Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reactions from other users not appearing

Will Guide

Okay, so Trotteur Sauvage have made a public status update toward me. We go back and forth, all is well. But then, whenever I go to see the reactions I was notified about him giving me, the bottom of my posts are blank as if I was never given a reaction. What seems to be the cause?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Link
  • Brohoof 4

12 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Okay, so Trotteur Sauvage have made a public status update toward me. We go back and forth, all is well. But then, whenever I go to see the reactions I was notified about him giving me, the bottom of my posts are blank as if I was never given a reaction. What seems to be the cause?

I have this all the time. I believe we only get to see the reactions on the original and not on your own comments, unless you have multiple different reactions. :)

• Brohoof 1

I recall experiencing something similar, but it was really, really rarely, like 2 times so far? Though I imagine somebody could react to my post, then remove it afterwards (either accidentally - or removing it on purpose after accidentally reacting to my post). I believe the notifications stay there, even after they are no longer relevant, though not sure.
I've reacted to your post WiiGuy - then removed the reaction. I'm curious, if you still have the notification or if the software is that smart to remove it from your view. :P 

To be honest I'm not sure what to think- as I've said, I had that feeling like two times, but I was assuming, that somebody simply changed their mind.

Could you post a screenshot of your content, where you believe you should have reactions? -- and a screenshot of that notification would be great. That way, I could check if these are visible from my point of view- or if these were actually removed or something..

Well, that's all I could do; perhaps staff will know more. :twi: 

Edited by Rikifive