Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Well, a working system is always good news. Here, have a coffee :)

20170509131441756.jpg

Thanks. Thou hast been forgiven, lief! *sips coffee* Ouch, still hot! *hugs her generous friend*

@Alexshy Sorry for that you had to work today. My day starts tomorrow, and *sigh* also computers, first thing in the morning. So I don´t want to think about it now.

@CypherHoof Great Tempest cup ! Guess it´s in US, so shipping is probably terrible expensive.

My last coffee for today, local time 22.00 so time to think of my day to come soon.

Here is my everyday coffee making device at home, had it for many many years, and still going strong.

I think the thing is Dutch made, not sure ? Just a second,

Quick Google search and...... Technivorm  Holland

IMG_0184.jpg.51d29d7d1561991a30262e3125896102.jpg

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

@Alexshy Sorry for that you had to work today. My day starts tomorrow, and *sigh* also computers, first thing in the morning. So I don´t want to think about it now.

Computers are great. It's people that are the problem, every time....

@CypherHoof Great Tempest cup ! Guess it´s in US, so shipping is probably terrible expensive.

Shipping from there to the UK was reasonable, but then, it was a pair of t-shirts not a cup, so... maybe?

(tries adding to cart)

Ok, it says that (in UKP) the cup is £10 (for either standard mug or tall) and shipping is £3.16 - so not a lot different in total than I would pay in a store for a MLP mug.

Here is my everyday coffee making device at home, had it for many many years, and still going strong.

I think the thing is Dutch made, not sure ? Just a second,

I have a similar filter machine, but it is gathering dust these days - I mostly use a french press:

228932_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&wid=400&hei=

Although I DO have an aeropress for the occasional stronger shot (my espresso machine is still sealed in its original box :D)

41eULbaUatL.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Yay!!! I've managed to edited the book a zilch - one chapter got the retouching needed. @Fluttershy Friend: Thine idea was implemented in Ch 2 and is already published :orly:

With that I can mayhap relax and enjoy the rest of the night.

coffee_with_princess_luna_5.thumb.jpg.437320b09a7766dad31cfc24dd9b24a5.jpg

@CypherHoof: If 't be true thou stop... "tweaking" thy cutie mark, it becometh considerably easier for me with those arrtworks *giggles*

@Maudileena: Simply take the comfy couch, sit and relax in the friendly company of coffee-addict mates :D Thou truly deserved.

@Valencia: So, Tia, shall thou finally join us properly?

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Yay!!! I've managed to edited the book a zilch - one chapter got the retouching needed. @Fluttershy Friend: Thine idea was implemented in Ch 2 and is already published :orly:

coffee_with_princess_luna_5.thumb.jpg.437320b09a7766dad31cfc24dd9b24a5.jpg

@CypherHoof: If 't be true thou stop... "tweaking" thy cutie mark, it becometh considerably easier for me with those arrtworks *giggles*

Well in truth as you know, I am merely applying decals over my real mark (albeit sometimes just the Paint of Innocence in deference to Kettle Corn's action, although I am tempted occasionally to follow GlimGlam's example and substitute the equality :))

But I would have thought the current adoption of the NLR logo would have been to your liking, my princess?

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Well in truth as you know, I am merely applying decals over my real mark (albeit sometimes just the Paint of Innocence in deference to Kettle Corn's action, although I am tempted occasionally to follow GlimGlam's example and substitute the equality :)

But I would have thought the current adoption of the NLR logo would have been to your liking, my princess?

It is, lief, but... *sigh* Okay, okay... *lights the horn*

coffee_with_princess_luna_6.thumb.jpg.d3a5a73dae9de17791811c9ffc9273d8.jpg

1 minute ago, Valencia said:

What do I need to do again sister? :lie: 

Simply be a part of warm company hither, at which hour thou can, enjoy some coffee and complain or brag about thy work, depending on the circumstances *hugs Tia and kisses the white royal snoot*

Edited by Alexshy

@CypherHoof You really have some serious coffee making devices YAAY, yes that french press thing makes really nice coffee.

I think we have something like that in the house, have to search for it. That aero press look´s nice too, newer seen it before.

The espresso machine I had got broken, and yes it was nice, but it´s so little mini tiny coffee, that I like in the summertimes.

Winters are for me a lot of big cups.. YAAY !

@Alexshy What great art ! Have you made that !! Amazing ! So nice ! How did you know that I feelt a litte bit to cold in your castle ?

That picture is a memmory for life, got to keep it and show to my grandfoal when I get that old ! You must make a picture with Starlight in too, please, please when

you have time ?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Maudileena said:

What great art ! Have you made that !! Amazing ! So nice ! How did you know that I feelt a litte bit to cold in your castle ?

That picture is a memmory for life, got to keep it and show to my grandfoal when I get that old ! You must make a picture with Starlight in too, please, please when

you have time ?

