Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

15 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I arrant understand that some of you, mine valorous friends, may feel certain discomfort, posting hither... I don't know why though... Please, don't! This place was made for a small herd of soul mates to communicate in relaxed manner, so let it stay that way. Besides, hither Tempest Shadow is with us like nowhere else, mayhap except Pony.fm and their musical blog site. Ye all shan't stop listening to his music, fearing sadness to catch your tail, shall ye? Then why shall we stop gathering hither, mine friends. Sometimes a bit of kind sadness isn't that bad, it waketh up memories... good ones and then may bring a smile on your muzzles.

@CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Valencia @Mirage @Jade Fire @goofyg65 @Loyal Defender @shadowwarp940 @She @Totally Lyra @We. @They @Me. @princess celestia2 @Everyone tis the call for y'all. Don't let that place fade in the void, mine awesome ponies!

You are right my dear friend! He created this threat and cared about it writing here as often as he could. It would be very sad to left effect of his efforts and daily work now. I think that many of our herd members need more time to defeat sadness and turn it into for only good memory about our friend. I may assure you @Alexshy and my other friends that only less of time is a problem in my case to be more active here. Even at this moment I only inbterrupted writing something;). I also need a time but  from completely different reason. I think about him and I listen his music almost every day. We can't help him in any way (unless we have theist-ponies here) but we may remember about him and write here when we only have time!

Good luck @shadowwarp940 !:squee:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I arrant understand that some of you, mine valorous friends, may feel certain discomfort, posting hither... I don't know why though... Please, don't! This place was made for a small herd of soul mates to communicate in relaxed manner, so let it stay that way. Besides, hither Tempest Shadow is with us like nowhere else, mayhap except Pony.fm and their musical blog site. Ye all shan't stop listening to his music, fearing sadness to catch your tail, shall ye? Then why shall we stop gathering hither, mine friends. Sometimes a bit of kind sadness isn't that bad, it waketh up memories... good ones and then may bring a smile on your muzzles.

@CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Valencia @Mirage @Jade Fire @goofyg65 @Loyal Defender @shadowwarp940 @She @Totally Lyra @We. @They @Me. @princess celestia2 @Everyone tis the call for y'all. Don't let that place fade in the void, mine awesome ponies!

Pardon me for being lost on your way of talking, but...

If you're saying "don't let sadness be a hindrance, but instead a help", then I agree.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, We. said:

Pardon me for being lost on your way of talking, but...

If you're saying "don't let sadness be a hindrance, but instead a help", then I agree.

Something along the lines, mine valorous friend, thou art correct *chuckles*

• Brohoof 1

I hope I may be able to start being a part of this again like I was meant to be :rarity: 

Biggest issue I have today at work is- this place has a ton of snacks, and start can grab some anytime they want :adorkable:

Sounds nice yes, but, I really need to keep myself from snacking all day ^_^:muffins:

• Brohoof 5

17 minutes ago, Stormfury said:

Ayyyyy...welcome back, @Valencia:fluttershy: *Gives macchiato*~

Aww thanks! Those are actually the only things I like to get from Starbucks ^_^:D

13 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@Valencia: Yesss, mine preciousssss! The cake is thy strongest weaknessss... If 't be true I am allowed to state 't that way :orly:

@Stormfury: *feathery hugs*

@Alexshy you know I have a great weakness for the sweets dear sister >w<:lie:^_^ also *hugs @Stormfury* ^^

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*welcomes everypony with chocolate coated madeleine cakes and a choice of beverages :)

Mine most sincere gratitude, mine lief!!! *leaves a couple of chocolate lipprints on both gray cheeks*

5 minutes ago, Valencia said:

@Alexshy you know I have a great weakness for the sweets dear sister >w<:lie:^_^ also *hugs @Stormfury* ^^

I do mine best to save thee at least from some of thy doughnuts regularly, sunny!

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

*Gives @Valencia a big shadowy hug*

No reason to avoid me dear, I won't hurt you...much. ^_^

Not with me being around for sure *watches Moony with jokingly fixedness*

1 minute ago, princess celestia2 said:

@Alexshy luna are those my donuts :okiedokieloki:

Were! *whistles innocently*

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

So all we need is a cuddly Daybreaker now then? :)

*giggle-snort*

And we need to support @Jade Fire and show her our love. I'm not Pinkie, but she arrant needeth more reasons to smile.

1 minute ago, Valencia said:

*Hugs back the big soft shadow* good to see you dear :rarity::kindness:

YAY!!! Family reunion! *does a dainty alicorn dance*

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

So all we need is a cuddly Daybreaker now then? :)

Let us hope @Valencia our dearest Princess maintains her serenity and avoids the great temptation of her dark dreams...

So, keep the cakes coming! Never let her plate and mug go empty.  :D

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Here I am. :twi:

1 hour ago, shadowwarp940 said:

I heard my calling! Guess what, I forgot to tell everybody. I applied to the local college last month, wish me luck guys! If I get in, I can complete my dreams 

Best of luck in your academic endeavors! Hope you get accepted. :grin: What do you want to study???

5 minutes ago, princess celestia2 said:

@Alexshy luna are those my donuts :okiedokieloki:

Here are some more. ;)

large.png

45 minutes ago, Valencia said:

I hope I may be able to start being a part of this again like I was meant to be :rarity: 

Biggest issue I have today at work is- this place has a ton of snacks, and start can grab some anytime they want :adorkable:

Sounds nice yes, but, I really need to keep myself from snacking all day ^_^:muffins:

So glad to have you back. :) And I feel ya, I need to restrain myself from snacking as well. 'Tis a habit when I'm a wee bit stressed... :please: I've just been worrying about a group project for one of my classes because I feel like I'm the only member of my group who 1. puts in effort and 2. communicates with everyone else.

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, princess celestia2 said:

it's okay sis just tell me when you do starts*nuzzling your mane*:pinkie: @Alexshy

*feels a bit dizzy* TWILIGHT!!! Thou should pay more attention to thy chess mastery than cloning! :orly:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Everyone said:

Nice! One of my best friends is majoring in zoology. He's quite the animal lover.

I guess, the Flutterforce is strong with him ;)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I guess, the Flutterforce is strong with him ;)

Definitely! Well, his personality is more like a combination of Twilight and Pinkie Pie. :huh: But nonetheless, he's very much a fan of animals. He wants to work with tigers, leopards, panthers, and the like. And he volunteers at a wildlife sanctuary.

Edited by Everyone
  • Brohoof 3

Well, mine valorous ponies, mine regal sister, I have some duties to attend to still. I wish you all a good time of the day, depending on your time zones and extend mine hope to see y'all later hither.

Remember! You are awesome! Even 20% more awesome!!! Love you all!

*jumps out of the window, spreading her wings and heaidng towards her nightly duties*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

• Brohoof 3