she is dabbing as cheesebutt or not :D

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, the thread itself hasn't been here THAT long - admittedly more than a year now, but not much more than a year

Possibly, but given Chrys-cellus is from the same episode, probably not :)

and I think ocellus always deserves a hug, regardless of if she is dabbing as cheesebutt or not :D

According to Runescape, cheesification implies malnourishment.

In Fairly Odd Parents, cheesification implies gunfire (but with lasers).

Sometimes in engineering, cheesification implies weight reduction but there's usually a facade or it's a well ordered structure of holes

Cheesification in biology -> prion disease or you're looking at the inside of a bone

Cheesification in geology -> you have a pumice stone

Cheesification in cheesemaking -> cheesemaking

6 minutes ago, Rixton said:

Hello everyone!
How are you doing?

Determining whether the changelings were malnourished when they were cheeselings.

The source of "scissor mittens" instead suggests weight reduction but there is no evidence of such; if anything it's a side effect.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Determining whether the changelings were malnourished when they were cheeselings.

The source of "scissor mittens" instead suggests weight reduction but there is no evidence of such; if anything it's a side effect.

It's a very deep thought, guess some coffee will help:
white-cup-with-black-coffee.jpg

28 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I actually had that earlier today.

Coffee plus Ocellus equals...?

That would probably be fine. Adding sugar and caffine to Silverstream though... that would be unwise.