Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

I can tell you that being on the west coast of the US is a weird experience :blink: everyone's going to bed earlier and getting up later for me ^_^ no work for me til next Thursday :please:

• Brohoof 5

@Valencia I'm with you there. I have work tomorrow (Thursday) early and I will be off just a little bit into the afternoon but being on the west coast always being the last up and last asleep, it's funny.

• Brohoof 5

Good time of the day, mine valorous ponies!

I simply wanted to say that it shalt be a day out of the office driving around the city for business, so I shall talk to y'all a zilch later. I am alright, so don't worry.

*hugs @Fluttershy Friend @Captain Clark @Jade Fire @Mirage @CypherHoof @Valencia @Kaidyn and everypony in WPCC*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

*back to the lounge and drops in the armchair* Coffee, coffee! I need refueling :D

3 more hours and I'm free from mine office prison *yays internally*

*sees nopony around, drags one more armchair closer to put her legs on and relax with maximum comfort* mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

• Brohoof 4

I'm back from the first "trip". in a few minutes  I will have a lunch, then next trip and in a 3,5 h and even earlier *winks and smiles mysteriously*  I will be free like...like I would like to be! :) Take care my blue alicorn! *cuddles*

• Brohoof 2