Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

7 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

No.

Why is Cadance so adorable...?

It's possible it is literally her special talent. But not sure she makes the top five - I mean, there is Fluttershy, Flurry Heart, Woona...

... and Smolder likes being cute and adorable, of course, in a princess dress with an apple crown :)

7 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

It's possible it is literally her special talent. But not sure she makes the top five - I mean, there is Fluttershy, Flurry Heart, Woona...

... and Smolder likes being cute and adorable, of course, in a princess dress with an apple crown :)

(I kinda wanna draw her now, including in that position I dreamt up, but I'm torn between her and the birb known as Gallus...)

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

(I kinda wanna draw her now, including in that position I dreamt up, but I'm torn between her and the birb known as Gallus...)

Could do a Young Six study, given I don't think I have seen you do hippogryphs, dragons etc yet?

11 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

That awkward moment when you forget how C# works...

No no, embrace the feeling, and reject that low grade java knockoff for the true parent of them all, c :)

21 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

No no, embrace the feeling, and reject that low grade java knockoff for the true parent of them all, c :)

The other language I know best is C++ (actually, there's one project I wrote that I'm really proud of, but had to dump its main feature when I ported it to Javascript).

After that, it's C# and Javascript (but JS melts my brain like Java did but differently).

I'd use Kotlin but I've never seen a Kotlin game engine. I've never used Kotlin either.

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

The other language I know best is C++ (actually, there's one project I wrote that I'm really proud of, but had to dump its main feature when I ported it to Javascript).

After that, it's C# and Javascript (but JS melts my brain like Java did but differently).

I'd use Kotlin but I've never seen a Kotlin game engine. I've never used Kotlin either.

Well, first language I learned was BASIC (because back then, all computers came with BASIC built in) and then Assembler (z80 and 6502, later on 68K and then x86)

First commercial code I wrote was also in BASIC (GWBASIC for the Atari ST) and the second was a port of the same package to the (then new) IBM PC via Turbo C

Decided C was the language I had been waiting for though; I consider myself a C programmer who knows some other languages :)

And here I am meowing like a cat and thinking about how I'm currently thinking how I'm gonna figure out Unity again... (not that I never did; I've been involved in at least two Unity projects already...)

I just realised there's a rainbow of emotions I'm missing out on Gallus...

5 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

And here I am meowing like a cat and thinking about how I'm currently thinking how I'm gonna figure out Unity again... (not that I never did; I've been involved in at least two Unity projects already...)

I just realised there's a rainbow of emotions I'm missing out on Gallus...

Indeed. Gallus didn't have a happy life before Friendship School, and even without his presumed relationship with silverstream, has good reason to be fiercely loyal to his new friends. Possibly because he is one of the few male characters in the show though, he seems to spend a fair bit of time hiding his real emotions behind a mask of jaded sarcasm.

Now I can't decide between Marble, Gallus, Trixiebug/Glimmy, and Smolderp...

Also, I need to finish my current project before I worry about porting it to a different language...

2 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

(I was worried I wouldn't have another avatar to use, but I found a Pharynx.)

Ok, I like that one. Definitely a "wait, seriously?" look there :)

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Ok, I like that one. Definitely a "wait, seriously?" look there :)

The alternative was Gemmy in her full-bladder-empty-battery pose, but I got gobsmacked by 10 million fireflies for the first time in... 10 years?

And on another note, I just ported part of my JavaScript project over to C#.

capture_csharp.PNG.dd9236ce27d73cc4355f4e4dcfe5755a.PNG

Rounding errors are gonna irk me to no end... Unless...