Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Adventures of Mike

Pr0m4NV14

@Pr0m4NV14 @SummerHaven

"That's Princess Cadance, the Princess of Love. She's a really beautiful princess, she's pretty much my idol!"

Victoria was getting excited being so close to Cadance, she'd got so many of her styles from the Princess.

"W-we should probably talk to her. You know... professionally, see if she can help sort this mess out, I'm not sure if you're totally off the hook yet Mike."

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Victoria Sponge @Pr0m4NV14

"Princess Candence? I didn't know she lived here." Summer listened to Victoria's explanation. She was bit worried in that she had no idea how the princess would react to their story. "Hopefully she will understand that this was just a big misunderstanding." Summer prodded at the ground, nervously waiting to see what Cadence was going to do with Mike.  

@SummerHaven @Victoria Sponge

Mike trotted up the the Princess nervously.” Umm... Ms. Royal Emperor, do you know where all our weapons went? I need to get Jenn- My sword back, you know? It’s umm... very important to me.” He glanced back at the duo with a unsure grin. The crowd of ponies in the gray hall were staring at the Princess and Mike, as well as a few watching Summer and Victoria. Mike looked up at the princes again. “...Please?”

@Pr0m4NV14 @SummerHaven

"And why should I do that? You need to prove to me that you aren't in the wrong and that you aren't going to attack someone the second you get back your weapon. Why don't you tell me your story in full, then maybe I'll think about returning your sword."

Cadance wasn't sure if she wanted to return the sword at all, diplomacy was a far better weapon than needless killing. However she could tell by the way Mike spoke that this sword seemed to have some kind of sentimental value to him and she could appreciate that, she couldn't just hand it back though, not without ensuring the safety of her crystal citizens and enforcing her authority over the situation. 

@Pr0m4NV14 @Victoria Sponge

Summer felt her knees become weak with so many ponies watching the three of them. She knew her voice was going to sound weak as she spoke.

“If I may your highness,” She said as she gave a slight bow. “Could we call in the ponies that work in the engine room on the train? They should be able to vouch for Mike as they were the ones directly rescued by him.” 

@Victoria Sponge @SummerHaven

The Engineer was just walking into an inn when a guard blocked her.

“Sorry Ma’am, but Her Highness’s orders require you to go to the Palace.” The Pegasus looked up at the guard, suprised.

”Me? What did I do?”

The great doors opened and the Engineer stepped into the hall. Upon seeing the Princess in front of Summer, Mike, and Victoria, she was confused, and concerned.

”Hey, those are the two that saved me from those bandits. Why are you arresting them, Your Majesty?” The Pegasus was quite thankful that she could get the train to the Crystal Empire in time. 

@SummerHaven @Pr0m4NV14

(Doing this on mobile so can’t colour code)

The princess seemed relieved that this could now be solved so easily, she’d half expected them to come back with no witness.

C: There, good. We can’t arrest this pony, the witness has testified in his favour. You are free to go young stallion. 

She waved a hoof at some guards and they began moving to free the innocent Mike.

C: We are so sorry about this, I guess they just grabbed every time who stood near a bandit. I should work on reforming the system. I think. Is there anyway in which the Crystal Empire, or indeed myself, can compensate you and your friends?

• 2 weeks later...

@Victoria Sponge @SummerHaven

Mike looked up at the Princess looming above him.  “Well, Miss Royal Emperor, I would really like Jennifer back, but you could ask my companions if they want anything. They helped take out the bandits a lot more than I did.” He said, nodding towards Summer and Victoria.