Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Last thing you googled?

Reecejackox

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Unity character controller and rigidbody"

47 minutes ago, SasQ said:

The last thing I googled was: "alternatives to google search engine". It was back then in 2010, and it was worth it ;)

I wonder what's the engine you choosed. I always get back to google, that's the only engine that shows me what I need

• Brohoof 1

Well, I use several of them, for different purposes, but most frequently DuckDuckGo.com and StartPage.com ;)

As for Google always showing you what you're looking for: that's because it tracks your every move in the Internet (not just your search queries, but it also connects it with tracking data it collects from analytics scripts they infected pretty much every website with).  But once you try looking for something more unusual or controversial, you'll soon see how much Google hides from you (that is, if you try other search engines; otherwise you will never know :q ).

Edited by SasQ

"Uric acid high what to eat"

... How is that my family is heavy and they don't seem to care about diet or consequences of it and I'm here with my body broken because I decided to treat myself for a bit!

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

“tileset grass texture”

I kept looking for grass even though what I’m supposed to be looking for is dirt :scoots:

Grass tiles are fun! Depending on the angle of the grass that is! I am jealous at your work

16 minutes ago, creativeUsername said:

i can't tell you that for... legal reasons

Make sure you have antivirus on, firewall on, and safe filter turned on. That way, you will only get blushing innocent Twilight Sparkle :twismile: I am positive!