Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*sees we seem to have yellow pones and passes @shadowwarp940 and @Fluttershy Friend coffees :)

Thanks friend! I just finished the second cup of coffee. One spoon of sugar please.:fluttershy: How is your day going owner of such a nice avatar?

*hugs @Jade Fire*:P The same question to you.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Kaidyn said:

Ooh! Looks like I showed up at the right time! I love Starlight pictures!

Telling the truth she is not my favourite pony. But I like all cue ponies, so her too.:)

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

*hugs* @Fluttershy Friend  i found this looking through pony pictures and had to share it with you ^-^

That seems very appropriate to the WPCC :)

*gives @Jade Fire a hug and their own coffee :fluttershy:

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Telling the truth she is not my favourite pony. But I like all cue ponies, so her too.:)

There is much to love about our GlimGlam - and was pleased at how she supported her mentor in the recent premiere. I don't pick favorites though - I appreciate all our ponies for their strengths and uniquenesses, and feel sad for those (like spoiled rich) who are really hurting themselves in pursuit of a worthless goal.

19 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

How is your day going owner of such a nice avatar?

Barely started, despite the day being well advanced here (9am or so) - while it is a Saturday, it feels more like a Sunday so I have had a lazy morning. How is life with you?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Barely started, despite the day being well advanced here (9am or so) - while it is a Saturday, it feels more like a Sunday so I have had a lazy morning. How is life with you?

Thanks. Could be better. I pondering why since few hours  I listen all the time "This Day Aria".:dry:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Kaidyn said:

@Fluttershy Friend Starlight wasn't my favorite for a while but seeing how far she's grown and how different she acts from the rest of the cast, I really appreciate her addition and I love watching her be herself.

Indeed. I have been reading about Hasbro's "Be Fearless, be Kind" programme and am struck (as I frequently am during the show) how close it is to Ubuntuism.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks. Could be better. I pondering why since few hours  I listen all the time "This Day Aria".:dry:

Hmm. While I like how it highlights the difference between the feelings of Cadence and Chrysalis, i really do wish they would develop the character of the former more; she is a bit one-dimensional, which given she was supposed to be one of only three existing Alicorns, seems a bad thing. 

I tend to listen more to community songs and/or mashups though; I have a bunch of them on my car's playlist :)

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I have almost the same friend. I like her more since a few last episodes.

I think they introduced her badly though season 6; you either had starlight focussed episodes, or she was nowhere to be seen, which angered a lot of the community. Now she is appearing more in the sort of important-but-supportive role spike is more commonly seen in, she seems much more integrated into the group.

3 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

starlight is my favorite xD

You know, we may have guessed that *winks and grins at @jade fire*

[so much posting, I can't keep up! help! :D ]

• Brohoof 1