Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

If I would add fog and rain it would be typical weather in your country.;):D

Well, you aren't wrong, but it's too overcast for a decent fog to form, and the air pressure gradients not really looking like they could push that cloud layer low enough. Still, it IS England, could still happen :)

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks for coffee, crossants and weather informations!

After the first look I thought that it is you private coffee laboratory. :please:

Sadly, no. A Spark as strong as Agatha has proven too hard to locate, I am having to make do with a more mundane coffee engine for now :)

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:
It looks like I can not exist without this black liquid. :adorkable:Especially every time when I'm sleep deprived. And I know who is guilty.:bedeyes: Fortunately i have free Friday and very long weekend (4 days).:fluttershy: Few days ago I wrote that I have Spring here and I was already thinking about changing summer tires. Since yesterday something changed and at present I have full of snow in my city. :dry:Winter is back. What is weather at your place of living friends?

b379c66fff5640f2d7ae7a8cacb4a1f8.thumb.jpg.bd12ff8f1bc91ad509beb2838476e267.jpg

Some funny pictures for a good start/end of the day.

twilight_sparkle___dance_by_mysticalpha-d4m6k5g.thumb.jpg.03b2719514769bb0ea3400ba098fcd21.jpg

chrysalis_vs__the_cmcs_by_kp_shadowsquirrel-d5qyzlf.JPG

Squee! *covers with her wing* Dost not worry, lief! With all the work lately I'm far behind mine schedule with the book. Tis sad, of course, but at least thou shall be less sleep deprived for a while.

It's still almost winter hither, snow and ice everywhere, including roads. Not changing tires till mid april methinks, safety first.

*giggle-snorts at Twi's dancing fashion*

And... poor Chrissy, she doth know not, who she is dealing with... soon she shalt think thither are thrice more of them. I'm arrant sure the hive (andfoals galore) management experience helpeth a zilch... but she hardly ev'r had such restless and curious foals around.

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

*arrives with fresh coffee for everypony, and crossants*

Peruvian today, as choice is a little limited - will be going to the roastery tomorrow to pick up more :)

*hugs and kisses* Thanks, lief! Any shalt go fine (for me at least), as it's the attention, which meaneth much puppyeyes.png.72d9dadfb5e04be4127356913c54b927.png

1 hour ago, Kaidyn said:

Ooh. Thank you for bringing some for us all! :D

Enjoy the generosity and experience of our local coffee and tea expert :twi:

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

@Kaidyn : Of course; how could I not? the WPCC even started as an informal gathering in @Alexshy's rooms :)

*sits there modestly* Oh, lief, I simply offered mine study for mine valorous friends to gather and have a talk in warm company. Merely that.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Squee! *covers with her wing* Dost not worry, lief! With all the work lately I'm far behind mine schedule with the book. Tis sad, of course, but at least thou shall be less sleep deprived for a while.

Oh. I'm not sure about that. :D;)Don't worry my writer. Think what you would do if you had already finished your the most important book.

It's still almost winter hither, snow and ice everywhere, including roads. Not changing tires till mid april methinks, safety first.

Please.....You know what? :dry:This time I even don't finish....... I'm sure that you know what I would write here! *hugs very tight* :squee:It is strange that since few years I /we have much more Winter weather in March or even in April than in December. :o

And... poor Chrissy, she doth know not, who she is dealing with... soon she shalt think thither are thrice more of them. I'm arrant sure the hive (andfoals galore) management experience helpeth a zilch... but she hardly ev'r had such restless and curious foals around.

These cute foals together are more problem for her than twenty palace soldiers. ^_^Your comment remind me about first (and my favourite) MLP comic: "Return Queen Chrysalis". There was the same situation there. (poor) Chrysalis and annoying her all the time CMC foals.:D

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Your comment remind me about first (and my favourite) MLP comic: "Return Queen Chrysalis". There was the same situation there. (poor) Chrysalis and annoying her all the time CMC foals.:D

Many of the comics explore interesting ideas - it's a shame they are non canon (not least because there is a reference to the final battle against the sirens in LoM#12, which would make the link to EqG canon too :D)

LunaLost.png.48ad4f4db55dc1ffc709fb4663de08c8.png

• Brohoof 2

Good morning everypony! Spring cleaning has started, so I need lots of energy...

Image result for mlp luna cleaning

Of course it doesn't help that my Shepherd is blowing his coat...I swear he must have lost 10 pounds if it already. :scoots:

12 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Good morning everypony! Spring cleaning has started, so I need lots of energy...

Image result for mlp luna cleaning

Of course it doesn't help that my Shepherd is blowing his coat...I swear he must have lost 10 pounds if it already. :scoots:

Need some help, mine shadowy sibling?!

luna_maid_by_sh1la-dbcc96v.jpg

Mayhap a vacuum cleaner is a fancy idea against extra fur... Ensure thou hast no Rainbow Dash in the house, as she fears it and may knock things down *giggles*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

41 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Need some help, mine shadowy sibling?!

Mayhap a vacuum cleaner is a fancy idea against extra fur... Ensure thou hast no Rainbow Dash in the house, as she fears it and may knock things down *giggles*

Since it's his undercoat, not so much. But, I got him damp with the hose yesterday and that really helped the brush grab the clumps out...even if he was quite unamused by it. :D

• Brohoof 3

Hello, everyone, how are you?

Had a pretty big day today, as I finally opened up to my parents about a lot of the issues I've been having in my life, including the long distance relationship I was in last year, and, now I've been feeling a variety of positive feelings including relieved and relaxed... 

• Brohoof 4

19 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Had a pretty big day today, as I finally opened up to my parents about a lot of the issues I've been having in my life, including the long distance relationship I was in last year, and, now I've been feeling a variety of positive feelings including relieved and relaxed... 

That's awesome, thou had quite a productive day *claps hooves together enthusiastically* Mine was more routine forsooth: lots-of-work, lunch, less-work-but-still *chuckles*

• Brohoof 4

20 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

I'm doing really well.

Good to hear you're sorting out your troubles, I'm sure it feels like a huge burden lifted.

• Brohoof 4

38 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

All parents should be supportive to their children like this, but sadly, many aren't.  I am happy to hear yours were able to be there for you. :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 5

5 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

Good morning everypony sorry I missed out on the conversation I just woke up not long ago. I hope everyone is doing well.

Good morning Jade! I'll be around for a while if you want to talk. :D

I'm Spring cleaning this weekend - what are you up to?

• Brohoof 4

14 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

Good morning everypony sorry I missed out on the conversation I just woke up not long ago. I hope everyone is doing well.

*gives @Jade Fire a hug and a hot drink - in that order, as it reduces the odds of spillage :)

• Brohoof 4

Man.... I really gotta get in the habit of following this topic better. I’ve missed so much. :lie:

Other than that, I’ve been fine lol. 

• Brohoof 3

27 minutes ago, Captain Clark said:

Man.... I really gotta get in the habit of following this topic better. I’ve missed so much. :lie:

Other than that, I’ve been fine lol. 

It starts and stops quickly. ;)

• Brohoof 5