Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

It seemeth I need antistatic for mine mane and tail... Zapped mine mouse through the hoof just a second afore so hard, the monitor blinked (I am using KVM). Was quite a shock for myself, fortunately nothing is broken... *chuckles*

Luna - the incredible electric alicorn!

3755801.gif.5472ab7321138e888275cac46108e6fe.gif

*giggle-snort*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

Aw man, work's been so boring. No new cases at all, not even reports to fill out. Unless you count the new foal that came in today, it's been really slow. Which is weird because we're usually so busy.

But that's enough of my boring day, how's everyone else doing? 

• Brohoof 3

Good morning, everyone! Another day, another shift. Someone brew a fresh pot of coffee for all the hard working ponies because today feels like it's going to be busy...

• Brohoof 4

29 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah, but my avatar stays the same, but different. There is probably a RaRa reference in there someplace :)

O. I haven't noticed. I had in mind that one very sad. Your new avatar is very nice!:P

4 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Luna - the incredible electric alicorn!

Hmm. Definitely I will have to be more careful.:o Was this a warning? :lie:;)*Very very carefully hugs his incredible electric alicorn*. :D

76.thumb.jpg.8af5b50933eccdc86019bac8995683aa.jpg

Greeting @Kaidyn and @shadowwarp940:P

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

O. I haven't noticed. I had in mind that one very sad. Your new avatar is very nice!:P

Still the same though. Here are the last week's:

NLR-Band2.png.bec9f3195a29428dcae6c422c654d5bf.pngNLR-GBand.png.9cec850142b384ebd3a77cde5ff6b40b.png  NLR-2-Band.png.6fb870b27e98e2660967664f32d5d390.png

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hmm. Definitely I will have to be more careful.:o Was this a warning? :lie:;)*Very very carefully hugs his incredible electric alicorn*. 

Our princess is clearly looking to shock us there :)

• Brohoof 2

I hope everyone is having a great morning! :D 

And yes. I am back to my normal username. I am the guy who was going as “Them” in case you guys didn’t know. :P 

• Brohoof 5

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Still the same though. Here are the last week's:

Oh! I had in mind the last one. I wanted appreciate the second one but you changed it quite quickly. Did you do all these avatars yourself?

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh! I had in mind the last one. I wanted appreciate the second one but you changed it qite quickly. Did you do all these avatars yourself?

Not really; they are from a ponymaker, mostly - I added the black band and the decal myself, over the ponymaker output, but that is only a minor modification.

My artistic skills are unfortunately very poor :(

At some point I think I should get some decent software - flash, or something like toonboom - so I can do more with the model without having to magically gain any artistic skill :)

• Brohoof 4

25 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Good morning. :) Well, good afternoon from where I am. :wacko:

How's everypony doing today?

I'm doing pretty well, thank you for asking! ^_^ Starting tomorrow I'll be getting a 4-day break from school because of Easter, so I'm looking forward to that.

How are you? :rarity: (I hope that group project isn't putting a huge load of stress on you...)

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

I'm doing pretty well, thank you for asking! ^_^ Starting tomorrow I'll be getting a 4-day break from school because of Easter, so I'm looking forward to that.

How are you? :rarity: 

Very good, thank you. :) And jealous because I wish I could have a 4-day break from college classes. :lol:

I just finished eating dinner: spaghetti topped with green and red peppers, meatballs, diced tomatoes, and diced PINEAPPLE! So delicious. :squee:

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Kaidyn said:

Yay! I'm finally home from work! That was a long and tiring day. How is everyone? Doing well, I hope!

I'm still doing well, just getting ready for bed in about 3 hours, so I can plop right into bed whenever I feel like it. Thanks for asking! :catface: I hope you're doing well too, coming home after a long day of work is one of the best feelings, in my opinion. :squee: How are you?

• Brohoof 4

It looks like I can not exist without this black liquid. :adorkable:Especially every time when I'm sleep deprived. And I know who is guilty.:bedeyes: Fortunately i have free Friday and very long weekend (4 days).:fluttershy: Few days ago I wrote that I have Spring here and I was already thinking about changing summer tires. Since yesterday something changed and at present I have full of snow in my city. :dry:Winter is back. What is weather at your place of living friends?

b379c66fff5640f2d7ae7a8cacb4a1f8.thumb.jpg.bd12ff8f1bc91ad509beb2838476e267.jpg

Some funny pictures for a good start/end of the day.

tea_time_by_j24262756-dbiz5fd.thumb.png.49f152e452bfe4974550492e4f545902.png
mlp_by_holivi-d50muxn.JPG.719dc5988d3e675dbd2c43468fa41e3f.JPG
twilight_sparkle___dance_by_mysticalpha-d4m6k5g.thumb.jpg.03b2719514769bb0ea3400ba098fcd21.jpg
style_challenge__1_vile_deeds_by_underpable-db4k8cp.thumb.png.b48cadb1be248edab98064c17cee39d5.png

chrysalis_vs__the_cmcs_by_kp_shadowsquirrel-d5qyzlf.JPG

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

It looks like I can not exist without this black liquid. Especially every time when I'm sleep deprived. And I know who is guilty.:bedeyes: Fortunately i have free Friday and very long weekend (4 days).:fluttershy:

Yay!!! Happy to hear that you’ll get some very deserved time off. :) 

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

What is weather at your place of living friends?

It’s currently 4 C where I am currently. It was raining quite a bit earlier too but it has started to die down now. 

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

*arrives with fresh coffee for everypony, and crossants*

Peruvian today, as choice is a little limited - will be going to the roastery tomorrow to pick up more :)

Ooh. Thank you for bringing some for us all! :D

• Brohoof 2

@Fluttershy Friend : Looks dreary out there; dull and overcast, not actively raining but by the ground it has been earlier.

Still, warm, dry, and have coffee here - no need to go out in a rush, especially given Sunday trading law applies today.

@Kaidyn : Of course; how could I not? the WPCC even started as an informal gathering in @Alexshy's rooms :)

• Brohoof 3

46 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Looks dreary out there; dull and overcast,

If I would add fog and rain it would be typical weather in your country.;):D Thanks for coffee, crossants and weather informations!

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Just thought I would put this here:

After the first look I thought that it is you private coffee laboratory. :please:

• Brohoof 3