Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 minute ago, Recherche said:

Mine has been alright! Pretty average, as per usual. :grin:

I guess you've been doing alright?

Oh, I just got up.  Slept in quite a lot after that long week.  Going to play some games with my friends in the states, go for a run afterwards.  Make up some popcorn.

Then watch this here MLP movie.

sombra_discovers_the_internetz_by_evehly-dc2lrky.png

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

Oh, I just got up.  Slept in quite a lot after that long week.  Going to play some games with my friends in the states, go for a run afterwards.  Make up some popcorn.

Then watch this here MLP movie.

It's good to know that you have your weekend all planned out~! :yay: I hope you enjoy it!

I should probably watch the MLP Movie myself at some point... Then again, I haven't gotten to Season 7 yet! :please:

Or 6.

Or 5.

Or 4.

Or 3.

Or 2...

• Brohoof 1

You have some catching up to do @Recherche!  Granted it took me a couple months to get from episode 1 to the end of season 7, but I was slow burning it rather then binge it.

I mean, if I really wanted, I could do it a a week or two... but I just can't bring myself to binge watch shows, you know? :scoots:

• Brohoof 3

29 minutes ago, Recherche said:

I mean, if I really wanted, I could do it a a week or two... but I just can't bring myself to binge watch shows, you know? :scoots:

I can understand that.  I have a hard time binging anything.  Can't sit still that long.

• Brohoof 3

I can understand that.  I have a hard time binging anything.  Can't sit still that long.

I honestly can't retain interest for that long, really! :scoots:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Recherche said:

I honestly can't retain interest for that long, really! :scoots:

lol true that

though depending on what it is i can hold interest for a long time

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, SushiSub said:

though depending on what it is i can hold interest for a long time

Heh, yeah; if it's The Great War. then I can stick around! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Recherche said:

But you said there was a gap there! :umad: There wouldn't be an empty space there if your brain occupied it!

Reveal hidden contents

I think some of my older brother rubbed off on me! :lol:

But many indivduals have empty brains, and all of them can vote.. That's why we have Brexit...

6 hours ago, Recherche said:

YOU STILL LOST TO FINLAND~! :umad:

So they weren't strong to the Finnish? They should have eaten spinach :D

7 hours ago, Recherche said:

It's good to know that you have your weekend all planned out~! :yay: I hope you enjoy it!

I should probably watch the MLP Movie myself at some point... Then again, I haven't gotten to Season 7 yet! :please:

Or 6.

Or 5.

Or 4.

Or 3.

Or 2...

Really should try to catch up - even if it's only one eps a night. I can understand not wanting to binge, but also can't understand not watching to see what happens to the ponies enough to watch regularly....

• Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Really should try to catch up - even if it's only one eps a night. I can understand not wanting to binge, but also can't understand not watching to see what happens to the ponies enough to watch regularly....

That depends on why they stopped watching in the first place.  Either they got busy, or the channel wasn't available to them, or they ragequit when the series took a turn they didn't like.

Also, good morning.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

That depends on why they stopped watching in the first place.  Either they got busy, or the channel wasn't available to them, or they ragequit when the series took a turn they didn't like.

Also, good morning.

Good morning - I have some decent coffee if I can interest you in a nice, fresh cup - but unfortunately haven't been to SCC yet so snacks are still lacking :(

• Brohoof 2

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Good morning - I have some decent coffee if I can interest you in a nice, fresh cup - but unfortunately haven't been to SCC yet so snacks are still lacking :(

Some coffee would be great. I can get snacks later on, so don't worry about that. :)

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Silenz Veritas said:

Ok, one medium coffee... feel bad that I don't have a donut to offer you...

The coffee will do, it's a relatively short ride home.

• Brohoof 1