Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Island Of Doom(close)

Scare Effect

@mellifluous

great and I have a wonderful idea for her, I think it would be fun that your character would know Magicka (my character) since they are kinda similar in a way though you can choose how they know each other. if you need info on Magicka there is a link in the first post. but this is only a suggestion so you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

• 2 weeks later...

@Drago Ryder@Pr0m4NV14

Now I now you maybe wondering what happened to the five giant monsters who seem to be fighting well since our three characters split I had to put them on hold until they are back together then the main story will resume once more.

Also Pr0m4NV14 can you please not put your character in a situation where I have to pull something out of thin air to save him okay I don't like doing that okay

• 2 weeks later...

@Drago Ryder, @Pr0m4NV14

Okay so in the last post it ended with a cliff hanger for the fate of the Lizal who was with Gale I had the Idea that this lizal could stay as a permenate character like the Tula ray is but it its Drago Ryder's decision to either save her or let the tribe kill the lizal.

Okay as to why the tribe is upset with this Lizal is that Lizals only kneel to their master. Therefore when the Lizal kneeled to Gale she said Gale is her new master but in doing so she betrayed her fellow tribes members.

now since this is the first choice of many I hope to do I will pro/con the out come of both

1. Save the Lizal.Pro, gain new companion to help with navigating the Island (you know because she is a native). Con, All Lizals are hostile save for the one you saved
  2. Let her die. Pro, Lizals will not attack unless provoked. Con, we get lost more often.

Ot is your choice Drago.

the choice thing will become more frequent so you guys have a say on the direction of the story.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

can i join

can i be my zombie pony

if i cant be on the boat then i can live on the island 

I think we have entered the point where it wouldn't make sense for you to join this one.

• The title was changed to The Island Of Doom(close)
1 minute ago, Scare Effect said:

I think we have entered the point where it wouldn't make sense for you to join this one.

I can be in the island though 0.o

Zombies dont make sense XD

“What would be up there?” Mike queried, squinting at the large landmark for any interesting features. It would be a good vantage point, though it was steep. He leaned over to Magicka to look at the map. It had a lot more stuff on it.  They have gone far from when they washed up the the gravely shores of this place.

Could be a cave I live in :)

Edited by BloodDrops

3 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

I can be in the island though 0.o

Zombies dont make sense XD

“What would be up there?” Mike queried, squinting at the large landmark for any interesting features. It would be a good vantage point, though it was steep. He leaned over to Magicka to look at the map. It had a lot more stuff on it.  They have gone far from when they washed up the the gravely shores of this place.

Could be a cave I live in :)

If you want to join an rp why not look into Redemption as it just started. but if the others don't mind I will let you join this one but only if they agree.