Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Island Of Doom(close)

Scare Effect

Link to RP

RP still open so feel free to join

our characters shipwrecked off the coast of a strange Island and they find themselves fighting to survive against ferocious animals, freaky weather, and a carnivorous tribe. note: the island was inspired by the games Ark and The Forest so expect some scary animals and murderous natives. Also I will not be dictating whether your character survives or not it is all up to your decisions unless you can think of a better way to do this.

Any way for characters try to avoid using op characters ok

anyway my character is Magicka Dust who is a wealth business pony who is on the boat returning from an expedition in the Zebra lands across the sea.

Edited by Scare Effect
Edited some text and changed it to a ooc thread and added link to RP

• The title was changed to Looking for four people up for an island survival action adventure RP

@Scare Effect

Island of Doom Bestiary:

Crunch-BiteNamed for it’s method of chomping down on it’s prey with a large, fanged maw, then biting it with an inner lamphery mouth, this creature sports quite a long body, with scales that help it blend into the seawater around it.

Wasp:

Razor-Tooth: A nocturnal mongoose-like creature with extremely light sensitive eyes. Unable to hunt in daylight. Keen sense of smell.

Tularay Jelly: A subspecies of common jellyfish which expands when in contact with seawater. Capable of bioluminescence. The Tularay Jelly can flash it’s bioluminescent pores when large enough to momentarily stun attackers, allowing it to get away.

The Lizal Tribe:

Edited by Pr0m4NV14
Updated the beastiary.

14 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

Yeah he seems to fit in just fine

Now I would just have to find an excuse for Mike to be on the same ship as a high-class individual. Perhaps he was a stowaway? Or maybe he went overseas to sell or find something.

8 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Now I would just have to find an excuse for Mike to be on the same ship as a high-class individual. Perhaps he was a stowaway? Or maybe he went overseas to sell or find something.

you really don't need one, but if you want to I wont stop you

• The title was changed to Looking for a small group up for an island survival action adventure RP

@Pr0m4NV14

hey I read your post and I thought of a perfect way to sink the ship. Whatever artifact is in there is active and It causes the ship to be attacked by a monster that the artifact attracted. unless you can think of a better way to get the ship to sink.

@Pr0m4NV14

I know that we already encountered two reptile monsters I am gonna call them Creature X(the one that attacked the Ship) and Crunch Bite(the one that pulled my character underwater) until we encounter them again.

on a completely different note do you want our characters to work together or separately your choice

Just now, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Your character could even find Jennifer in the sand where she ends up? It’s an idea.

An idea I am already doing but It is not gonna be on her due to some complications with a crunch bite(I really need to think of a better name for it) kind of in the way. Also I decided to add a reason to make the monster list in the RP. 

(edited)
4 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Are you still taking applications?

Yes I am just link your character and join in ;)

@Pr0m4NV14

The blob is a Tularay Jelly a friendly creature that uses seawater to grow larger and uses a bright flash to scare away predators.

But if you have a better name for our jelly like friend I am all ears:lol:

Edited by Scare Effect

3 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

Yes I am just link your character and join in ;)

@Pr0m4NV14

The blob is a Tularay Jelly a friendly creature that uses seawater to grow larger and uses a bright flash to scare away predators.

But if you have a better name for our jelly like friend I am all ears:lol:

Thanks. Do you mind if I use Gale? The link for her character is in my signature.