2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

*is outside, swimming in the clubhouse pool* <3

Yo! Nice! :D 

I wish I could go swimming outside too but I can’t because...too cold. :( 

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Them said:

Yo! Nice! :D 

I wish I could go swimming outside too but I can’t because...too cold. :( 

Heehee, but you're not at your house. You're at the WPCC clubhouse. And it's nice and warm out here! *paddles about*

• Brohoof 4

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Heehee, but you're not at your house. You're at the WPCC clubhouse. And it's nice and warm out here! *paddles about*

Ohhhh. I see what you meant now. I see what you did there. :smug:

Anyway. To answer the earlier question from @shadowwarp940. I’m doing pretty good. It’s a pretty chill and relaxing day today. :) 

• Brohoof 3

31 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Oh... I extend mine hope that shan't affect the work in general and atmosphere thither.

Well, the youngling from reception will certainly be missed, as she was bright and cheery; my other colleague was the facilities manager, so will be missed too, for practical reasons if nothing else. The trainers largely only interacted with the apprentices though, so I doubt most of the staff even knew who they were; we are cutting back on our apprenticeship programme, and hence have less work for them.

31 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Evening, mine shadowy sibling *hugs and nuzzles @Mirage*

*adds a hug, a drink and a scone for @Mirage too*

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

she's right! *dives into the pool*

Edited by shadowwarp940
  • Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Them said:

Ohhhh. I see what you meant now. I see what you did there.

Yup, I'm clever. RP trancends reality. XD

*dives to the bottom of the pool and chills on the floor*

1 minute ago, shadowwarp940 said:

he's right! *dives into the pool*

*pokes head back out of the water for a sec*

I know ponies have a hard time telling, but I'm a she. XD

*dives again*

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

*dives again*

That just made my day!!! :lol:

• Brohoof 3

35 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Good evening, my dearest Princess. *noms you back* I don't know why, but tis good to see your spirits high...although it makes me suffer so..

Why so? Share some coffee with me, mine lief, and dost not be a... misequine. Thou art among friends, despite how shocking it soundeth for thy fluffy ears *giggles*

23 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

*is outside, swimming in the clubhouse pool* <3

*levitates a large colourful ball to the pool and a Celestia inflatable raft* :D

12 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, the youngling from reception will certainly be missed, as she was bright and cheery; my other colleague was the facilities manager, so will be missed too, for practical reasons if nothing else. The trainers largely only interacted with the apprentices though, so I doubt most of the staff even knew who they were; we are cutting back on our apprenticeship programme, and hence have less work for them.

*adds a hug, a drink and a scone for @Mirage too*

Oh, I see, lief! Ye should definitely find another reception mare, as cheerful as that one ;)

10 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

she's right! *dives into the pool*

YAY!!!

10 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Yup, I'm clever. RP trancends reality. XD

*dives to the bottom of the pool and chills on the floor*

*dives again*

/) *giggles* It's wondrous to see thee back again, mine friend!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

and a Celestia inflatable raft

*shoots back out of the water* HOLY FLIP, DIBS!! *hugs it*

Just now, Alexshy said:

/) *giggles* It's wondrous to see thee back again, mine friend!

*lounges on the raft* Awww, thank you hon. I missed y'all.

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

*prepares refreshments for when everypony gets tired of swimming, as well as some for all who are just watching* :catface:

Thanks for that drink, cheers! :D *takes a sip*

• Brohoof 4

59 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

*prepares refreshments for when everypony gets tired of swimming, as well as some for all who are just watching* :catface:

I’m an ahuizotl. Semi-aquatic creature. “Tired of swimming” does not compute. But an iced coffee would be lovely, thank you, you doll. <3

*sips*

So I need to tell y’all about this kid I met the other day at work.

He was like 4 years old, and his mom was busy talking with my manager while he was running around. So I kind of hung around nearby to make sure he didn’t get into trouble.

Suddenly he hops up on a recliner, scoots all the way to one side, looks at me and points to the space next to him.

”Sit”, he says.

”Who me? Alright.”

I sit down. And he hops back up and goes, “Let me get my dinosaurs!” He runs off and comes back with two plastic dinosaurs and hands me the blue one. Then he goes to the other side of the ottoman in front of us and we start playing dinosaurs. His attacked mine at one point, to which mine responds by biting him, making him squeal and laugh.

