Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Brr. When I was a kid I have had walking literally everywhere  in the woods, and in one of the forest, especially on the Summer,  Spring, Autumn. I never had ticks then. I even haven't heard about these little bastards. In the same forest in present times ticks are everywhere. Literally mine nightmares are when I have dream about ticks. Ech. Such kind of MLP - My Little Problem.  When I will learn how to control dreams....

My day in work suddenly was very peaceful and calm. Uff. I really deserved for it!^_^ Today 2 cups were enough to keep me on the four/two hooves.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

Some words like Luna-tick are funny and strange to me non English speaking pony, what about this word :

Ass

ass.thumb.jpg.e8e0ab3850e24d4d5e1bc1930cd1163d.jpg

Or is there any more use of this word, I think so. Just watch this guy from Finland and some thought about

Ass

Sooo Tempest Shadow is... badass ok !?

Have to move my ass right away...

• Brohoof 2

*chuckles most regally, listening to her friends' musings* Awww, pones, I love y'all! *hugs*

By the way, to have no ticks one must take some preventive measures, unless we're talking about Everfree (whither even clouds move on their own). If none taken, then it's arrant local authorities' fault.

• Brohoof 1

Mutually my Luna! *hugs very tight*:P  Believe me I really prefer Everfree. Only fluffy manticores, friendly timberwolves, cute cockatrice ...:dry::lol:

If none taken, then it's arrant local authorities' fault.

What?:wacko:You must be joking, friend! :please::)OK. I really love your humor! :D *hugs*

Hej Jade! *hugs*

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

:orly:

I've reused the image of several months old, lief, without any subliminal thought! That's not of much trouble for me, in the earnest. Planned to address that after work anyway. So if 't be true thou hast any preferences image-wise, feel free to toss me a link, otherwise I incorporate Starlight according to mine taste :D

im sorry for the misunderstanding. thank you for taking the time out of your day to do this. honestly, i'd rather you choose the image, you know better what goes better with the picture.

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 1

So I’m at work. Had to put price tags on a wire shelf.

“Okay so this little plastic bit hooks over the wire? Got it. Lemme jus- *SNAP* Whoops... Guess that one was old. I’ll just try agai- *SNAP* ... ooooh-KAY. I know where this is going. ROBERT! I need assistance!”

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

So I’m at work. Had to put price tags on a wire shelf.

“Okay so this little plastic bit hooks over the wire? Got it. Lemme jus- *SNAP* Whoops... Guess that one was old. I’ll just try agai- *SNAP* ... ooooh-KAY. I know where this is going. ROBERT! I need assistance!”

And I am free like Spike alone in the Gold Oak Library! :D Have a nice day friend!

• Brohoof 3

Yay! Wrote 1000 words for the new chapter - part of an interesting scene with Rarity and Lyra Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

Methinks 1000 words is better than nothing :orly:

Methinks likewise, I deserved a nice big cup of... ye know *winks*

How's your day going, mine friends?

• Brohoof 1

Yay! Wrote 1000 words for the new chapter - part of an interesting scene with Rarity and Lyra Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

Eeee. New chapter?:dry:*very disspointed*:lol: I thought it was number of words in PM to me!:lol::D;)

Thanks:D *hugs*. Sounds interesting!^_^ In which chapter? 14 th?:ooh:

Methinks 1000 words is better than nothing :orly:

Even one word still better you know?

Methinks likewise, I deserved a nice big cup of... ye know *winks*

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................eee............ Please ask easier question for example if it was and where was Atlantida or something like that?:lie:

195.thumb.png.498f9d7cee025ad809008f3401f5e9fb.png

Eureka! This!?:ooh:

kk.png

How's your day going, mine friends?

I had a headache but Solpadeine and maybe boops helped me! So I'm free in good mood! I hope you to?

