Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I never saw the movie, and I've been jealous for months... but soon that ends!

Toastypk

Last year I was in sort of a chill with the pony thing. A mix of OCD and other things, but I had just not been watching the show, taking a vacation from Equestria so to say. But a month or so before Shadow Play aired, I realized I need to keep watching, and over the course of weeks I watched everything I didn't see. (and a lot of it.)

But during this time that meant the movie, too. And when I was ready to see it, it wasn't in the movies anymore. I got pretty jealous. Everyone talking about Tempest Shadow this, Storm King and seaponies that... and it's hard to avoid spoilers and people mentioning things. For months I've been pretty jealous and left out. (hey, like Stygian!)

Well all that is going to stop now! I rented the movie, have been putting it off, but I'm about to see it!

I want to know so many things. What's with the pirates, the seaponies, all these things I keep hearing about. what Klugetown is like.

But most of all, I want to know the deal with Tempest Shadow, her broken horn, her story, everyone seems to love her, and I'm pretty sure I will too.

Thoughts on the movie to come once I watch!

• Brohoof 4

I feel you. I joined the fandom right when the movie hit theaters, and I was a closet brony until last month or so. I couldn't just tell my parents I was going to see the MLP movie, they wouldn't have understood.

My mom knows now, so I'm going to buy the movie and finally watch it!

• Brohoof 1

I'm glad I saw the movie in my theater, but I never saw the trailer of it there (even though it was supposed to show up on Despicable Me 3 and The Emoji Movie). For some unfair and completely insane reason, they treated that trailer as if it were a red-band, preventing it from exhibition before any movie.