Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Well if you've been keeping up with my status updates, you'd know today was the worst day I've had in years when it comes out during work :lie: 

But that's okay, I'm currently indulging in beverages a bit more stout than coffee ^_^ so I'm actually in a pretty up beat mood :D:muffins:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Valencia said:

Well if you've been keeping up with my status updates, you'd know today was the worst day I've had in years when it comes out during work :lie: 

But that's okay, I'm currently indulging in beverages a bit more stout than coffee ^_^ so I'm actually in a pretty up beat mood :D:muffins:

Im glad youre feeling better atleast ^-^

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 2

Hello everyponies!! I'm in work now. My coffee is almost ready to drink. Too hot at this moment. I really should eat more sugar (anyhow I think I'm sweet pony enough:proud::D) So I added one more spoon of sugar,  I have also a banana and cake I bought also chocolate but I ate it already last night. I'm glad @Valencia that you decided to join to WPCC and to sit down on our lounge :) . There is still free place on it. It is nice to read @Alexshy that you also feel well being here. I've started to read the next chapter yesterday so I'm sleepy today. @Maudileena your new remix "Last unicorn" sounds much better without words. Congratulations!@Jade Fire did you find more images depicting your the bestpony and coffee? If not let me know. Nice to see you here @CypherHoof and all other ponies!

nbn.jpeg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

I am in normal mariachi and crazy mode even though I am about to get ready to go to bed for the night. I hope you other ponies/people have a great night/day whatever time of the day it may be where your at. night everyone/pony/

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Valencia said:

Teehee!!!

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Brighter mood is wondrous, brighter mood of the Sun and Day Monarch is additionally beneficial... And it calleth for some booze oft, depending on the circumstances, but c'est la vive :D

2 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

Im glad youre feeling better atleast ^-^

Verily, I join that statement wholeheartedly :orly:

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hello everyponies!! I'm in work now. My coffee is almost ready to drink. Too hot at this moment. I really should eat more sugar (anyhow I think I'm sweet pony enough:proud::D) So I added one more spoon of sugar,  I have also a banana and cake I bought also chocolate but I ate it already last night. I'm glad @Valencia that you decided to join to WPCC and to sit down on our lounge :) . There is still free place on it. It is nice to read @Alexshy that you also feel well being here. I've started to read the next chapter yesterday so I'm sleepy today. @Maudileena your new remix "Last unicorn". Sounds much better without words. @Jade Fire did you find more images depicting your the bestpony and coffee? If not let me know. Nice to see you here @CypherHoof and all other ponies!

nbn.jpeg

I'm glad thou art nicely equipped and caring for thy health. Next chapter meaneth - 12th, correct? Yay! But dost not deprive thyself of sleep arrant, lief! *hugs*

3 minutes ago, goofyg65 said:

I am in normal mariachi and crazy mode even though I am about to get ready to go to bed for the night. I hope you other ponies/people have a great night/day whatever time of the day it may be where your at. night everyone/pony/

Hast a nice and refreshing night, mine lief. May mine Moon guide thee through the Garden of Shadows!

• Brohoof 2

Exactly @Alexshy *hugs* "The sequence...". I still prepare comments in English. I sleeping longer since some days. Having an occasion I strongly recomend this book to all ponies here! :squee:Anyhow I really would like to write much more but I am afraid to be considered as flatterer.:adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

*boops @Jade Fire for lurking and offers some coffee*

Food-Cupcake-Cream-Chocolate-Cookies-Des

How's thy day going, mine friend?

I'm at mine office currently, pondering whether the ride is better be taken prior to lunch or after (I need to hit a few places due to work and personal reasons).

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

Ej ponies! What is going here? Don't tell me that you simply work in you work today! Oh,  come on! It is crazy and weird!:D@Jade Fire you just received first warning for not being active here and maybe even for not drinking coffee!;)^_^BTW. Have you got this picture?

I have just listened on radio about more or less serious  problems for  girls/women who want to study to become computer programmer and want to work in this job.

ghg.png

• Brohoof 4

@Alexshy sorry xD i wasnt lurking i peeked in on the page but didnt have enough time to answer, im doing good and thanks for the coffee! ^-^ i hope your ride situation worked it's self out.

@Fluttershy Friend lol i was just writing this as you posted just now xD no i havent found anymore starlight coffee pictures, and i've never seen this one before, ty for sharing it with me, im saving it now ^-^ i dont know where you find these

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 2

Hello @Nightfall Gloam! Nice to see you here! Please sit down on the lounge, drink coffee, eat cake. :)@Jade FireI am glad that you have new picture in your collection. Yay! Almost all of pictures like this I have found on Derpiboru in threat "coffee". I can't post a link now. And where is @Maudileena?  He risks warning and punishment for absence!:toldya:^_^

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Ej ponies! What is going here? Don't tell me that you simply work in you work today! Oh,  come on! It is crazy and weird!:D@Jade Fire you just received first warning for not being active here and maybe even for not drinking coffee!;)^_^BTW. Have you got this picture?

