Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

capture_sad_bugs_3.thumb.PNG.6a1a242ec651b9c4bece8915f32b5574.PNG

Basically I just kept adding bugs. Now we have (apart from Ocellus, Glimmy, Thorax, and Pharynx; all names of randomly made-up filler changeling characters are made up on the spot or have subtle references or both):

• Eigenbug (she looks like the average changeling; she's name Eigenbug because Eigenface from machine learning)
  • Leafybug (his carapace kinda looks like a leaf)
  • Marvelbug (I intentionally made her colour scheme reminiscent of Captain Marvel, which I watched literally last night)
  • NotDopple (In reference of a vibrantly coloured cyan-magenta changeling OC whose creator recently died)
  • Collarbug (because that coloured gradient area is just as vibrant as Dopple)
  • Gemmy (see signature)
  • Mustardbug (he looks like mustard)
  • Easterbug (he looks like the colours of a Walmart Easter egg)

Still no clue on where to go with this. Tempted to ask Reddit about it...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

(edited)
1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Ulgh, monday morning AND april 1st. I soooo need this coffee....

Don't you mean March 32th? (I've always called it March 32th and at least there's a holiday that's keeping me from having to start the spring quarter right away.)

Worse: When I created Gemmy as a Happy Tree Friends character like 10 years ago, I had her birthday designated as April 1th. That's remained unchanged when I ported her to a My Little Pony character.

Actually, I do have one tiny hint of nonsense...

Upderp: filing cabinet.

5 hours ago, Olly said:

I was gone for two days and what is this

Discord happened. and despite it now being the 2nd, doesn't seem to have unhappened. Need to get Flutters to stare at him a bit :)

(edited)

I thought I'd be able to draw something today but, pbbt, nothing but Thorax the Filing Cabinet.

Now what? (And don't say coffee; it's 02:00 and caffeine will wreck my sleep)

8 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I thought I'd be able to draw something today but, pbbt, nothing but Thorax the Filing Cabinet.

Now what? (And don't say coffee; it's 02:00 and caffeine will wreck my sleep)

If you aren't feeling creative and its 2am, then maybe watch ponies for a while, then sleep?

Just now, CypherHoof said:

If you aren't feeling creative and its 2am, then maybe watch ponies for a while, then sleep?

It's gonna take me five-ever to go from S3 to S8, but I did see Glimmy be like super-duper anxious about confronting her past.

I have a soft spot for ponies who break down crying; don't ask me why but I just do.

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

It's gonna take me five-ever to go from S3 to S8, but I did see Glimmy be like super-duper anxious about confronting her past.

I have a soft spot for ponies who break down crying; don't ask me why but I just do.

GlimmyCry.png.61d26746f760670a0b29e2b7ac3e280d.png

I think she would have gotten a lot less hate in S6 if they hadn't rushed though her return to the Village in the S5 montage;

Village.png.73aa237a271fce2adbcd28ba2ebbfa6c.png

Edited by CypherHoof

48 minutes ago, Olly said:

why tho

Because somepony insisted that Thorax turn into a filing cabinet...? And Pharynx is probably really grumpy that Thorax complied...

11 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

GlimmyCry.png.61d26746f760670a0b29e2b7ac3e280d.png

I think she would have gotten a lot less hate in S6 if they hadn't rushed though her return to the Village in the S5 montage;

Village.png.73aa237a271fce2adbcd28ba2ebbfa6c.png

I always feel like sad Glimmy deserves a hug or something...

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Because somepony insisted that Thorax turn into a filing cabinet...? And Pharynx is probably really grumpy that Thorax complied...

Pharynx is always grumpy about something though, so it just gives him something specific to be grumpy about.

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I always feel like sad Glimmy deserves a hug or something...

Ah well, at least she has friends now (even if Trixie is still more self-centered than a gyroscope)