Unfortunately I'm not an artist, thus I photomanipulated it, combined from some artworks... But of course I can add Starlight in, at which hour I find the proper source :orly:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Alexshy said:

Unfortunately I'm not an artist, thus I photomanipulated it, combined from some artworks... But of course I can add Starlight in, at which hour I find the proper source :orly:

And THAT is what I call an artist my blue Princess,  it´s not how it´s made it´s the result and the result is perfect ! Is that Nature Tune in the window :) 

Time to hit the hay for me... only 7hours until time for work... nighty nigh my friends <3

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

It is, lief, but... *sigh* Okay, okay... *lights the horn*

coffee_with_princess_luna_6.thumb.jpg.d3a5a73dae9de17791811c9ffc9273d8.jpg

Simply be a part of warm company hither, at which hour thou can, enjoy some coffee and complain or brag about thy work, depending on the circumstances *hugs Tia and kisses the white royal snoot*

Oh, alright,

Well as far as anything work related goes, I've finally figured out how to do membership renewal for my kids in ana easy fashion

I was going about it completely backwards- the way I was going to proceed would've had me going into each child file to see when they had paid last, when in fact our quick log in system will tell me that upon putting their last name in 

This building manager position has alot of details I want truly trained on that I'm just figuring out by ear :lie::muffins:

Other than that everything seems to be going okay, we finally have a full staff- no more running on a skeleton crew :love:

outside of work I'm just a pair of eyes for the forum or YouTube to feed, I'm  honestly terribly boring 😅

• Brohoof 3

Hast a relaxing night, @Maudileena. Methinks our dearest Fluttershy made a perfect good-night gift for thee, fulfilling mine request on #PWNY - hither goeth:

Enjoy!

@Valencia: Oh, that's nice to know, thou art doing well and the team is at full numbers now. By the way, thou art not boring, in the earnest. Tis mine fault, we're lingering with the RP and thou had no chance to put thy hoof in yet. I promise to take it under more control on morrow, lief!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Oh I wasn't saying anything about an RP, I was just talking about in general x3 I don't get into much at all :muffins:

And if you're talking about the one on Twitter, I'm going to make an account here later this evening and I'll most definitely link it to you- whenever I figure out how to use it :lie:

although I'm thinking about getting back into creating things again, one of the main things that holds me back is my desk chair, I can't can't sit in it for longer than a half hour before it makes me legs go numb :blink: if I could actually sit comfortably at my machine I'd probably be on it all the time :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Oh I wasn't saying anything about an RP, I was just talking about in general x3 I don't get into much at all :muffins:

And if you're talking about the one on Twitter, I'm going to make an account here later this evening and I'll most definitely link it to you- whenever I figure out how to use it :lie:

although I'm thinking about getting back into creating things again, one of the main things that holds me back is my desk chair, I can't can't sit in it for longer than a half hour before it makes me legs go numb :blink: if I could actually sit comfortably at my machine I'd probably be on it all the time :muffins:

I was talking about the RP in hither, in the "boopage" thread, lief :twi:

As for the chair... Well @CypherHoof would mayhap say that thou should stop trying to sit like a human (as he told me, I was straining myself while driving a car), but use pillows instead to place thy plot with most comfort affordable :D

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I was talking about the RP in hither, in the "boopage" thread, lief :twi:

As for the chair... Well @CypherHoof would mayhap say that thou should stop trying to sit like a human (as he told me, I was straining myself while driving a car), but use pillows instead to place thy plot with most comfort affordable :D

Well that makes sense :blink: never thought of it that way ^_^ I simply must look into some alternative seating arrangements :D  I believe I may have a few things in mind, but it'll all come with time :catface:

And as far as the driving situation is concerned, have you considered getting one of those vehicles with the throttle and brakes built into the steering wheel? That way you're not trying to strain your hooves to the floor :orly:

So how is everyone? Although I've been around, I haven't been truly interacting with our little club here and don't really know whats happening with everyone at the moment ^_^  

As for me, I'm enjoying watching my favorite Irish YouTuber scour the depths of subnautica, as well as enjoying a huge cup of coffee with french vanilla creamer :wub: what can I say? I'm a simple coffee drinker ^_^:D

• Brohoof 4

8 hours ago, Alexshy said:

I hope @Alexshythat you had as much relaxing day as it was yesterday possible!:fluttershy: And nice to hear that you wrote what you wrote,:) even if I can't find it in the text now. :ooh::D

Please don't be sad @Jade Fire !:kindness: *hugs*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

Hi @Valencia! ! It is my last minutes here before work. Eh. I'm not sure how often I will be able to be here today until afternoon.:( *sighs* Have a nice day at work, tasty  coffee and good time here!  Hmm . Maybe I post some nice pictures for a good beginning. Sorry @CypherHoof Your OC/avatar always be problem in such cases!^_^

coffee_luna_by_tlatophat-d6fov38.png

fgfghfj.png

11.png

3.thumb.png.2b2f9ded26b8f4cd1fa2f5f27a71b95c.png

• Brohoof 1

Have a good day at work flutters! :P I myself am still in Sunday night, so I won't be starting work till it's late in the evening for you, possibly even time for you to sleep ^_^ either way have a good day!! :D

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Have a good day at work flutters! :P I myself am still in Sunday night, so I won't be starting work till it's late in the evening for you, possibly even time for you to sleep ^_^ either way have a good day!! :D

Thanks princess! I have something for you! :P But maybe try not to drink on night, OK? :D

dbcbbcc82e687532b1a7bbd10be4c39b--coffee-art-cup-of-coffee.jpg

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hi @Valencia! ! It is my last minutes here before work. Eh. I'm not sure how often I will be able to be here today until afternoon.:( *sighs* Have a nice day at work, tasty  coffee and good time here!  Hmm . Maybe I post some nice pictures for a good beginning. Sorry @CypherHoof Your OC/avatar always be problem in such cases!^_^

*bucks her internal grammar nazi far-far inside not to let her whine about the text in the first picture* :D

Good morrow, pones! Hath it treated y'all nicely, mine valorous friends? :orly:

Back to mine duties, everything is set up and working, first message for today, first cup of coffee (sugarless. for I need to wake up arrant).

• Brohoof 3