Much work has been done and much coffee consumed today, these two are not unrelated :P

Going to grind the remainder of this bag of Guatamalan tonight, for consumption tomorrow - so can start a fresh bag for the weekend :)

5 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I have just listened on radio about more or less serious  problems for  girls/women who want to study to become computer programmer and want to work in this job.

Heard much the same for many years, and it is a sad thing - some of the best coders I have known have been girls.  $EMPLOYER also has an apprenticeship scheme running, and we have several girls on the desk doing support work, so clearly not every place has this problem.

• Brohoof 3

37 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Much work has been done and much coffee consumed today, these two are not unrelated :P

Going to grind the remainder of this bag of Guatamalan tonight, for consumption tomorrow - so can start a fresh bag for the weekend :)

Heard much the same for many years, and it is a sad thing - some of the best coders I have known have been girls.  $EMPLOYER also has an apprenticeship scheme running, and we have several girls on the desk doing support work, so clearly not every place has this problem.

Converting caffeine to code is an important part of the technical routine for thee :orly:

Tis true, verily *nodnods* And annoying AF at which hour others tend to think technology and mares don't come together (at work at least) *facehoofs* Must fight those... "horse apples" daily.

28 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Yay! I got paid a day early and my new art book is being delivered today! It’s a good day. :D

YAY! Definitely. What art book exactly, if I may ask?

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

At last you are here friend! Please tell me if temperature of coffee in moment I drink it has any meaning? I have in mind if for example hot coffee is better than much cold in my fight with sleepiness.

26 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

YAY! Definitely. What art book exactly, if I may ask?

I'm also curious! Nice to read that you have a good day friend!

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

At last you are here friend! Please tell me if temperature of coffee in moment I drink it has any meaning? I have in mind if for example hot coffee is better than much cold in my fight with sleepiness.

As far as i know, no. However, the temperature of the water while passing though the coffee grounds does have a great deal of influence on the resulting strength and flavour (and for how long, of course) but has little influence once the process is complete and the coffee is in a cup.

The effect on flavour when being consumed is very much a personal taste thing though - many people complain that barely warm coffee does not taste as good as hot, but many also claim chilled (or even coldbrew) coffee tastes better than hot. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Brohoof 3

Just now, CypherHoof said:

As far as i know, no. However, the temperature of the water while passing though the coffee grounds does have a great deal of influence on the resulting strength and flavour (and for how long, of course) but has little influence once the process is complete and the coffee is in a cup.

The effect on flavour when being consumed is very much a personal taste thing though - many people complain that barely warm coffee does not taste as good as hot, but many also claim chilled (or even coldbrew) coffee tastes better than hot. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks! I Many peoples told me that it is very important.:ooh:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@CypherHoof: What about coffee with ice cream then, lief? Me liketh *flushes* No, I'm not such a sweet tooth like Tia  Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

Walls brand used to do a coffee viennetta ice cream dessert - thin layers of coffee ice cream alternated with dark chocolate crisp, piped at different speeds onto a moving belt so that it formed folds or waves of ice cream and chocolate in layers (sort of like a lasagne, but with coffee ice cream and chocolate instead of the usual pasta dish). They still do the vanilla one, but I really miss the coffee....

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks! I Many peoples told me that it is very important.:ooh:

Not in terms of wakefulness, but there are a lot of factors that influence the taste, and everypony must find their own preferences in such.

• Brohoof 3

Good moraftereve, everypony. :) How are you feeling today?

The pegasi decided to dump a bunch of snow on my town without much warning, so I'm just bundled up indoors. Currently drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate. :icwudt:

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Prospekt said:

Good moraftereve, everypony. :) How are you feeling today?

The pegasi decided to dump a bunch of snow on my town without much warning, so I'm just bundled up indoors. Currently drinking a nice warm hot chocolate. :icwudt:

Hot chocolate is good - I have some amazonian chocolate to be stirred into hot milk that makes an awesome drink, especially if I add whipped cream :)

I suspect they allowed a certain pony to corral today's clouds here - we had heavy and light rain, snow, and hail - all within an hour or so, and not in any particular order. I could totally imagine Derpy bouncing around atop the clouds (although you have to cut her some slack, she DID save the princess in the movie, after all :D)

• Brohoof 4