Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Last thing you googled?

Reecejackox

"define veneer". When I'm writing a fanfic and I want to use a word of which I think I know the meaning but am not entirely sure, I'll simply google it to see if it would fit in the situation I want to use it in. In this case, it did.

How to sell on Amazon. My wife was inspired by an article where a guy started selling wholesale or on sale items on Amazon and first made $9,000 a month and now makes $250,000 a month, requiring a crew and warehouse. We've been wanting to start our own business for years and have experience selling used items on eBay

On 01/02/2018 at 8:50 PM, Thuja said:

I think the last thing I googled was something for Dragon Age: Origins, my game keeps crashing!

I still haven't completed that game even though I've had it since it came out.

Last thing I googled was 'How much force to pull off an arm'

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Rainy_days said:

I still haven't completed that game even though I've had it since it came out.

It took me a few years to actually finish the game and I had it since it came out but I tried to force myself to finish it before DA came out and now it's my favourite in the series besides DA of course.  Now I'm just trying to finish Inquisition which is kinda hard to do because I always get bored and remake characters.  I hope to get it over with before more info on the next Dragon Age comes out...

• Brohoof 1