Then his mom came back. So that was fun. But then when I walked past them at the checkout, he saw me and ran over and hugged my legs. So that was the highlight of my day. XD

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 6

30 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I’m an ahuizotl. Semi-aquatic creature. “Tired of swimming” does not compute. But an iced coffee would be lovely, thank you, you doll. <3

*sips*

He was like 4 years old, and his mom was busy talking with my manager while he was running around. So I kind of hung around nearby to make sure he didn’t get into trouble.

Suddenly he hops up on a recliner, scoots all the way to one side, looks at me and points to the space next to him.

”Sit”, he says.

”Who me? Alright.”

I sit down. And he hops back up and goes, “Let me get my dinosaurs!” He runs off and comes back with two plastic dinosaurs and hands me the blue one. Then he goes to the other side of the ottoman in front of us and we start playing dinosaurs. His attacked mine at one point, to which mine responds by biting him, making him squeal and laugh.

Then his mom came back. So that was fun. But then when I walked past them at the checkout, he saw me and ran over and hugged my legs. So that was the highlight of my day. XD

That’s really cute. It would be the highlight of most people’s days. :lol:

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, ShadOBabe said:

*sips*

”Sit”, he says.

”Who me? Alright.”

Something like that happened to me once. Every year, we do this Career day at the elementary school where we talk to a lot of kids about what we do. And this time, we came early and the kids were at recess. So my team went out to relax.

Than this group of kids that looked to be seven or eight years old walk up to us and ask if we could play with them.

Next thing you know, I'm drawing with this one kid and my partner is helping another with homework. Little guys were so cute that I couldn't help myself :wub:

• Brohoof 5

36 minutes ago, SoberStarlight said:

Hello my old friends! It’s been so long since I last spoke with many of you, and I apologize for not logging on for about a month. I hope everything is going good with all of you guys! 

Hey, dude! You’re part of the club too!? :D 

Well welcome back! :) 

• Brohoof 4

39 minutes ago, SoberStarlight said:

Hello my old friends! It’s been so long since I last spoke with many of you, and I apologize for not logging on for about a month. I hope everything is going good with all of you guys!

Welcome back, mine friend! How's it going for thee?

As for the aforementioned topic of foals... Unfortunately most of mine job can seem boring to y'all, I'm limited in communication with colleagues, soft and hardware vendors, banks, etcetera of that kind. Thus practically no foals around... Colleagues come with their kids oft.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, SoberStarlight said:

welcome back! ^-^ im so glad so many ponies are returning lately!

it's nice to see you back

• Brohoof 3

Hello friends! 

I'm very glad that this threat became very active again and we have new members here. Pity that I can't be such  active here like I would like to be. The second cup of coffee is waiting for me. I ate already a banana *wink* and fighting with all these stuffs at work. *sighs* 

Kids at work? Sometimes I have no choice so my foals are with me then.

large.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

23 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Fluttershy Friend im happy too ^-^ we have alexshy to thank for that! sorry you cant be active today here hopefully things calm down for you soon!

I know that it is @Alexshy's merite. I even wanted to write about that but I was afraid to be considered as  a flatterer (at least here :)) ) Well. Thank you Alexshy! You once again did great job!:squee: *thumbs up* and *hugs*

Thank you Jade for kind words! How are you feeling today @Jade Fire? *hugs*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hello friends! 

I'm very glad that this threat became very active again and we have new members here. Pity that I can't be such  active here like I would like to be. The second cup of coffee is waiting for me. I ate already a banana *wink* and fighting with all these stuffs at work. *sighs* 

Work is some inevitable evil, but it alloweth us to value greatly the moments one can spread their wings and fly freely *winks*

Kids at work? Sometimes I have no choice so my foals are with me then. 

large.png

I see no problems, they simply need to be properly herded. Being Nightmare Moon at Nightmare Night celebrations helpeth greatly mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

48 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Fluttershy Friend im happy too ^-^ we have alexshy to thank for that! sorry you cant be active today here hopefully things calm down for you soon!

Awww! Thanks, but it's your (all of you) valuable contribution, which maketh the thread alive. *hugs @Jade Fire and ruffles her mane*

32 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I know that it is @Alexshy's merite. I even wanted to write about that but I was afraid to be considered as  a flatterer (at least here :)) ) Well. Thank you Alexshy! You once again did great job!:squee: *thumbs up* and *hugs*

Thank you Jade for kind words! How are you feeling today @Jade Fire? *hugs*

YAY! ^_^

17 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Fluttershy Friend im feeling okay, just tired. *hugs*

Thou needst some sleep, mine friend. *offers her favourite armchair and plaid to nest into*

*hugs @Valencia and boops the regal lurking snoot* Teehee! 12342.png.a5065f29afb65675b8a7b0d521a53d75.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3