Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'll draw your OC

Pale

On 1/26/2018 at 7:23 AM, Califorum said:

Does it have to be ponies?

I am sorry if this didn't come out well, I'm not used to drawing humans, and am only marginally decent at drawing ponies. Thank you for allowing me to draw her.

IMG_3948.JPG

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pale said:

I am sorry if this didn't come out well, I'm not used to drawing humans, and am only marginally decent at drawing ponies. Thank you for allowing me to draw her.

IMG_3948.JPG

Looks interesting, thank you!

Love the art style wanna do my lil'baby? Her name is Sulfur.

She has a scar on her face didn't realize it wasn't obvious in these pics, but if you wanna put it in it covers her right eye and tapers off over her snout and down to her mouth. You can kinda see it in the first pic if you squint.

Spoiler

sully_by_sulfur_tfp-dc1x6s4.pngsulfurs_by_sulfur_tfp-dbzn4ar.png

Edited by Sulfur

Wait what? You say you aren't very good? I am seeing plenty of evidence to the contrary here. :sealed: I especially like the shading.

I know you have a lot of requests, but if you ever have the time and want to, you can give drawing Kyoshi a try. :) Just whenever you feel like doing so. I love seeing what different artists can do with him.

Here is a reference. Done by @Dusk Nightshroud

5a75a00a27952_AwesomeKyoshiArt.thumb.jpg.edb7874ac0c130943d0f30849b32bbdc.jpg

If you are still open to requests, can you please draw my OC Silica Pumice for me?

All I've got so far is a generic Pony Creator rendering. You don't have to draw her whole body. I'm flexible. ;)

ponyWithBackground2.png.8325d221b20da083913c0cfb315286e3.png

Also... I'm writing a fanfic about Silica right now. May I include the drawing as an illustration? I'll credit you for it. :)

Thank you so much! :)

• 1 month later...