Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Island Of Doom(close)

Scare Effect

@Pr0m4NV14

cool but where is it?

@Drago Ryder

If you are wondering about the little lizard cloaked in leaves, don't worry it is harmless at least I plan it to be

@Pr0m4NV14

never mind found it

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:24 PM, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Island of Doom Bestiary:

Crunch-BiteNamed for it’s method of chomping down on it’s prey with a large, fanged maw, then biting it with an inner lamphery mouth, this creature sports quite a long body, with scales that help it blend into the seawater around it.

Wasp:

Mongoose:

Tularay Jelly: A subspecies of common jellyfish which expands when in contact with seawater. Capable of bioluminescence. The Tularay Jelly can flash it’s bioluminescent pores when large enough to momentarily stun attackers, allowing it to get away.

The Lizal Tribe:

The mongoose is called a Dagger Tooth it is a nocturnal predator with razor sharp teeth.

Well I kind of made a mistake in suggesting @Pr0m4NV14 to edit his post then @Drago Ryder posted a response to the original one then Pr0m4nv14 edit his original and now I am extremely confused on how to fix it.

I could ask one of you to edit your posts but then more confusion is bound to happen.

So any suggestions on how to avoid confusing each other?

Reading over said posts, it seems to be relatively ok. One character overreacts to the appearance of another, and somepony has to sort out the mess. Going off your post, I’d just need to introduce Gale to the two ponies.

@Pr0m4NV14@Drago Ryder

If you are wonder the reason why Magicka can't enter the temple is due to her duality motif I did with her character, she possess both light and dark magic inside of her, and since the temple houses a being of light I thought it would be best to have Magicka not enter or meet the Being of light.

alright I am gonna be introducing the six deities of the Island soon so I will give you all the names now as to not confuse you when I mention them.

Galu of the ocean

Gadra of the forest

Sauripent of the desert

Skria of the sky

Temptra of the mountain

Arachi of the darkness