*snuggles @Alexshy and lurking @Valencia @Jade Fire*:sneer::please:

the_real_message_by_nstone53-d8oglkg.jpg

• Brohoof 1

@Fluttershy Friend: Apologies, I'm truly in shame for not addressing the PMs properly yet. Squee! :blush: And - yes, the 14th chapter "The Gala" ;)

@Jade Fire: Tis a very quick edit, I extend mine hope to come with something a zilch better soon:

coffee_with_princess_luna_7.thumb.jpg.ad940836920284ac331bb3235353d732.jpg

Thither becometh less and less free space on the image, methinks we need some other base image *giggles*

I promise to supply thee and Fizzlepop Berrytwist with coffee cups shortly :twi:

Edited by Alexshy

18 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

: Apologies, I'm truly in shame for not addressing the PMs properly yet. Squee! :blush:

Please don't! :kindness:As you can see I just joked! ;) Is OK. You know! *hugs*

About our picture: (if you would like to know of course) Composition is vere good. Maybe only it will be better to change a bit literally a bit Starlight/Jade Fire to less intensive colours, especial the white one.

• Brohoof 1

Think my ass joke was not working, try something else next time then :) 

@Alexshy 1000 words YAAY ! And that picture.... Awesome, quickly saved for the future. Think that´s a nice evening together in the lounge, I have a cup, it´s just right behind me so missed in the picture by some pixels *lol*

@ShadOBabe Not all days work out the way we want them to at work, I know the feeling ;)

At work all connections to the net is up and running again, and my day was not so bad after all.

So right now just relaxing and no music creations today, not at all in that mood. So I walk over to that bed over there in the lounge corner, and just quietly watches whats goes on, *huging* my (lets pretend it is) Starlight plushie, maybe I doze for some minutes.... zzzZZZZ

sleeping_tempest_by_backlash91-dbq6m9q.thumb.jpg.f8c79308353fd103ee6e822021189994.jpg

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

Think my ass joke was not working, try something else next time then :) 

@Alexshy 1000 words YAAY ! And that picture.... Awesome, quickly saved for the future. Think that´s a nice evening together in the lounge, I have a cup, it´s just right behind me so missed in the picture by some pixels *lol*

sleeping_tempest_by_backlash91-dbq6m9q.thumb.jpg.f8c79308353fd103ee6e822021189994.jpg

The joke was oaky, lief!

Yeah, I hope for more words later and... more beautiful visions to verbalize :orly:

And Awwwww! :pinkie: @ the image - calleth for belly wubs *giggles* Doth Tempest Shadow tolerate belly wubs? And Fizzlepop Berrytwist? What about given by the princess? :D

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

The joke was oaky, lief!

Yeah, I hope for more words later and... more beautiful visions to verbalize :orly:

And Awwwww! :pinkie: @ the image - calleth for belly wubs *giggles* Doth Tempest Shadow tolerate belly wubs? And Fizzlepop Berrytwist? What about given by the princess? :D

To me it was ass kicking fun :)  Scandinavian tempered jokes ? *ROFL*

Only gentle soft wubs then Princess !, think I´m falling into deep slumber zzzzone zzzzZZZZ what a day. Ok first a cup of the clubs favorite liquid, so quickly wub before I giggle to much and loose my grip of the cup then. *put down head on pillow* zzzzZZZZ

• Brohoof 2

Just now, goofyg65 said:

the one after i said about hoping for your stress to be relieved 

Oh, it wasn't aimed at thee, in the earnest! *chuckles* On the morrow... the supplier shalt receive a good buck in the plot!!! :orly:

• Brohoof 3

Think I'll bounce... Feel like I'm crashing a party I'm too late for, I missed my chance to really jump in on this when I should have when I was invited originally in the beginning :adorkable:

Have fun in your club 

4 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Think I'll bounce... Feel like I'm crashing a party I'm too late for, I missed my chance to really jump in on this when I should have when I was invited originally in the beginning :adorkable:

Have fun in your club 

Nah don't go. 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Valencia said:

Have fun in your club 

3 hours ago, Valencia said:

Plus... I'm on the other side of the planet.. and I'm boring.. I don't really have anything of value worth adding..

I beg you, @Valenciamy friend, don't even write such stupidities!:blink: You aren't boring!  And it's not to late! You are very welcome here! :)Just say "hello", every day when it is possible, tell us what coffee you drink, how you spend your time in work or about anything else, as you can see we even talking about ticks:D. Don't go:fluttershy: *hugs*

• Brohoof 1