Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most trouble you got into at school?

Reecejackox

Lol I was never a bad child in school. I guess the worst was in 8th grade I forgot to do my math homework one time and got lunch detention? Only thing that pissed me off was that a bunch of people always forgot to do their homework and never got in trouble. I forgot one time and get a lunch dentention. 

I was a good child all the way through school. Never got detention. Almost did once, but that was the fault of a substitute teacher who was there all week in high school and kept marking me absent by mistake. -_-

Oh, and I got fined by the school for an overdue library book.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

I  was always well behaved in school, but in the earlier grades teachers in my school used to take time off recess as a punishment. My 2nd grade teacher was verty fond of this. In 5th grade, I got in trouble once because I forgot to have one of my parents sign a specific permission slip, and I was told I had lost my entire recess, and was given a math pamphlet to complete. Other than that I never got after sessions, or Saturday sessions during my entire years in high school.

Edited by ultrairongorilla

(edited)

In my second grade class, the desks were divided into two columns, with three chairs in each row of each column. During our snack time, we were allowed to go to the bathroom at the same time as the other people in the same row and column as us, once the previous group came back. One time, me and one of the two other people were trying to leave the bathroom, but the third person kept closing the door shut when we were trying to open it (because there were people right outside or something). The teacher in the classroom across the hall from the bathroom got annoyed by the noise of the door slamming shut, and we had to talk to the principal about it. Even though me and the other person trying to leave the bathroom were just trying to leave, and the third person was the one causing the problem, we all got a detention during lunch/recess one day as a punishment. Also, we each had to go to the bathroom separately from then on.

Edited by Awkward Segway
  • Brohoof 1

Whenever I went to one of the bathrooms, I found the urinals clogged with paper towels. I reported it ever single time.

Then one day I get called to the office and they accuse me of doing it! Saying that they don't knwo what sick thrill I get out of it, but since I'm the only one reporting it, I had to be the one doing it. And sent me to detention over the whole thing. 

I sacrifice 6 years of my life in that building. Try to do some good. And I get treated like a criminal. I doubt they even bothered to find the punk who did it. I hope that place gets shut down. Send all those kids to better schools. 

When I was quite small, I would get sent to the principal’s office a lot. Thing was, I didn’t quite grasp that that was a BAD thing, because the Principal was a sweet lady who thought I was just the cutest little girl.

Usually I got sent there because I talked too much. But there was this one time that I jabbed another kid in the rear with a safety pin because he was being mean to my friend. Tom & Jerry had quite a presence in my life at that time. XD

EDIT: I’d like to clarify, that if you feel bad for the other kid I stuck with a pin, don’t. Little hellion was a horrid bully that repeatedly tormented me and other kids in class. Once forced me into a box and told me he’d beat me up if I got out. When I refused to get out for lunch time, the teacher had the bright idea to leave the five year old girl in the classroom ALONE. Turned the lights out and everything.

I remember getting out of the box since the coast was clear, and trying to leave the room because it was spooky in the dark. I freaked out a little because I didn’t know how to unlock the door. But I figured it out. And then here comes the worst part. I, a five year old child, walked across the school grounds to get to the main building... BY MYSELF. I’ll give you three guesses why that is horribly dangerous, and the first two don’t count.

Needless to say, when my mother found out, that teacher and the entire school faculty got the roasting of a lifetime. You don’t know true fear until you’ve met my mom angry.

Edited by ShadOBabe

Once upon a time I karate chopped my friend in the hand a little too hard after he roasted me, causing him to start crying and stuff. First and only detention I ever got.

Needless to say I'm not exactly the most gentle person in the world.

I got detention for not doing homework in second year. Admittedly, I was younger and a hell of a lot more naive than I am now, but it lingers in my memory and boy, does it still hurt. It must still hurt, because it reminds me never to get in that much trouble again, or worse.

The first and only time I ever got detention was in grade nine when I was caught pushing back against someone who had been bullying me throughout the year all because I was different from other people. 

I *sorta* got expelled near the end of my 5th grade year due to fights. I was a constant target of harassment by the other kids, who all thought I was some messed up weirdo. Since I had nobody there to defend me, I defended myself. Eventually they had me home schooled for the last month or so of school, and they then put me in a special education class the following few years. I was already in a special education program, but this time they decided to put me in an entire class for that. Needless to say, my 5th grade year sucked.

25 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

getting a warning from the police because of a video which expresses oppinons that I don't even agree with anymore

That is honestly the most trouble I've got in...

some of my pals and my pals, pals have had suspension (and then probably grounded until the suspension ended)...

I've been threatened with suspension because of things I've done BECAUSE of the autism "support" unit not getting so close that they could've been practically on my shoulders and litterally constantly crippling my chances at life

I could have had criminal charges against me by the school and stopped from walking on graduation day when i did a burnout in the school parking lot on my last day of school. Yeah, I did not like my high school very much. Needless to say I didn't get caught and my license plate wasn't written down. Also the tire marks are long gone now. 

I got suspended for three days in my Junior year of high school for physically attacking somebody who had bullied me for months (Could have been worse, but the Superintendent knew that I knew what I did was horrible and sympathized with me, because he agrees he's kind of an @$$ and he sort of had it coming. He said that he didn't really want to suspend me for that long, but he had no choice). Aside from that, the closest thing from real trouble was getting sent out of the classroom for 20 minutes rummaging through my backpack because my 9th grade English teacher decided that I was lying about never getting an assignment (I told the truth, I didn't get a copy).

The most trouble I've gotten into was having my parents called about my mischief, which ranged from leaving school for hours during the day, to general nonsense like lighting fireworks and occasionally breaking into the locked gym building (I had a system) and throwing all the balls and sports equipment all over the place. I was a brat but, what can I say? I hated school. :pout:

Talking too much with my friend that my behavior card got changed from green to yellow, then to blue, in 4th grade.

Usually I didn’t take it well when it got changed to yellow, although that time I remember I wasn’t too upset :wacko: ... I didn’t like feeling disciplined. It was only ever moved to blue once.

Edited by WWolf

Friend and I got caught smoking behind school during period change, and I refused to give my phone to teachers when I've apparently been "texting people" in lesson when I was really looking at the time. Got detentions for both of them and Mum got a call too. :lol: