Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

6 minutes ago, Me. said:

Hello, everyone, how are you?

I feel like I haven't been here enough lately. I've had a lot on my mind, and just haven't been myself lately...

Hi there!

I've been home from work for nearly 2 hours now writing this at 2 AM but I can't sleep! I guess I should just enjoy a cup of coffee but that seems counter intuitive to what I need to do right now.

Also, new here so what a fascinating place!

• Brohoof 5

Thank you @Jade Fire! I'm already curious about what kind of hijinks go on in here. That and I have to be honest...I REALLY love coffee. :D

@Me. It's okay. I'm used to it. I have a day off today anyways so going to bed a little late doesn't hurt.

• Brohoof 4

Hello everypony!

@CypherHoof Great avatar mod!

@Kaidyn Nice to meet you, I'm Mirage and I'm evil most of the time.

@Jade Fire You cheerful little button! I love it! *boops*

@Me. I know the feeling, but the good news is, when you feel you're off-center, you already have a good idea what you need to do to get back. ^_^

@ShadOBabe Always a pleasure to see our guard ahuizotl...please don't bring your little cat...scary.

Gosh there's a lot of ponies here...

Hello to @Fluttershy Friend@Alexshy, @Totally Lyra, @shadowwarp940, @She, @Valencia, @Everyone, @They, @We.

I took the day off, so, I'm feeling really good not doing anything important. :D

*Chugs iced coffee*

• Brohoof 7

2 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Hello everypony!

@CypherHoof Great avatar mod!

*hugs* thanks. I change it up a couple of times per week, but not usually as drasticaly - I felt it was time to have a bit of a less depressed look though; our original host here may not be with us any more, but we all still are.

*adds another hug for @Jade Fire who I suspect isn't quite so ready to move on yet*

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Nah, I don't have a little cat. I do have a little deer though. Ain't that right, @PathfinderCS?

pathfindeer_and_shadozotl_by_shadobabe-d

Tis the truth! <3

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*hugs* thanks. I change it up a couple of times per week, but not usually as drasticaly - I felt it was time to have a bit of a less depressed look though; our original host here may not be with us any more, but we all still are.

*adds another hug for @Jade Fire who I suspect isn't quite so ready to move on yet*

*hugs back* We all have each other, best way to live.

• Brohoof 4

*tumbles in from the front door, barely keeping my balance* 

@Mirage, thank you for my calling. :D Good afternoon/morning/night everyone! How has everyone's day been? Hopefully you've all been well... :rarity:

*grabs a cup of coffee out of thin air and takes a sip*

• Brohoof 7

*Hugs tight everypony present @CypherHoof (Nice ava, lief!) @Mirage (boop and cuddle) @ShadOBabe (snoot kiss) @Me. @They @Kaidyn  @Fluttershy Friend (mane nom and ear scratch) @Jade Fire (very gentle hug for the sleeping filly) @PathfinderCS (oh, deer!)* Methinks I need to snooze next to Jade... Don't mind us, mine friends! I'm arrant tired tonight...

a3509a81e4a6b2919755f86ad97446e4_1.thumb.jpg.f8ff9d5aaadb1e1ea275c05b52ef9423.jpg

*sends more kind wishes and an air kiss to @Valencia*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 7

*Deer hug for AlexShy*

Rest well. ^^

• Brohoof 4